Learned to Kode today

Learned to Kode today

#coding #nerdy :3

Attached: Kode-With-Klossy_Press-Select_Ford_4.png (2874x1604, 3.35M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Tech_Rebalanced/status/1049318702762655749
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there's a real alpha female/beta female vibe going on in that picture.

>Learned to Kode today

Still don't make as much a male programmer.

>Protest.exe

Attached: eng.jpg (687x389, 45K)

>where are my tits?

>karlie kode
>talyor swift
name a better dommy combo

wow koding is so super easy! I can't believe men kept it for them selves for so long!
#haker #koder #nerd

>thinkpads

theyre learning

Why is there a thread made about this woman every day here?

Came here to post this

Came here to post this.

all are qt except for the black girl desu

women are tech related get used to it white male

It's kinda hot. Imagine the Chadsons we could have

I hate it when models do this nonsense. Did you guys know she's friends with Taylor Swift? These whores are probably all related to each other by proxy. They are all wealthy as well.

Only a moron would fall for this, e.g. a girl.

what? they're all cute expect for klossy

>Janitorial Engineer
wtf is up with appending every job title with engineer?

man, you're so bitter and insecure

>expect
*except

All these soulless cunts do is shill other popular people to remain in power. Why kind of fucking idiots likes a picture 154k times?

Your brain isn't working correctly, apply lead projectile to head.

Excuse me sir, but I am the building superintendent

because now the 'female engineers' count in statistics goes up by 1. isn't capitalism wonderful? :)

this ugly tittieless whore made much more money last year alone from "koding" than any 140-IQ dev in his entire life

life is a pathetic joke

pic related. My bad. I'm an idiot too some times.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1284x656, 1.24M)

>140-IQ dev
If you were near genius, you would be able to figure it out.

I don't even understand what she does... she gets in shots with popular people and fake smiles?

For fuck sakes man.

imlaor2018 is a savage.

Survival doesn't equate to making money. I can go on food stamps right now and roam the state without a home.

140 IQs thankfully have more important things to do than whoring and money worshipping, and I am not even 130 myself

Its a useless title made to make people feel important. t. Systems engineer

IQ has a correlation with increased problem solving. If you were smart, you would figure out how to make the money you want. Just saying. No need to sperg out.

t. burger

>t. useless
No one cares about your dirty country. BTW it's 3 in the afternoon where it matters in world.

nobody gives a fuck you son of a whore

kek stay butthurt, 3rd worlder.

why do girls pretend to like programming?

They're all all but guaranteed jobs too, since HR departments seem to be falling over to hire anyone with a vagina.

>IQ has a correlation with increased problem solving
>problem solving

>start a scam business to teach GURLS """koding""" without being able to program herself and make millions of promoting feminist retarded shit on youtube and instagram
>problem solving
that's why they should add an IQ problem insted of recaptchas to stop retards like you from posting

I didn't say anything about those bitches. I was talking about autists, like (You), that think they're smart. Good reading comprehension and critical thinking skills.

>that's why they should add an IQ problem insted of recaptchas to stop retards like you from posting
That's fucking stupid. What does "IQ problem" even mean? Though, I wouldn't expect anything less from a retard.

Attached: 1532169520529.png (1364x1788, 2.06M)

Didn't you know? Humans are a social creature.
Being attractive (and thus socially desired) is everything in this world. Much more imporant than intelligence.

being a feminist is not alpha, user

yeah, I wonder why. Can they just limit that if a career doesn't use applied math of any kind you cannot call it engineer?

>they use ThinkPads

already better than most of Jow Forums

Came here to post this

reminder 100% of the linux foundation's donations and a large portion of membership money go to diversity programs

She's part of Jow Forums culture at this point.

cd.
cd .

cd code
cd..
pwd
cd..
cd ..
cd code

they are laptops from whatever place they are at. Every business buys Thinkpads or Dell or HP business laptops.

>She needs to join our startup
errytiem

does this scare you?

>Michelle Obama
>Day of The Girl

>look it’s Barack Hosseins husband
Fucking lost

NO TITS

I'm guessing 9th rectangle, after all that's the basic part of IQ tests.

Women live life on tutorial mode.

I don't fault this person for not being good at programming when she starts out.

I also don't fault someone that has never touched a car before not being very good at repairing the engine when they start out.

I also don't fault someone that has never played football not being very good at the sport when they start out.

What I do fault someone for is waltzing into a field that they know absolutely nothing about, purporting that they're good at it and then knocking down people that actually understand it saying that they aren't very good with an inane platitude like "You hate women"

It speaks of a complete lack of respect for the discipline that you don't feel embarrassed or compelled to try and do a good job.
Which segways into the question "Why are you here" if you don't like or care about what you're trying to learn about. The answer seems to be "money". You've taken a look at a discipline where people get paid a lot of money and thought "I can get women into this and have women make a lot of money". Which is about as well thought out as "All Walt Disney did was draw, it can't be that hard"

I don't see any initiatives to get women into being drillers of the earth, which also pays a lot of money. Or even doing programming that's further along the spectrum of technicality than web-design
Where is the push to get women pushing changes to the Linux kernel. You want equality, it should worry you that 99.9% of people contributing to Linux are all men. Get women learning about the complexities of computer architecture so they can contribute to this important piece of open source software

Attached: 2tfkj78e8w601.jpg (1080x1189, 100K)

Attached: 384857439587.png (131x174, 50K)

When this all comes crashing down, what will these women do?

