There are no modern smart phones with good aesthetics

title

Attached: download (3).jpg (191x264, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aZVkW9p-cCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they all look the same

is there even any modern smartphone with thin bezels, no notch and no camera bump?

Aesthetically pleasing and functional smartphones do come around, the phone manufacturers are pandering towards market trends.

Attached: galaxynote9frontback.jpg (1456x1200, 77K)

Come on guy that thing has a camera bump, a curved edge screen and a god damn stylus

It's about as ugly as possible

the camera module sits flush with a little metal border for protection

>camera bump
you mean a normal bezel? Fucking kys

Is the metal border flush with the back? If not, it's shit

Attached: sharp_aquos_xx2_3.jpg (598x548, 97K)

>Removing headphone jack
> Notch
Probably the two biggest dumb things in phones today. I don't mind little bit of chin like in note 9.

>asymmetric front
Terrible, don't call back.

Attached: thumb_60146_default_big.jpg (750x530, 16K)

Xperias are absolutely based, unfortunately Sony got jewed and now their phones are curved with no jack and shitty bezel design.

Attached: ru-galaxy-a8-a530-sm-a530fzkdser-frontblack-87027333.jpg (892x684, 37K)

The XZ2 Premium pissed me off SO, SO fucking much. When my XZ Premium dies I'll probably just buy another fucking one.

My XZ pisses me off to no end
>touchscreen skips around randomly
>phone reboots randomly
>browsers crash if you have too many tabs open
>camera overheats within 10 seconds
basically it's a piece of shit, nothing at all like my old z1. wtf Sony, I am tempted to buy the Pixel 2 now. Better than the XZ Premium and I don't like Sony's new phones so I guess this is it

My XZ Premium is pretty fucking based, never had any of the stuff you're talking about. Bluetooth music makes it a bit hot and drains the battery like a bitch but that seems commonplace among all phones these days. Buy it or an LG or some shit mate.

Moto e5 Play blocks your path.

You're a fool to purchase anything that has a 75% price degradation in 2 years.

>I view everything as an economist
wew

I think my phone looks good. I have the one with the carbon fiber design.

Attached: DqDSW9yW4AE4T6I.jpg (1200x800, 239K)

scene related youtube.com/watch?v=aZVkW9p-cCU

phones all look exactly the same, it took me 10 minutes to choose a phone based solely on battery life

last good phone design dont >> me

Attached: oneplus-3t-header.jpg (770x433, 51K)

trips confirm

Attached: Nokia7plus_ROW_hero-phone.png?fm=png.png (520x800, 109K)

Hate me if you want, I think the s9+ is really pretty.

Attached: IMG_20180323_083416-01.jpg (4048x3036, 3.44M)

Agreed

generic as fuck ~2015/2016 design

Fuck, it's so good, why couldn't they be like every other company run by old Japanese men and just stubbornly hold on to this design forever?
And now the XZ3 has a shitty OLED screen that'll burn in after a couple years, everything is shit now.

She means a protrusion on the back of the phone for the camera lens

It's true though. It's a complete waste of money to buy this year's latest black rectangle, this time with Notch!!!
Unless you play those shitty mobile call of duty/league of legends clones all day, you really do not need cutting edge specs on a texting and internet-browsing machine.
Just get a used model from 1-3 years ago.
Anything else is falling for the retarded consumerism meme. Owning a new model cellphone is just as stupid as owning a pair of Beats or a fucking Supreme brick.

Mi Mix 3

>I'm you but better

Attached: s-l400.jpg (400x357, 19K)

why are retards so obsessed with "muh thin bezels"?

fuggin this