There is nothing wrong with rubber dome

there is nothing wrong with rubber dome
you faggots got memed into spending $200 on a slab of shit

Attached: YW1HM.jpg (400x249, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pckeyboard.com/page/product/SK720C
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based and redpilled

I mean you can spend double that amount on a rubber dome keyboard so yeah.

I'm using the one that came with my PC 25 years ago
How many switches have you replaced?

No one cares what poor people like you think.

Well, obviously there's nothing wrong. You can type it just like any other keyboard.
But how do you feel when typing on it? Is it good? Cook, then keep it. At least I prefer mechanical as it feels better when doing it.

Most people don't even think about it

A rubber dome is okay if you're to poor to buy a proper keyboard. Since money is not an issue for me I prefer the premium experience a mechanical keyboard offers.

Attached: k120_1.jpg (992x558, 85K)

Based and redpilled

Attached: SVEN-301-2122722245.jpg (720x253, 30K)

Mechanical keyboard are for gay men. Think about it

>Rainbow color lighting
>Obsessed with how things feel, like a woman
>Tiny, for little soi hands
>Decorate their keyboard like it's a fashion accessory

There's nothing wrong with a big mac either. Still, paying 10x for a proper restaurant burger is worth it, at least in my opinion.
Then again, if you're on foodstamps you shouldn't be splurging on unnecessary shit, keep eating rice and beans. Nothing wrong with eating cheap and healthy.

Attached: 1488990740685.png (777x687, 256K)

Bet your majority of memechanical faggots also have a pair of programming socks

Pic related is, quite literally, the best rubber dome keyboard ever made.

Attached: lenovo-sk8820.jpg (1200x675, 144K)

What kind of burger costs over fifty dollars?

Attached: 1521053406829.jpg (629x652, 76K)

I pulled 10x out of my ass
If you want to be pedantic, it can be anywhere from 17 to 65 dollars according to that number.

Attached: screenshot-www.statista.com-2018-11-17-23-22-14-291.png (1134x1991, 199K)

But I got mine for free. Not denying that there are solid rubber dome keyboards but still wouldn't use one over mechanical.

Attached: k.jpg (2048x1536, 323K)

agreed, I use on of those quite often. Although I still prefer mechanical because I prefer the way they feel.

As far as rubber domes go it's good, but I still prefer mechs

Attached: IMG_20181117_232951.jpg (1920x1080, 468K)

My rubber domes brok so now looking for a keyboard, Browns feel really nice and Cooler Master make a nice one for £64

Attached: ck550.jpg (5184x2912, 2.32M)

I dumpster dive a lot, and as a result I have come across scores and scores of keyboards. Pic related is still the one I like most. Feels the best by far.

Can't say I've come across many mechanical keyboards save an ibm or two that were severely damaged, so not much to say in comparison there, but every dome type you can imagine I've probably seen, even so geimer keyboards, which all felt like mush.

Attached: logitech-elite-keyboard.jpg (500x253, 23K)

Most people don't know what OS is on their computer. What's your point?

>tfw using this keyboard RIGHT NOW

I started calling it the whore keyboard after seeing a bunch of twitch sluts having one

I am using a super cheap dome one, mechanical keyboards seem really nice but too loud for my taste.

PC, Mac, Android, Iphones, Windows Phone. Even my gf know this.

That's not a bad keyboard user.

have you only heard blue switches/anything similar? those ones are really loud. most other switches aren't nearly as loud, but still louder than rubber dome.

go back to real life please

Take the Alan Moore Pill: get the cheapest keyboard and beat the shit out of it.

Attached: AMMK 2.jpg (1600x1200, 251K)

which keyboard is that?

Attached: 1537196210712.jpg (4160x3120, 1009K)

Do you even know how to type or do you just press buttons

based and rubberpilled
/thread

mechanical keyboards don't have to be any of those things. thank you for BTFO yourself
correct, there is nothing necessarily wrong with rubber dome. there is nothing wrong with buying a mech and enjoying the shit out of it, either. but you never know how the other side lives until you try it. personally, I tried going back to membrane and I can't. sucks having high standards

pckeyboard.com/page/product/SK720C
this is one of the best rubberdome keyboards ive seen. it even has a metal plate in it.

looks pretty good, have you used it? i'm wanting a new keyboard but i don't want to spend a lot on a mechanical one, at least not yet

>have you used it?
yep. i actually perfer it over the shitty gaymen mechanical keyboards. though the high end non gaymen ones are still better.

there's nothing wrong with rubber dome keyboards but there is something wrong with bad ergonomics and not taking care of your wrists
pic related, best $100 slab of shit I ever bought - rubber domed and no rgb

Attached: 1531039874884.jpg (690x353, 85K)

yeah the whole gaming thing just seems to be a marketing thing without much meaning. it says 10 pack, does that mean you have to pay $100 for 10? or is it just $10 for 1? sorry this is probably a pretty dumb question

you pay 10$ for a pack of 10 of them. so basically 1$ per keyboard. though you wont get free shipping and that would probably add about 15$ if youre in the US.

