What's Jow Forumss opinion on the OnePlus 6T? Upgrading and was looking into that phone

What's Jow Forumss opinion on the OnePlus 6T? Upgrading and was looking into that phone...

Attached: OnePlus-6T-Mirror-Black-1-3x.jpg (934x1500, 91K)

How's the quality control and engineering (hardware) on the OnePlus vs a Samsung Galaxy? I heard warranty support from OnePlus is absolutely terrible.

Isnt the 6T due for at least 3 years worth of updates? Same as Pixel and Nexus phones?

no headphone jack

glass back, no qi
no 3.5mm
notch

I bought mine in a Amsterdam,I have absolutely no regrets! I would recommend.

>no msd slot
>no dex support
>no high res screen
>notch
and Man I really wanted oneplus to make a good phone.

I was thinking this or the S9+

Currently have an S7 Active. Seems like the camera on the OnePlus is great..

But yeh, As said. No 3.5mm jack is annoying.

> (OP)
>>no msd slot
>>no dex support
>>no high res screen
>>notch
>and
>
>Man I really wanted oneplus to make a good phone.
The phone storage is up to 256gb storage, why the fuck would you need a msd?

4K video and we already have 512GB mSD cards and are awaiting 800GB ones next year. Fuck the cloud.

Oneplus quality is, well, consistent. The issues are either absent or present on all phones. You won't need warranty since they don't break randomly. No issues in 6t so far. As for software, it might be behind pixels in the version number but it's pretty fast, 3 major version updates guaranteed(since op3). I was waiting for 6t to upgrade from my 5 but happened.

If you store your 4K videos on your phone - maybe consider buying a proper camera.
Don't talk shit on about the cloud.

The cloud CAN SUCK MY DICK. It will never replace mSD cards, EVER.

Best value phone on the market unless you're an omega autist and care about stuff like this

>Best value phone on the market
Pocophone has a word with you.

where was the cloud mentioned? 256GB is onboard. Why would you store more than that without dumping off pics/vids to your own personal NAS periodically?

Overall downgrade from 1+6.
It doesn't explode so most likely better.

How would it compare with the S9+? I am not super picky about audio jacks, screen size..

Just wanting to go with what T-mobile has.

Because capturing just a minute of 4K video is like 1GB. Storing 4K video is an ever bigger issue since unless you have an i7 running at 10GHz you have to use the faster-ultra fast preset with x265 to get about 20-40mbps with a CRF of 16. Shit fucking sucks mang.

Samsungs always go to shit after 1-2 years

barely any 4G support in US market:
LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)

see you get all that and the onecucked offers none of that

I bet you still have CDs,fag.

I have the OnePlus 6 and I think it's great. Coming from a phone with a 2560x1440 screen, I honestly didn't notice the difference in pixel density and for me, 64GB is enough. I don't record video and all I really put on it is music. That said, I wouldn't buy the 6T because they removed the headphone jack and I personally think the teardrop notches look more stupid than regular ones, but I realize that's purely subjective.

So why would you want to store it on an msd card? You can just dump it off to a NAS every few weeks.

I forgot US sold all the valuable bands to the military.

To protect yuropoors from china and russia

Source?

Nope, all my music is in 192 vbr Opus now, FLAC files are still stored on my computer at home.

Because I want it on demand anywhere I go instantly. Even a NAS can't give me that and I don't know any mobile carriers that can sustain 1,000Mbps download/upload speeds of an mSD card.

But Indisplay fingerprint sensor. Also, there's a dongle in the box. But you can always go wireless,and you should I made the change and I'm not looking back.

>But Indisplay fingerprint sensor
Which works worse than regular fp sensors.

Works with mine,9/10 times.
And it gets quicker over time.

No 3.5mm no buy

Is there a better deal for the OnePlus 6T than 5% off student discount (8GB/128GB $580 -> $550) this black Friday? I think it's a better deal than the 64GB Galaxy S9 for $520. The camera is slightly better on the Samsung but the OP has way better software while you're stuck with what the Galaxy has.

How much storage do you have in the 128GB 6T after a factory reset?

>Never Settle in the dead center of the company's everything
>Have a notch, THE biggest sign of settling and compromising
>Rounded corners
>No headphone jack
>No MicroSD card slot
>Non-removable battery
So what did they NOT settle on?

this a million times.
Hypocrisy at its finest.