Fucking freetards

Would you trust GPLv3 piracy software that also explicitly states that it will send your system data and IP to studios for billing purposes? Or would you use proprietary piracy software that is verified to not call home? Freetards select first option. Think about it.

Attached: 1542406166257.jpg (680x535, 80K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#IntellectualProperty
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

tapris > satania

The fuck are you talking about?
Are satania posters the dumbest anons on this board?

anyone else excited about 4channel.org/g/?
these fucktarded animeposters won't have the "anime website" excuse anymore

>GPLv3 piracy software that sends your IP for billing purposes

you might want to move to a dedicated board for low iq people like Jow Forums

Attached: lenin explains machine code to proletariat.jpg (730x1118, 186K)

Yes they just participate is these brand wars spamming shit like LMAO iTODDLERS BTFO ANDJEETS BTFO LMAO

Anime boards except /e/, /h/ and /d/ will get moved there too

Acipenseridae >

Freetards would rather eat spoonsfuls from big pile of shit as long as he is free to extend it with his own diarrhea and share that shit to others than eat proprietary gourmet food. Think about it.

Attached: 1542429231015.jpg (1247x810, 138K)

You are retarded aren't you, it is impossible to audit a big binary (well it's possible but it will cost a lot), and patch that binary wouldn't be that hard if it uses simple methods just nop the fuction that sends data in the other hand the software that is GPLv3 licensed is open source and you can audit that a lot easier than the fucking binary, it will only take some minutes to find where the data is send to the servers and remove it from the code because you are free to do it so fuck off normalfag

Open source proprietary software > Libre malware, no doubt about it. The problem is most proprietary software is closed source and says "just trust me you fucks".

Anime websites.

Attached: 1423114618930.webm (480x270, 17K)

I would trust the first one cus i could remove it

A K A R I N
K
A
R
I
N

A N I M E
W E B S I T E

4channel is an anime website

4channel.org doesn't exist

the iq of sataniaposter

A SHIT
S
H
I
T

>get code
>comment out the botnet
wow, that was hard

>Open source proprietary software
Isn't this literally an oxymoron? Isn't the definition of proprietary "that which does not fall under the free software and OSS licenses)? I think you mean commercial instead of proprietary.

As for your opening questions I think that you're either baiting or just ignorant.

>boohoo you are just ignorant you don't understand we are special
bet you couldn't even vote for Hillary, miss progressive teenage edgelord, and don't even know what Linkin Park is

>Isn't this literally an oxymoron?
No. Proprietary means someone holds exclusive rights to something. In this case we are referring to the intellectual property. You can retain sole control of your code and its licensing while still releasing the source code for auditing. Open source does not mean free as in libre or gratis.

gnu.org/philosophy/words-to-avoid.html#IntellectualProperty

I would invoke my right to Stallman's Four Holy Freedoms and modify the source code of the gpl software to not do that
then I would redistribute the modified software to my friends

>Teleports behind you
>Removes bad code because the GPL allows me to do anything with software
>Creates a git fork that allows anyone to download the fixed version effortlessly.
Nothin' personnel, kid.

>animeposters
Why the fuck are you here instead of one of the 1000s of tech forums without anime?

We can just edit the GPLv3 piracy software, because it is GPLv3.
We will use it after we edit the spyware out of it, just like we didn't use firefox until we edited out the spyware in our own custom version, GNU IceCat.

Raphi > all

Jow Forums is normie-tier