PC Gaming is dead. Phones are wayyy better

PC Gaming is dead. Phones are wayyy better.

Attached: 232482.jpg (751x390, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skepticink.com/incredulous/2015/09/07/a-brief-history-of-the-death-of-pc-gaming/
youtube.com/watch?v=XMC_69eJdw4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

AVERAGE PC GAMER

Attached: 980736_af9b19bf856a42508f7f1d5627c60dde.jpg (640x480, 54K)

I, am a gamer.

Jow Forums - Video Games

Garbage bait
Wrong board
Shit thread
Saged

U r one meaty pajeety

>wayyy better.
no

but yes, pc gaming is slowly dying even if hardcore players deny hit the investments on that marketing are going down and probably in few years XXX wont even bother with PC platforms and just focus on consoles PC will still be indie paradise do we get rid of oils sneak corporations for more indie feels like a win for me

>but yes, pc gaming is slowly dying even if hardcore players deny hit the investments on that marketing are going down and probably in few years XXX wont even bother with PC platforms and just focus on consoles
Based zoomer retard.

skepticink.com/incredulous/2015/09/07/a-brief-history-of-the-death-of-pc-gaming/

Enjoy broken shoulder and tendon.

How do you even play shooting games without a mouse?

mobile games = s.oy

Accelerometers for movement, left thumb to aim, right thumb to shoot, various icons to do everything else.

This is purely guessing.

Wrong. Most games are one thumb for moving, the other is for aiming, and the game either autoshoots when you center the crosshairs over an enemy or you have to use a thumb to press a separate button to shoot. Unless you use a bt controller, the experience sucks.

>PC Gaming is dead
PC gaming is the only place where anything even remotely interesting happens anymore.

Attached: 232.png (680x509, 321K)

Blizzard pls, you already got you salary obliterated.

Are there any Android games worthwhile that don't have are and pay for play content BS. I don't mind buying a game. But I hate buying additional shit in games.

Most good games coming out are console exclusive. Pc gets leftovers the following year if at all. It's for playing shiny multiplats

False, zoomer

t. fortnite zoomers. Indie is where it's at.

I SURE LOVE ANOTHER LOVE LETTER AND GLORIOUS WALKING SIMULATOR BASEEED AND EXPERIMENTAL GAMES WITH SOUL.

literally jumpscares are the only interesting thing to look at nowadays.

Even walking simulators are better than lootboxes.

t. Blizzard

>gaming instead of Jow Forumsaming
Yikes.

Attached: header_586x192.jpg (586x192, 41K)

PC Gaming is saved.
youtube.com/watch?v=XMC_69eJdw4