Programming a Coinbase for Europe

Hey Jow Forums.

I thought htis would be exciting for any of you in Europe.

We're writing a Bitcoin exchange that's an all-in-one solution for those of you in Europe.

It uses heuristics for AML/KYC and you can buy up to 1000 EUR with no verification other than 3D secure + basic information.

If you want to ask about how things are handled, we're 100% transparent.

You can either ask here, or follow our twitter account.

twitter.com/CoinNordicDev

Much love, and thanks for the entertainment over the years.

Attached: BetterCoin.png (1885x867, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZ_3MKomQzY
darknetdiaries.com/episode/9/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off and kill yourself

>Coinbase for Europe
>cryptofag

Get the fuck out of /g and back to meming shitcoins on /biz.
You ruined /biz, you wont do the same to /g, faggot!

crypto currency is a ponzi scheme

b-but coinbase already works in europe...

Wow had no idea Jow Forums was so much against a service that respects your privacy unlike Coinbase and sells anonymous currency.

That was unexpected.

Yeah, but there's a ton of verification to go through. This just requires a simple user. No passport, no drivers license, no utility bill. Just heuristics.

>This just requires a simple user. No passport, no drivers license, no utility bill. Just heuristics.
does that conform to the UK's anti money laundering directives for cryptocurrency?

>This just requires a simple user. No passport, no drivers license, no utility bill.
Seems like a great place to dump stolen CCs.

>Just heuristics.
>3D
Elaborate. Because that shit makes no sense.
>up to 1000 EUR
So you do require me to give me all my info after that point? 1k is lunch money.

Depends on several factors.

We have several agencies we work with to prevent this.

Switzerland doesn't follow EU's directive.

>had no idea Jow Forums was so much against

/biz was created to keep cryptoshit out of /g, because it became absolutely unbearable. Accept it like it is and move over to /biz, please.

>a service that respects your privacy
As a guy working in finance, who knows about regulations a bit, this is made me kek very hard.
Open up your service and look, how fast you get called by the authorities to instal proper KYC and comply with AML, which would make you the same as coinbase, except you hae to go through all what they did in the past couple of years.

This is a legal issue, not a technological one.

Follow up:
>Switzerland doesn't follow EU's directive.

Congratulations, you might have won the award for being the most gullible idiot wanting to open up an international business.

What domain will I be able to find you guys at?
There seems to be no links or anything on the twitter page.

We have 2 attorneys on this. Please don't play Internet lawyer.

We are KYC/AML compliant. But our bank/Swiss regulations allow selfies for regulations + we have a huge amount of public data to pull from. It's been tested by various persons from the bank that accepted us as customers that has Bitcoin Suisse AG as customers forexample.

u the same dude who made a thread a few weeks ago

First thread I've ever made. Not sure who you're refering to.

I be honest with you: you can promote the ponzi all you like for all I care. But please do it on /biz and /pol, where it belongs. It is the sole fucking reason why /biz exists

Also, you selling units of a glorified SQL-database has nothing to do with technology. Not with hardware, not with software.
You are simply on the wrong board.

>Switzerland doesn't follow EU's directive.
ok but that means you cant offer services to anyone but swiss.

I believe this is what they call "shilling".

Also: youtube.com/watch?v=RZ_3MKomQzY

That's now how commerce law works, user.

I'm sorry, you seem to not be very knowledgeable about crypto. I'd be happy to have a discussion with you about it.

I was trying to have an interesting debate about system architecture, and keeping funds safe. We have fully cold storage implemented.

how does your cold storage work

Just fuck off. You're embarrassing yourself.

you WILL use my system and you WILL pay for it.

Kill yourself.

see

>/biz was created to keep cryptoshit out of /g, because it became absolutely unbearable. Accept it like it is and move over to /biz, please.
Biz is also the best board on this website. G is one of the worst as it's very boring.

>Bitcoin exchange
Of course you chose the dying coin

>Biz is also the best board on this website
lel
only 5% of the threads on Jow Forums are worthy. the rest is garbage

Yeah I'll abandon this thread.

Have fun using your creditcards and buying into Orwells nightmares.

Friendship with Jow Forums has ended. Jow Forums is now my new best friend.

Fuck off nigger.

Biz and Pol are the best boards. Not sure why you're trying to slander them.

well why did you post on the wrong board...

kys you fucking shill. DIE motherfucker low grade scum

Anyway how are you handling user side security when you're getting ddosed? And how are you handling collisions when both users make the same exchange?
Do you take some percent based on the markets or is it fixed?

>cryptocurrency doesn't have technology

Sorry to disappoint you, but my competences in cryptocurrencies are far away from insignificant. I made a bit of money 2017 being an advisor for two projects and wrote a paper in a scientific journal regarding the usefullness of conventional analytical methods concerning the prices of cryptocurrencies.

You are late to the game in an almost dead industry with a technology that is not gamechanging.

Again: please leave /g and shill your product on /biz and /pol.

