Are Indians really good at tech?

What do you think whether Indians are good at tech or IT?

Attached: 1498152988_tunesgo.png (400x400, 10K)

hello sir i think india is best technology!!!

Attached: BnsQCz9TSC-2.png (300x250, 36K)

all the indian lab assistants I've had have been shit-tier

india has 1,3 billion people, 2,6 billion bobs one bob feds one indian so india has 5,2 billion enginers

*vageeneers

*seething caucasians*

Attached: 70A787191A904970A9E80D255FBB4D70.jpg (500x647, 36K)

Honestly, they're no better than British people.
Half the staff I work with are based in India. Out of a team of 20 on shore people, I'd say 3 are technical. Off shore they're technical, but their work ethic is really bad.

>A culture that values education.
+
>A shit economy in India.
+
>They all speak English (kinda).
Same reason you see so many Indian doctors. I work with a bunch of Pajeets, some are decent devs, and some suck. Just like any other race.

The top 10 percent from the top ten best universities are good. Trouble is, low grade managers look at the salaries of the lower 90 percent when they decide to outsource and then things go south.

No they are not. Some can cut it as code monkeys, but they don't give a shit about quality and don't think about what they're doing. They just do what they're told, but not as good as a computer would.

They smell awful as well

Ding ding ding

at my work we recently got an email from an indian programming company, offering us their services.

of course we instantly accepted the offer and fired our own programmers!

The highest cost in a company comes from the employees

10% monthly cut in employee salary can be more than your yearly costs in licensing and services.

Employees are expensive as hell compared to the price of everything else. So the best way to save money is to ditch the employees or lower their wages.

true but if you do that, you don't have anyone to do your work for you

Lmao no you dumb fag
Indians from India are 99% really shit at tech. In 99% of the colleges and Univs, our exams are purely memorization based, and everything is written on paper, computers aren't even used for the most part.
And get this, students don't understand how an algorithm works (or what does it do or what even IS an algorithm), they memorize the pseudo code, character by character, every little comma, and curly brace, and write it in the exam to pass with flying colors. That's how indian colleges work. People don't learn shit. Most of my classmates (most grads even) won't be able to implement a linear search. That is a fact
>tfw belong to a lineage of engineers
>tfw hate memorizing shit, would rather learn how stuff works
>tfw failed an algorithms exam because used variable names different to what the teacher taught in class

t. Pajeet

seething seethingposter

Indian guy here.
So the current state of education in technology in India is fucking pathetic unless you're in IITS, to get into it you fucking have to study your ass off in math, chemistry and physics. I was not particularly good at them also I think that the average college entrance examinations are much tougher than many education systems. So Indians are pretty good at the "MATHY" stuff.
Now the colleges after a really hard examination are not really worth it because
1.most of the people are pretty fucking exhausted after studying so much. (mostly NPCS)
2.People think engineering will make them rich (Eventually work at call centres) (mostly rarted)
3.People studying and staying in academia
4.People who code and cant study 8 outdated stuff and ACTUALLY code.

So that's why you really see many indians in academia writing papers, prolly in sf and mostly call center guys.

Well so according to my logic. Most of the engineering graduates are bad code call centre workers that are probably posting shit on instagram or snapchat.

And the rest are in academia or doing cool jobs.
The issue is probably with the system and also with the people. The fault with the system is it's highly factual and memory based and with the students is that most NPC's join tech colleges realise it is not for them and end up getting hired in shit jobs.

>Also these shit jobs call centre tier engineers can also move out.
>Another fact: 97% or some percentage like that engineering grads in India are not even employable.

This is true.

>They smell awful as well
This not

Well they run pretty much every tech company so they must be good

Attached: IndianTechCEOs.png (960x967, 1.56M)

They are from one of the best tech colleges with acceptance rate of less than 1% (unless youre a minority)
CEO of microsoft is from a low tier college though.

t. never been on a bus with 50 pajeets

I was pretty certain one of them had actually pissed himself. Or maybe several?

Well I am a Pajeet. Kek

And I definitely don't smell horrible.

im north indian decent and 3rd generation in the uk

i have a cs degree and have worked in tech for a while

when i have worked with indians from india 80% of the time they gang up on me
they also look out for each other and if one is shit they will do his work for him
they work as a collective

in my experience they have not been good, some are, but most are not
they come from the southern states mostly and click together when in a company
this masks the individual shitness of each person

>this masks the individual shitness of each person

100% CAN CONFIRM.

Aur bhai, sab sahi

thanks for confirming
they huddle together at the end of the day and work out each others problems
they never say no to a task whether they can do it or not
this is dangerous if you have to rely on them as you dont know what you are going to get

i was at one company where they just kept hiring each other
the person in charge, also south indian, would bully the ones under her

Guys what if we have become the poo?

Attached: what if we were the poos all along.jpg (1651x1045, 362K)

You're used to your own smell.

>hippie capital
>shit on the street
What do you expect? At least someone cleans it up.

To westerners Indians who eat a lot of curry smell like shit unironically
I remember working avsec and when we had to pull old Indian men and women aside for shit you had to hope someone had the aircon on full or you were going to need a gas mask

How much cheating goes on in Indian universities? I went to college in America and I remember the people from India and Nepal always had the answer keys to all the exams because Indian teacher assistants would let other Indians steal said keys from them

Welcome to skid row.

Non-whites don't understand cheating

It is perfectly acceptable to cheat, because if you can get ahead any way that matters, that's a good thing.

White societies try to prevent this, so that only actually meritable individuals who deserve success, have success

Not teachers, but students do cheat a LOT.