Attached: 1541133573875.jpg (199x130, 9K)

>If you were smart, you would figure out how to make the money you want

Not necessarily. Making a fuckload of money also means working your ass off and being able to interact with people. You can have an IQ of 200, but if you're a lazy sperg then it's not going to do much for you.

Thanks for your opinion.

>It speaks of a complete lack of respect for the discipline

Let's face it, the whole industry is an embarrassing spectacle of sloppy work and stupid political shit instead of real ethics. This whore just happens to have been smart enough to take advantage of it.

Op is using these threads as a replacement/compensation for something missing from their life. Maybe just a troll lacking entertainment, bitter or sexually frustrated, running a constant exposure campaign, or really any reason really.

Don't need women ruining the Linux kernel too with their vanity and feels.

>be born with high IQ
>You deserve to be successful
>be born with good looks
>REE DIE ROASTY
That's a nice double standard you have there my dear friend.

she isn't that good looking

this she's borderline okay

Did you girls have fun at this event?

Attached: 8798787965.png (609x683, 195K)

Attached: 1542487090597-01.jpg (142x71, 7K)

finally the retards who post this actually include the code instead of making fun of her terminal usage when I know for a fact your terminal usage is probably just as fucking dumb.

At like 6’3” I bet she has a HUGE pussy.

Attached: EBAC6821-05D5-43B1-A7AC-259A70F0E377.jpg (800x854, 494K)

Yeah but how many times do you have to make the same mistake before you realize you need the space between cd and ..

I can't wait until all this "Girls can Code" initiative fails. I had a friend who was a girl in my first freshmen CS class (data structures) that failed real bad and switched to graphic design.

Not everyone has strengths in computer science. I hate how politics is pushing this CS meme to everyone regardless whether they have the strengths/ability for it.

Attached: 1520494340531.gif (487x560, 898K)

>kode with klossy
>klossy
>kl(mouse)ssy
>code
>mouse

This was something that shouldn't have even been on the radar to crash into.

THEY'RE DEVALUING MY ENGINEERING DEGREE FOR THEIR SHITTY EGO

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

5 YEARS OF CLASSES

>that screenshot is real
twitter.com/Tech_Rebalanced/status/1049318702762655749

post your entire terminal history if you have one.

underrated post

what the hell is an interaction engineer?

A derivative of C++ using Lisp syntax

Cant wait until I move up to Bathroom Attendant Engineer

>cannot into programming
>even if I could I don't know what I want to do with it

Yeah. It's definitely not for everyone.

taytay is bae
and kaylor is best celeb ship
IQ is pretty useless on the high end (above 100) to discern anything
It is fairly easy to train for IQ tests, they are strongly centered around western culture, they strongly differ from day to day, and they don't measure intelligence, they measure how good you are at solving IQ tests questions, which hardly correlates with anything important
fuck IQ tests and all those who assign value to the tests or their results

I want to lick her pits after an intense session of koding

le devils advocate knight in shining armor

Attached: 1540492148413.jpg (1061x1069, 56K)

I want to lose with glossy, but can't afford SRS.

What should I do?

>learned how to echolocate by screaming
KEK

>Look, its Barack Husseins husband

Attached: 1541477655518.png (592x519, 386K)

t. Chris Langan

Women like the IDEA of being a programmer.

They picture themselves typing hacker code at insane speed wearing designer "geek" glasses. They imagine themselves earning a six figure salary along with a collective of other fierce, empowered females, all working together in some cliched, meme tech environment with fairy lights and bicycles everywhere. They think being a programmer is easy and that they are smart because they can "hello, world!" in Ruby and got through some beginner HTML/CSS tutorials.

Of course, the sad fact is that many of them actually get to achieve this silly fantasy despite their utter incompetence and ineptitude at real problem solving. Of course there are a tiny minority of actually good female programmers and engineers but these are simply autistic outliers.

Women only want to be represented in high paid jobs that they assume to be easy. They all want to be CEO's but how many of them want to be digging up highways at 3am? Work on an oil rig in the middle of the North Sea in Winter? How about waste collection, bricklaying or bomb disposal?

We live in strange times. Strange times indeed.

>I'm going to kms

why are dummies learning from another dummy?

dark skin aside, the black girl is attractive, almost the most attractive; the asian girl on her right is the competition

the others are meh, and kloss looks old

so much races!

based

This is an good point. This whole mess seems to be caused by people not understanding what programmers do.
Software engineering is for some reason perceived as easy but well paid work.

In reality doing software engineering well is actually kinda hard but that is unfortunately not immediately visible to non-tech people because software is typically not deployed in real time so a competent engineer can cover what an incompetent engineer messed up.
So while programming is actually hard work it has this buffer property where a few incompetent people on a team are often not noticed by people outside of the team, which in turn causes people to think programming is easy.

There's no trans and not female hamplanet I often see in coding space.

>2018
>women start to learn coding
>men already transcending beyond coding to a higher plane
haha, try harder women

lead is the problem often times, I recommend detox

wait till you see klossy’s riced out i3+arch desktop.