>kys
>btw, how do you...

kys

no u

Network layer DDoS
>CloudFlare.

Application layer DDoS
>Pit of Success code-strategy.

>Collissions
Ques, or race-condition.

I didn't mention the name of the service. I intentionally removed the logo to not shill, but rather have this be a debate about what technology goes into a crypto site. But this board has become pure hatred towards anyone who's working towards success.

>he thinks cryptocurrencies are dying

lmfao

Also
>Almost dead industry

>$12.955.776.956 volume in the last 24 hours.
Made me chuckle.

bot of you kys

it's just going to be another failed project with no real users.

It's like trying to enter the automobile industry in this and age when you have much better options

>waah I wanna collect middleman shekels too!
>waah why won't people use my shitty exchange #235835 that doesn't differentiate itself from the myriad of already established exchanges except for a shiny new interface?!

Get a job you worthless shill.

It's funny, crypto was supposed to free people from the evil Jewish banks making you pay fees.
Now they give their money to (((exchange platforms))) that do the same thing.

My head is held high with all the ruckus. If this were reality, I would be stained with tomatoes! I can handle the heat like a scout. Nothing phases my core. Liter the floor with crumbs.

Cloudflare?

Ahahaha good luck with the bottlenecks

>But this board has become pure hatred towards anyone who's working towards success.

Oh, tell me how crypto got rid of all its scammers, fraudsters, traveling motivational speakers, underdelivering teams, borderline illegal services... cryptocurrencies were a fun market, until start 2017. All went downhill, as the "self-cleaning forces" never started to do anything.

What the market ended up with was fraud, fraud and more fraud.

>what is painting the tape

You dont know shit about finance, how to read a market or even do a propper & neutral sector analysis.
Your "coinbase alternative" will fail. I in fact had students in the second half of 2017 pitching me the same idea and all of them were deluded by "muh sovereignity", because they did not realize that some regulations are in place for very! good! reasons.

Please proceed to keep your head in your ass and create this "service". I always love to see pretentious idiots getting hit by the harsh reality, that their "genious & innovative business idea" was doomed to fail from start to finish.

You know what they say right? Those who fail, teach.

You seem to be of that phenomenon. Also, just because you got a paper dont mean shit as the market is always changing.

>cannot read the market well enough to play the game
tells that the whole game is a scam.

Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

this. bitcoin marketplaces like localbitcoins > bitcoin exchanges. dumb goys centralizing a decentralized currency and giving their ID to do so.

>Those who fail, teach.
I am actually a very humble person, but holding three lectures a week in a German university, solely based on the fact having experience in successfully starting fintechs for 10 years is not something to consider "failing".

The market right now is only marginally different from the market in January. As long as there is no crash and significant changes, the market for cryptocurrencies is a dead fish in the water, who only siphons out what the gullibles want to put into it.

Where the fuck are you looking at? Im doing post doc on financial analysis in crypto and you seem to be missing a whole chunk of market you need to look at.

Have you missed the social media bubble bursting, Tesla's surge again and just because the market is stagnant doesn't mean you cant make money in fact i can argue that's one of the best times to make money.

I think i know where you're going though, whenever markets mainly in crypto, rhe actual players pump thousands of btc or eth to normalize. But still you can make money

>post doc on financial analysis in crypto

Oh, then you almost surely have read my paper, where I concluded quite comprehensible, that regular financial analysis does not work on cryptocurrencies.

Feel free to contact me, if you like and discuss this in detail - because I really would love to hear how to analyze stuff, that is not public in most cases, which only leaves us with qualitative, non-quantifiable data, which at best let us conclude to have a relative grasp on what a currency should be worth, which in turn is not usable, if the whle market is manipulated itself by its huge dependence on BTC and bucketshops.

>The market right now is only marginally different from the market in January

Sounds like your lectures are only for the highly sophisticated market analysts.

lol finance fags like you will never make it in crypto. because in order to see whats good, you actually have to have a very very good understanding of the underlying tech beneath each coin.

if you cant write your own crypto from scratch, i guarentee your too dumb to see what the actual value plays are. but if you can, its easy to tell. e.g. I can tell you that within three years Dero is going to be worth at least 20x what it is now.

what is bitpanda

>we want to create a Coinbase for Europe
A-user, you DO know t-that Coinbase a-actually works in E-Europe, r-right...?

No it fucking isn't you mong
>A shill, also called a plant or a stooge, is a person who publicly helps or gives credibility to a person or organization without disclosing that they have a close relationship with the person or organization

>cryptocancer
>europoor
>twatter
>tripfag
remove yourself from existence

OP listen to this before attempting to create a crypto exchange:
darknetdiaries.com/episode/9/
It's a podcast episode about the many mistakes that led to huge losses of money (spread throughout many breaches) and the eventual downfall of Mt Gox.

Lmao enjoy getting v&, either this is bs and you’re stealing crypto currencies or you’re a haven for stolen crypto currencies

Not touching this shit, crypto is for faggots anyway