Will the migration kill Clover since it's never updated?

Will the migration kill Clover since it's never updated?

Attached: Screenshot_20181117-204437.png (1080x1920, 176K)

It was never alive and working to begin with.

???
I had an update just now...

Attached: Screenshot_20181117-144829_Clover dev.jpg (1080x2158, 210K)

I'm using it right now

What second site are you using, and how did you add it?

I'm posting this through Clover right now and I can confirm that you are correct.

ITS MALWARE DONT INSTALL

Infinity chan. Just use the settings.

Too late...

Attached: Screenshot_20181117-150156_Clover dev.jpg (1080x2158, 197K)

Okay finally added it, but it doesn't let me add the board. And it seems I can't add the 7&chan

Shut up bitch.
Right there, dev builds with the lastest version.

Type the board and it will let you add it. Only a few sites are currently supported.

Attached: Screenshot_20181117-151750_Clover dev.jpg (1080x2158, 79K)

We can only hope

>Jow Forums moves to new site
>Jow Forums left behind
>phoneposters left behind

migration?

Oh I see now, thanks friend

>migration kills phoneposters
I don't see the downside.

Does this mean Clover will return to the playstore?

God I hope so, fuck phoneposters.

What migration??

I updated my Clover Dev a short while ago
BASED

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-17-13-58-13.jpg (1080x1920, 248K)

Why use Clover over just using your browser?

>tfw clover-dev was just updated yesterday

fucking retard.

The same kind of migration that happened a while back to infinity chan's /tech/... The most toxic, obnoxious, stop-liking-what-i-don't-like, retarded fucking dipshits with comebacks that basically amount to 'no u' that are literally everything wrong with this board think that everyone else is the problem, so they stage a migration and don't say where to (because then you might follow them and shit up their new board!) but because they're autistic faggots they can't avoid talking about it constantly. The first week or so they'll be posting on Jow Forums still since their board will be slow as shit, end their posts will basically be smug 'bragging' about how great the new board is (if it's so great, then why are you here? "To brag to you faggots because you're not good enough to be there"), by the end of the second week they'll start to realize that the new board is just as shitty as Jow Forums, which they'll blame each other for; not because they're garbage people... Oh no. They'll be blaming each other because obviously SOMEONE leaked the new board and it's all the Jow Forums plebs shitting it up. By the end of the second month, they'll be back here either pretending nothing ever happened, or blaming everyone else for ruining their new board.

>nuclear

Hopefully

KILL BLACK ZXZXZXZX 111 12 23 1 ZXZXZ

no u

What migration are you talking about?

kek

hello retard

Nothing is fucking moving, retards
there's just a new domain which only shows sfw boards

The API calls are made to 4cdn.org, not Jow Forums.org, so viewing will be entirely unaffected. Posting is a different matter however.

What's wrong with phoneposters? Yeah, I'm a disgusting one.

It's updated all the time, you're just an idiot using the garbage fdroid version.

This is about right. They basically wall themselves in rather than doing anything new. Which explains why infinity Chan sucks and why it's been subverted from within on moderation.