Who here is still faithful?

Who here is still faithful?

15 years and our marriage is still going strong.

Attached: 1200px-Firefox_Logo%2C_2017.svg.png (1200x1200, 254K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/raw/iJUbWC3p
youtube.com/watch?v=6EfJR1lI0l0&t=107s
google.com/chrome/privacy/whitepaper.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Xhe's cheating on you with Xim.

still my first choice

by virtue of being the least-terrible modern web browser, yes, firefox is still what i use. would switch to a good browser if one were to appear, though

Pale Moon is my new furry lover

Same here. Shoutout to DragonSlayer18473 for recommending it.

Dropped it at version 4. And it only got worse since then.

No excuse to use that transexual, ram hogging gay browser when chromium exists.

>sjw trash
dropped

I've tried other browsers but keep coming back to Firefox. It's so nice now that e10s/quantum is done.

Attached: astolfo comfy.png (301x342, 66K)

Still waiting on a better alternative...

>dropped FF for WF.
I will never ever use Google's ugly spyware ladden sofware.

I keep Ungoogled Chromium as a backup browser, but FF is still my main one. Not sure how much my custom user.js helps to avoid Mozilla's spying, but for now I'm content with the situation and don't see a reason to switch.

SJW trash > botnet

Firefox is no longer SeXUL.

probably you can modify tor browser to connect directly

As long as userChrome.css continues to let me do what I want

So is every browser. Might as well use the best one.

Switched to Chromium years ago and haven't looked back.

>jewgle

Attached: 1534446860275.jpg (1021x964, 94K)

>using Google's antifa fund front

Attached: 9b977957c8b73b8abce6d278f04cc08ef454c8c11309194259cd052e7bd73987.jpg (408x510, 59K)

>not using icecat

I recently went back to FF after 8+ years of Chrome. Sick of Jewgle spying and how shitty and fucked that degenerate company is in general.

But fucking 'ell did FF need a ton of addons and shit before it was any good. Had to go as far as customising my own right click context menus by editing the userchrome.css file. A fucking pain. That's something addons should have the ability to change but Quantum broke that.

If anyone knows if it's possible to make the spacing larger between each option on the right click context menus let me know. I want it more spaced out like Chrome.

Oh and seeing a message about "fake news" on the Home page wasn't exactly a good first impression either. Fucking jew shills.

APOLOGIZE

Attached: online bullies.jpg (1388x209, 49K)

I am using Brave now although I switch back to Firefox for compatibility issues. Also Firefox has much better text rendering.

>tfw use safari
no, I'm not on mobile

it's all so tiresome

Which is more infected by SJW filth.... FF or Jewgle/Chrome?

Attached: 5918847.jpg (760x797, 79K)

I only use Firefox for checking my email and funposting tbqh

Attached: 6.png (557x286, 16K)

>donate

"muh fake news... and be a gud goy and give us shekels"

This. Ability to easily change the UI myself is what keeps me with it.

Chrome ripped off Firefox

That search bar prompted them to develop a web browser

Gonna be celebrating our 1-year anniversary. Fuck that fat bitch Chrome. Consistently telling her friends that I like vore.

keep waiting user

Post your best userchrome.css UI tips. Links if possible.

I want to make FF as non-niggerlicious as possible.

I've only removed useless shit from context menus (pic related) like those horrible back/forwave/bookmark buttons, but how much more is possible?

Attached: unniggered.jpg (439x714, 114K)

IE -> Firefox -> Chrome/Safari -> Firefox for good

>firecucks

how do you get bullied online haha just close the page

Firefox Developers Edition

Attached: AkkoGun.png (540x301, 132K)

make your own

My favourite:

.tab-close-button {display: none !important;}

i use waterfox
by your analogy, i'm fucking my wife's younger sister now

first introduced to mozilla in kindergarten, still use forked ff to this day.

Waterfox when something works better with Gecko, Brave when something works better with Webkit.
Comfiest forks, by far.

Attached: 1520544707050.gif (429x592, 2.8M)

What's the point of hiding the close button? Or is trolling a art?

As soon as Chrome came out, I've been a user ever since.

I would accidentally close tabs by clicking it. Removing it also saves space a little bit space. I close tabs with middle click or ctrl+w.

And still Chromium fails to block pop-ups till today. It's renderings feel like plastic and it has no customizeability at all.

