So Univ pajeet from India reporting in

So Univ pajeet from India reporting in
As you might know, colleges in India provide atrocious cs education, it is all memorization based with 0 critical thinking. I am extremely upset on having to memorize useless details that can be googled in 1 second, most other students are not bothered because most don't have mental faculties to actually indulge in critical thinking.
I am hence trying to create a smart "watch" like device to cheat in the exams (because memorizing the structure of an IP header is fucking useless).
This is the result, it has an esp8266 on it

Have you guys ever used tech to cheat in exams? Post stories and possible ideas

Attached: IMG_20180708_155635~01.jpg (2271x2324, 1.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/articles/360001201223
youtube.com/watch?v=gPpVHs_htQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just use paper you autist. Easier to hide and read from. Or even just read from a phone when the prof is not looking.

thx I kekd
critic yourself before trying on others fgt
and pls stay in india, you fuck.

My exams ban smart watches. Are you sure your uni will allow you to wear one?

> cheating street shitter demonstrates why street shitters are such untrustworthy, untalented cunts.
Like pottery really. Go rape your sister faggot.

Some even bans watches altogether because it's hard to tell the difference.

But yeah, shitskins probably dont care.

Nice clock, Rajesh.

>Are you sure your uni will allow you to wear one?
Are you sure they would be able to recognise one?

Most decent unis bans all watches. The most paranoid one enforces you to put your watch and cellphone on a plastic bag, that you can only open after you get out after the exams

Smart watches are banned in my Univ
I just have to find a way to hide it, or maybe disguise it a an analogue one
Maybe embed it in my shoe or something

>Go rape your sister faggot.
Sorry I'm a Hindu, not a Muslim

Not Rajesh but thanks

I do use chits of paper but they can store a limited amount of data

It's not fun trying to remember random useless details. How would you feel if someone had you memorize long sentences full of stuff you can look up, in any other work setting?
Feels fucking bad if you've been doing it for a long time

this is bait right

>this is bait right
No
Why would you even think that?

>whites are honorable and walk the straight and narrow
we don't get Adderall to abuse here so we gotta cope.

For one, that image you posted is from july
The other reason is, well

>It's not fun trying to remember random useless details. How would you feel if someone had you memorize long sentences full of stuff you can look up, in any other work setting?
that's all these exams are about, memorizing shit. Maybe use some nootropics and start roting that shit

You are disgusting. You will never get to the upper caste cheating on your exams.

>i have critical thinking skills
>im not like the other girls senpai
>now help me cheat

You should consider suicide.

I'm the same guy
I actually did the 'watch' as a Univ project, but I'm having second ideas about using it for this purpose now

Yeah no this ain't history mate, STEM is not rot memorization. Its a shame is taught as such in India.

Lmao I'm the highest caste, a Brahmin, and am above average in my batch.
It's just annoying to have to remember shit, I'd much rather have questions which can challenge my understanding.

I mean, I AM putting in my brain for three purpose, that counts for something doesn't it?

You know memorization is part of learning, right?
>Should we use UDP or TCP for our service?
>uuuhhhm let me google it first
You would truly be a great asset in a company

There's a professor on my uni that makes you put your watch and cellphone in your backpack and then makes everyone bring them to the front of the classroom, he also bans graphic calculators and fucker just recently brought a cellphone jammer, so if you are near a building and suddenly lose signal it's him taking a exam.

Doing a phd rn and it is fucking useful to memorize stuff.
it is like mental calculation for exemple.
Computers exist since more than half century, yet it is still important to practice these kind of thing. Same for cars: look at what happend to people who never walk and always use there car.

Hopefully you are not too dumb and understand what I am trying to explain.

Wait until something happens and people can't call the emergency services...

>Lmao I'm the highest caste, a Brahmin
You're shit and your caste system is shit

I know about how they work, what characteristics they have, and when to use what. I just don't want to memorize every little detail that I am bound to forget and then look up in real life
If you're familiar with "core" engineering disciplines(mechanical, civil, etc), they have many details, like constants, reference graphs, and reference tables which they have to use while working, but they don't have to memorize them because they can look them up whenever they need them. Its a fucking shame its not the same with computer subjects, at least in India. Who gives a fuck about the pin diagram of a 8085? I had to memorize that shit!

I get that, some things are very useful to memorize, but here in India, memorization is considered intelligence which is downright wrong

I imagine if something happened in a perfectly silent exam room that required emergency services, it would be the teacher dialling them, meaning the jammer would be shut down immediately. Its not like the students would be able to, their shit is locked up in bags, remember? Only reason for the jammer is to fuck with kids who manage to sneak a phone in undetected.

I used an old organizer in an exam in the 90's. The teachers hadn't a clue it could hold text, just looked like a calculator. Had all my physics formulas and stuff in it. Took a while to fill up with stuff but def worth it.

Other than that there was a infographic going around a few years ago about how to print out a coke bottle label with your answers where the 'ingredient' would usually be. Or just write it on pieces of paper shoved up your sleeve.

Not that pajeetanon but
>Sundar Pichai is a Brahmin
>Sathya Nadella is a Brahmin
>Indra Nooyi is a Brahmin
>literally any Indian holding any academic or business position in the world is a Brahmin
Caste system sure does work. By segregating classes and gene pools, you can create people who are good at what their classes do.
It's selective breeding son, biology 101

do you guys have toilet in university? can lowest cast people study at college?