Is that Yiddish?

they're like 10 bucks new

oh wow, don't know what i'd do with 10 keyboards

I went through one of those a month at work until I switched to a mechanical keyboard. Build quality is shit. In general rubber domes feel like shit to type on and break easily. I always find rubber domes with unresponsive keys, never with a mechanical keyboard yet. Also NKRO

also, $1 each makes me question the quality a bit

These are great. I don't even need backlight since the labels are easy to see in the dark. However, when I ended up using a mechanical keyboard and the k120 suddenly feels cheap and mushy now.

i think they are just trying to get rid of them. but they are much better than the average rubberdome you could buy in a store now.

just keep them, if you dont fuck it up you should be set for life as long as your computer has a ps/2 port.

i mean i got a mechanical keyboard for $12 delivered so yeah

This is also good but if you actually do a lot of typing, I suggest you replace it with something else. Something that's low profile/low actuation. Your fingers will thank you later.

You can't say this to me. I achieved S-Rank twice in Typing of the Dead.

hmm yea i might get these some time soon, i have a ps/2 port. currently i have a Microsoft Wired 600 keyboard which is okay but i'm not a big fan of it. one day i'd like to get a nice mechanical one but idk when.

I'll let you in on a secret...

IT'S ALL ABOUT FEEL

Attached: 4623.jpg (900x675, 186K)

i got this card sitting somewhere, should I bother to clean it up and get it running?

Hello guys, my first post here, so let's hope this goes well. The Logitech K120 is the best keyboard I have ever tried. It only cost me 8£ brand new. Why is it good you ask? I shall tell you.

Well, first of all: this keyboard is from Logitech, which is undoubtedly the best keyboard manufacturer today. It is a rather common keyboard, yes; but because it is a Logitech, somehow it doesn't feel cheap. It's like the brand itself makes a crappy keyboard turn into a great one. I don't know, Logitech has always made me feel comfortable with cheaper products. The keys are superbly well distributed, and your fingers won't touch the surrounding keys like some other ones I've tried. The keys are also not very soft, nor very hard to press down on. You know, this keyboard makes it just right, so that you can actually take advantage of the impulse that the rebounding keys give you.

This keyboard makes you feel like gravity is actually working WITH you, rather that against you.

Another thing I absolutely love about it, is the space bar. It is just the right size, and not too small or too big like on some other crappy keyboards from other manufacturers. The space bar is the most balanced key in the whole keyboard, it sits right at the center, and you can actually use it without looking at the keyboard. I mean, that's just brilliant design. It's an USB keyboard. This makes it perfect for use with modern computers, and even laptops and netbooks. No more using that old crappy PS/2 port. We're in 2018, people. I could be here all day, but in the end, I just wanted to share with you my experience with this marvelous piece of peripheral engineering. I recommend this keyboard to anyone.

Attached: 290008DD-8B0C-47A3-93B9-58AE4722AF53.png (800x687, 331K)

Please tell me this is pasta.

yup it is. phew

This shill is so masterful he'll convince you an $8 keyboard is a gift from God

That enter key XD

Attached: 847D308CB0D14EF48AA0177D5E4FB83F.jpg (530x530, 25K)

that is a nice kb but u can get a mech kb for $40 usd

Well don't pick the worst fucking one.

Patrician chose. Most people at work use that.

Attached: Screenshot_20181117-171027_WhatsApp.jpg (445x340, 37K)

i have this keyboard. pic related

Attached: s-l640.jpg (640x480, 36K)

>implying I got meme'd into buying a two hundred dollar slab of shit
Joke's on you, I only spent 80$ on this vintage, IBM MODEL M slab of shit.

We all handle shit differently, the difference between you and me is that you actually think having a 10$ slab of shit gives you power over me. Pathetic weakling.

This is why Big Blue always wins.

Blame yourself toddler. If someone likes mechanical keyboards, and has a $200 keyboard budget, there's nothing wrong with spending that. If they're poor, the $7.99 cheapie that bows with even light keypresses will work fine, and last a few years.

Don't spend money you don't have, and don't blame others if you have buyer's remorse.

Gee bill, two mice?

I remember I posted a keyboard like that in the keyboard general and about eight spergs bitched me out

*Blocks your path*

Attached: 81ne8g2zNtL._SL1500_.jpg (1500x847, 109K)

>Cherry anything
Can't believe people like this shit. It just feels wrong
>Buckling spring
Went deaf

Really, the only realistic non-autist alternatives to rubber domes are Alps and foam-and-foil

Mech keyboards are a complete meme, the only thing they have going for them is the higher then average production quality.

Attached: pissesonyou.jpg (1080x810, 188K)

>Went deaf
Hahahahahahahahah weakling

>Mech keyboards are a complete meme
I used to believe much the same thing.

Wrong image, kiddo

Attached: a0d7756ca881.jpg (1300x616, 95K)

>I went through one of those a month

Attached: smug.gif (500x281, 855K)