no cell phone signal in bedroom

> no cell phone signal in bedroom
> look up cell phone repeaters
> all over $1200

mfw

Attached: okay.png (618x800, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/p/Samsung-Network-Extender-3g-Signal-Booster-for-Verizon-Scs-2u01-incomplete/22024736179?iid=132194383405&chn=ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Consider it a blessing. Silence is a rare resource.

some carriers offer free mini towers
just call and say you don’t get service in your home and can’t make/receive calls

Just open a window

I think you should just leave things as they are.

Bum wifi from your mom or neighbor

i can bum wifi off myself. i'm just mildly concerned that having no cell bars at all means that in the unlikely event that anyone would want to call me, they wouldn't get through.

i think it's the mass of solar panels on the garage roof.

gotchu senpai
ebay.com/p/Samsung-Network-Extender-3g-Signal-Booster-for-Verizon-Scs-2u01-incomplete/22024736179?iid=132194383405&chn=ps

Do you have a literal brick that doesn't support Wi-Fi calling?
>solarcuck
lmao

This just setup strong WiFi and enable WiFi calling

I found like 10 of them for 30$ on aliexpress.

Verizon charges $200 for 3g Samsung signal boosters but I just said "I've been with you for nearly 20 years, I have no service where I moved, but att gets service here." they next day shipped a free signal booster. sucks it doesn't do LTE but whatever.

Why not just get a wireless AP if your current router doesn't reach that far? Also, maybe consider not being a pathetic phoneposter and use your computer at home like you're supposed.

TMO will sell you (they say it's a "deposit," but who tf knows for sure?) a wifi to 4G station

my phone supports it, so i can call out.. but what if someone wants to call me? does getting no response through the cell network make it hunt about for a possible wifi connection?

should have said, i'm not american

>>solarcuck
>lmao

my last electricity bill was $3.20, for a three month period, and i've been running the aircon erry day.

You can make your own pretty easily and for almost nothing.
Don't fall for expensive premade shit that won't even perform better (or actually worse).

Get a landline

Sign up for Google Voice, and have your phone's cell number set up to use Google Voice instead of your provider's cellular minutes. Sign up for the Google Voice beta for wifi-calling.

Then you should be able to receive incoming calls through wi-fi calling without issue, using your regular number.

Move out of your mum's basement

>complaining about no radiation in your bedroom
are you fucking retarded!?
Be happy that there's one place which protects you from all cancerous radio waves!

Wifi calling my nigger

>aircon
>November

> Australian

you think the California fires were bad? they were medium, at best.

you haven't seen a bushfire until you've heard Koalas popping in the trees.

oh, well, why don't i just drop my pants and stick my cock into the USB-C port of the Google AI?