"Microsoft employees are stup-"

"Microsoft employees are stup-"

Attached: 1542203690678.png (1048x1074, 301K)

endous yuru yuri fans

"The interrupted sentence reddit meme is fu-"
No it isn't, go back.

Microsoft are really good at somethings.

Azure, C, F (& maybe Q)#, computer vision. Asp.net is a great Web framework. Better than rails at least.

However their wedded to Windows which is such a behemoth now it must be impossible to reason about. 30 odd years of very smart people with their own ideas would take anything beyond comprehension

>Delphi
-d

Attached: 1536063434957.jpg (1000x1000, 80K)

>C
LOL I heard they recently became C99 compatible. Maybe C11 by 2030

that's c# you fucking retard

>everything I hate is reddit
t. autist

Why would one use C# instead of Java? Do you not like being employed?

Attached: 1535935817856.png (1000x1000, 58K)

>Technical Fellow

Attached: 1460605113589.gif (400x280, 305K)

C#, Pascal, Delphi, Microsoft and motherfucking Borland!
>Runs free, unpunished.

Can we get an IQ estimate on this guy?

Attached: A4CD3B23E869450FA5641DD7B38D5A26.png (691x465, 18K)

Javashit is for pajeets. White men use C#.

>this weak chin
>shy feminime smile
>small shoulders
he failed at life as a men

>White men use C#.
Okay rajesh

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-17 Rajesh Morla(Developer)'s Profile.png (788x2030, 373K)

>I strongly believe that our future is Cloud & Mobile Technologies

Attached: 249657872112051.jpg (630x420, 59K)

how do you go from based turbo pascal and delphi to fucking javascript?

By not living in the 80s anymore

>Why would one use C# instead of Java? Do you not like being employed?

The number of job openings is pretty irrelevant unless you also show the number of applicants with relevant skills and experience.
Even on the job market, supply and demand is a thing.

Let's say there's 26,000 job openings for Java, but there's 100,000 college graduates that all learned java throughout their 6 years of college.
But at the same time, there are 13,000 job openings for C#, and only 10,000 people that actually have experience using C#, because everyone else learned Java instead.

Who do you think has better chances at getting a job?

>cherrypicking one of their smartest employees

Also nobody says they're stupid, they just make a lot of flawed products, which is often caused more by bad leadership than incompetence among rank and file engineers.

If I could be as incompetent as a Microsoft programmer, or a programmer in general, and keep my job as they do, my life would be a lot easier.

You have to stop the sentence before you utter the accented vocal of the last syll-

Based and redpilled

Is he still working on C# or did he completely switch to TS?

>believe Jow Forums ever
It's just Gnujeets projecting

>his only accomplishment is cloning java
Uhhhh

Dotnet core, standard. Linux on Azure.
Microsoft is letting go of Windows dominance.

Writing Java makes me want to kill myself though. I'd rather do almost anything else.

Based Andy saw that JavaScript was an unmitigated dumpster fire, so he walked into the flames with no fear and made a pretty decent "type system" that solves a ton of JavaScript's problems. He goes where he is needed.

C# is fairly mature and the whole team behind it do a good job. Andy probably only needs to put a couple hours a week into sitting on an architecture committee at this point.

I don't expect you zoomers to fully understand, but Turbo Pascal was actually a really big deal, and if C# didn't exist then Oracle would never have put any effort into improving Java once it got a stranglehold on businesses. Competition is good.

>t. these are my only qualities, so now I'll pretend it's all about those qualities and nothing else matters

>>this weak chin
Not really, it's a normal chin
>>shy feminime smile
Not really, it's a normal smile
>>small shoulders
Not really, he has normal shoulders
>he failed at life as a men
Abviously not, can't you read the text?

Imagine not being right with one single point made.

Microsoft research had a lot top research.