Did you ever draw your own icons / mouse pointers?

Attached: screen2.jpg (638x584, 79K)

No, I don't have autism.

>No, I'm not creative.
ftfy

Tbh. Back in time, I modified standard windows pointer to black and it looked p.good on white webpages.
Then the night modes come in.

i did, one and a half decades ago using microangelo (i think that was the name)

>modified standard windows pointer to black and it looked p.good on white webpages.

subtle.

Attached: b6b.gif (320x240, 1.6M)

It was 2007 and I wasn't using glasses. So it was like hard to "point out"
heh

I remember creating animated cursors with stickmen fighting each other.

Back when Windows 3.1 was a big thing.

I once made a penis cursor that jizzed when you clicked. I installed it on a friend's computer.

No but back in the late 90s, early 00s there was a PC users magazine that came with cds and often included a collection of icons.

I remember using a Weezer icon for my Wolfenstein3D shortcut

Same, whatever that program was it was pretty fucking good. I miss Windows 98 themes.

Thanks op, ive been wanting to make an icon set for a while and this program looks like exactly what i needed.

I had a bunch of malware that gave me animated mouse pointers on xp, then I turned 13 and realized I had been retarded. I found out how to reinstall xp and got rid of all the cancer I had on it.

Nice

For my own software yes.

kek

Those are memories to cherish.

I used a Suiseiseki pointer and a spinning cirno for the loading one for a while back in XP days.

>Draw your own icons
Holy fuck I used to be really into this. I totally forgot. I forget what the program I used was but I used to do it on either vista or xp

Not for over 20 years.

yes, i created one where every pixel of it was the reverse of the pixel under the cursor. Back in '99. Good times.

Attached: 1454565660863.gif (350x197, 1.16M)

Oh man that takes me back. Taking multiple screenshot of every variant of the Diablo II (pre-LOD) cursors to even get the animation right.

Grandpa here.

Yeah I did back in Atari ST days. Whole life, wasted away.

>not using inverted color

Can you tell us a story about dinosaurs too, grandpa?

this

custom windows icons and mouse cursors are for autists and followers of Muhammad Sadeem

Attached: Capture.png (703x568, 89K)

sad