/* Remove empty space before first tab
Delete this rule if you need a space to drag the window*/
#TabsToolbar .titlebar-placeholder[type="pre-tabs"]{
display: none !important;
}
/* Hide various elements */
/* Menu */
#appMenu-fxa-container, /* Sign in to Sync */
#appMenu-fxa-container+toolbarseparator,
/* #appMenuRestoreLastSession, */
#appMenu-library-button,
#appMenu-open-file-button,
#appMenu-save-file-button,
#appMenu-find-button,
#appMenu-more-button,

/* URL Bar */
#pageActionButton,
#pocket-button-box,
ar-button,
.autocomplete-history-dropmarker,
#identity-icon-labels
.tab-close-button {
opacity: 0;
}
.tab-content:hover .tab-close-button {
opacity: 1;
transition: opacity 200ms ease-in-out;
}

There's an addon called "Close Tab by Double Right Click" and it'll work by clicking anywhere on a page.

Nice

Attached: yeeboi.gif (250x250, 408K)

fuck that whore
IceDragon has been better overall

Only 15 years? I was using the original JWZ Netscape in the mid 1990s.

Stockholm syndrome is one hell of a bitch isn't it OP

Attached: WF.png (1632x918, 110K)

I use this new browser called Chrome. I know it's a really weird name for a browser, but bear with me. It seems pretty good. It's fast and far more stable than any other browser I've ever used. You should give it a try.

Good goy. 10 shekels have been donated. We need more goyim tracking though so keep it up.

Attached: shill.jpg (900x900, 111K)

seamonkey was better except for few things such as multiple tabs handling

Stopped using it the moment Chrome came out and never looked back since.

Ive tried qutebrowser and now i cant go back.

Brave is unironically the new reigning champion

This

I abandoned it in favor of gnu icecat, all the upsides of firefox without all the botnet. It even prevents you from installing addons that aren't GNU approved. Pretty rad if you ask me. Sucks to be a windows fag though. If it wouldn't exist then i would use firefox, at least it isn't as restrictive as chrome/chromium.

We broke up for a few years and I got together with Chrome.
Firefox is back in the fold now, but only as my side bitch (business browser). Chrome is still my main, personal browser.

Attached: 1541108205600.png (720x720, 494K)

thinking about going back to opera but desu it doesn't even really fucking matter these days. all of them are the same equal shit in many ways

I'm not a faggot and I don't marry browsers. I've used Chrome for a long time and recently decided to make the switch to Firefox, because 1. it's aesthetically better, 2. it doesn't stutter while scrolling and 3. has font rendering that I think is better than what Chrome has.

Only issue is, I don't like Firefox on Android and I like syncing stuff, but I can live without that. That is on Windows and macOS though. Not sure about Linux. Maybe Chrome is better there, who the fuck knows.

Alright, i'm not goot at this css thing. I want to have everything on top in one bar, that is the tabs, the address bar and whatever buttons. And maybe have a way to hide the fucking scrollbar as well.

That possible?

This is what I use.

pastebin.com/raw/iJUbWC3p

To hide the scroll bar or make it thinner you can play around with the margin-right and margin-bottom values.
#content-deck browser{
margin-right:-8px!important;
margin-bottom:-0px!important;
overflow-y:scroll;
overflow-x:hidden;
}

Attached: ff.png (2236x758, 85K)

firefox is only accepatble if you use ESR or an unbranded build. otherwise your better off with just about any fork, take your pick of pale moon, basilisk, seamonkey, kmeleon, icecat, or tor

12 years here and still strong. I do sneak away with Chrome here and there, but it's always open during those times.

Used it since the Phoenix days until I got a MBP. Now I'm mostly on Safari, but I recently re-discovered Nightly, which I used in my last Linux days. I use ESR on my Debian laptop, Fennec F-Droid on Android and Nightly on macOS, besides Safari.

i've used many browsers but mostly firefox because of the addons. back in the day it seemed like the most stable, too. maybe nostalgia messes with my judgement but i disapprove of the direction they're taking their browser which is why i use pale moon for while now. problem is it's lacking in terms of addons. i'm actually considering learning programming to fix this. is it hard to for addons?

This

Would you kindly elaborate?

I downloaded this yesterday. Impressively quick compared to the bloatware it was when I last used it 10 years ago.

Yep, made the switch in 2002 and haven't used anything else since.

I am using it now, but will switch soon unless they rethink that yellow "A webpage is slowing down your browser" notification. It appears and disappears over and over while loading a site if it has a bad script and every time it does, the web page CONTENT shifts up and down which is really annoying when all you want to do is click on a link to get the hell out of there. It doesn't have a "Don't show again" option either.

In other words, if it becomes clear the UI designers are idiots, there's little point in sticking around hoping things improve.

Not sure what you're talking about. I've never seen that kind of notification. What site makes it display?

ready to drop it thanks to shit memory management
it's always been bad but jesus christ it just gets worse every year
fucking hate how chromium handles tabs though, is it that hard to just copy firefox but not run like shit?

firefox is allright
mozilla has interesting tech, i wish they'd tone down the gay stuff and the resources devoted to shit features most people don't use or disable like pocket memes and botnet new tab page.

Attached: DHiW_dvWsAAUBlW.png (512x512, 203K)

Unironically dev tools on mozzila are garbage compared to even edge, doesn't even sort source files by fucking directories and the dom inspector lags like a nigger with anything more complex.

>being cuck the post

Theo uses chromium so I do too

12 years and I'm on the verge to switch to ungoogled chromium definitely. Firefox is long dead, a smelly, fat corpose deteriorating.

vivaldi

I've found that FF renders most pages quicker.
Chrome is faster in benchmarks, but in actual page loading, which is obviously infinitely more useful to the user, FF pretty much always wins. Even on my highly OC'd core i9 it's very noticeable on certain sites.

Jewgle also use your Chrome history to track you and tons of other shitty things.

Check out vids on JewTube by "The Hate One" he has great content on it.

Attached: diverse.jpg (1600x1200, 539K)

anything since 2.6 has been bullshit

youtube.com/watch?v=6EfJR1lI0l0&t=107s

Why are UIs becoming fuck-ugly.
Seriously, this shit needs to stop. Simple designs are best designs.

Where is the option to give them -$500

Just switching to FF on Android. Will privacy.firstparty.isolate = true break exhentai? I'm still on cool down from my new login so idk if it will yet. If it does break it and anyone knows a workaround that would be awesome.

>And still Chromium fails to block pop-ups till today
I think you're stuck in the 90s gramps.

I've moved over to Waterfox recently and I swear to god this browser hangs more than Firefox ever did. Thinking of going back.

>niggerlicious
>firefox
racism and firefox is bloat

I literally went to internet explorer and searched "better web browser". the concept of tabbed browsing blew my little 15 year old brain.

Attached: 1542218053655.gif (280x310, 3.99M)

I've been a loyal Firefox user since pre-1.0 and still using it as my primary browser. I am "happy" that it actually is quite privacy protective in many respects out of the box, so to speak, but obviously the customization potential is where Firefox's strength has always been. I consider it to be a framework actually and not just a browser because I've customized mine so much over the years it's basically nothing like a clean fresh default install in any respects.

I'm disappointed, however, in what Mozilla is doing with Firefox in terms of customization, and I'm also disappointed that so many changes happened with v57 forward that caused such a massive rift in the addons/extensions developer community - at one point I had 27 addons/extensions that I used almost daily (seriously) because I have my Firefox so customized, but now of course a slight majority of those don't work with newer builds so I'm still using FirefoxESR 52.9.0 for them and will keep using it as long as I possibly can.

I'm also extremely disappointed at how bloated modern browsers can be. With 27 addons/extensions installed and with all the customization I've done (and it's portable too), my Firefox cold starts to about 255MB of RAM usage after settling for about 1 minute and that's one process (ESR 52.9.0 didn't have the multiprocess stuff).

That's with 27 FUCKING ADDONS/EXTENSIONS.

If I grab the latest FirefoxESR 60.whatever and fire it up, it's 287MB to go and 5 processes and that's with NO addons or extensions at all. If I load even one tab with content, poof, now I've got 7 processes and the RAM usage spikes to 470MB or close to it, and it just gets worse with additional tabs.

Chrome? More RAM to start, obviously more processes. Brave? Had high hopes for that browser but on startup it's 2 main processes and 9 background ones so it's close to 340MB and that's without a damned thing loading but the browser itself.

Is nobody out there talented enough to make a nice lean capable browser?

Oh, and for those that might interested in just how much data collects from Chrome users, read this and be stunned stupid:

google.com/chrome/privacy/whitepaper.html

A colossal amount, actually.

Since it was called Phoenix.

Attached: dac.png (680x582, 358K)

Figured this out myself, it does. I was just being retarded earlier and thought I couldn't test it myself for reasons.

It's the best of a bad bunch. It's still shit though. Opera 12 was the last great internet browser.