Those little details can make all the difference in the world.
>our UDP application over ipv6 doesn't work
>

>If you're familiar with "core" engineering disciplines(mechanical, civil, etc)
I'm a EE Bsc and if you e.g. can't visualize a EM field, you're thrash

But good luck cheating on test Pajeet while you prove once again that Indians will never make something great, but simply copy from others

>So Univ pajeet from India
kys gaandu

Attached: 4pajeetwithloove.jpg (500x439, 161K)

The problem is that the rest of the pajeets are pure shit
Why have a caste system when you can just genocide the rest of the retards

LMAO if you are brahmin i imagine how retarded are the other low caste. I bet the lowest are conposed by thugs, cheap uneducated manual labor workforce and prostitutes that give birth every 10 months

>visualize an EM field
Not even in the field but that's not hard to remember

not (You) do do this:

Attached: wantTHIS.jpg (1416x1424, 464K)

>do you guys have toilet in university?
Many of them
Open shitting is only present in ass backward villages, and only poor homeless people participate in it

>can lowest cast people study at college?
Unfortunately, not only are they allowed, they are given special privileges.
In fact, the lowest castes make up maybe 30% of the population, but they get 70% seat reservation in public colleges, its fucking insane. The rest 70% population has to fight over 30% seats.

I understand all the concepts and knowledge there is to understand, but I don't want to deal with stuff that must be memorized. I don't see anything wrong with that

Gotta have a slave class for dirty jobs.

>I bet the lowest are conposed by thugs, cheap uneducated manual labor workforce and prostitutes that give birth every 10 months
That's exactly what they are. They crime so much, and are so fucking dumb, you wouldn't believe

Back to spammer

There's no need for manual labor if you have automation though

Yes that's true
As automation catches on in India, the poor, uneducated class will die off and let other people use the resources they used.
Happens with every civilization. Tractors and farm equipment made wandering farm labour obsolete in US, it'll happen someday in India too.

that's not far from the truth mate

Attached: 3453464.jpg (400x400, 17K)

What if it happened in another room or outside the building since the jamming doesn't stay inside the room.

keep dreaming mader chod

Attached: ewwe.png (288x292, 124K)

my uni friend used a mobile phone and I prayed for him to succeed in physics exam. it worked. I was too pussy to try it out myself

they are useful for menial labor and the like
like how you had blacks work for you in the old days

>I do use chits of paper but they can store a limited amount of data
how will you scroll through the text in this "watch"?

There's a little pushbutton
I use it to interact with the UI
The length of the press makes it do different things, a short press for next, and long press for select

>the poor, uneducated class will die off
not at the rate they populate

except when you are
>near a building
>in the building
I doubt this motherfucker has 60 security cameras he's peeping to make sure.

capture evidence and file complaint with FCC for teh lols. I'd do it in a heartbeat what a faggot consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/articles/360001201223

>t. never heard of r/K selection

can you stop being a jhalla OP?

Attached: pooloo.jpg (629x454, 43K)

t. nigger

t. bakri chod

Attached: incredibleindia2.jpg (1086x725, 139K)

bhosdi ke

Pls stay in india never ever come in europe even for holydays

i wil go to europe paris city and shit in street indian curry diarrhea all over eifil tower what will u do? haa what you willd o???

>backward caste shitskin shitposting on IIT wifi
btw if you arent in IIT you're shit pajeet

Attached: incredibleindia.jpg (440x290, 45K)

That's increidibly illegal as fuck in any 1st-world country that I am aware of. And you are typing in English so it almost certainly applies to you.

>muh critical thinking

you can apply that to things you have to memorize, you know? usually I'll memorize the really important stuff and write my answer around it, some of the professors told me they can't believe people memorize the answers word for word

looks like you are only searching for excuses

In India copying off exams is not considered cheating. Nice LARP.

>some of the professors told me they can't believe people memorize the answers word for word
I wish I had professors like those
Every single one I had in my life, including teachers, only accepted an answer if it was written exactly as they like it, since it's the only way you could possibly not omit some tiny detail that they'll nitpick with

Your problem isn't that your university sucks, it is that you are genetically inferior and your race has created a nation of literal feces.

Do it and put a privacy filter on the screen. Calibrate it so you need to do a wrist shake to change page. Make the image low contrast too.

Embed it in a book? Graphing calculator case?

Bluetooth to keep device in pocket and on but screen on inside of a hat or such?

Why would they ban watches? What I'm I'm wearing a Seiko or a Tissot? I'm not allowed to wear wristwatches but roasties can have sex parties and get away with false rape accusations? FUCK

Put it around your ankle and pretend it's an ankle monitor

>I mean, I AM putting in my brain for three purpose, that counts for something doesn't it?
i think it does, user. i think you're wrong to use it for cheating though.

Never change, you fucking currynigger
All of you need to be shot

Why in cs do they require you to remember a header? CCNA doesn't even require that

CSE, computer engineering, software engineering, IT degrees are all equivalent to coding camps in India. All they teach you is how to code, and that too poorly.
Most of my classmates couldn't implement a linear search. Go figure.

>CCNA doesn't even require that
Because professors in India are low paid ignorant fuckers who couldn't get any other job. They usually don't know anything about their own subject. Even if they have a PhD. PhD in India means fuck all, you could get a PhD solely by memorizing shit and writing it in am exam, or something. I recently saw my professor copying stuff from Google for her research paper. I was disgusted but it was another normal day for her.
Back to the topic, memorization is favoured in exams because professors and teachers who don't know anything about the subject need to evaluate the exam results, it's much easier for them to check if the student has written the exact same paragraph from a book, rather than answered a problem based question from their understanding.

youtube.com/watch?v=gPpVHs_htQU

Attached: uhh.jpg (200x102, 34K)

Holy fucking hivemind
Good lord not even China is this bad

Attached: parasyte_speechless.jpg (158x243, 8K)

>i will use the application in all the possible ways
l-lewd

>have you guys ever used tech to cheat in exams
no I'm not fucking 12 years old anymore. none of this shit existed when I was in school

>Have you guys ever used tech to cheat in exams?
We had an exam in a numerical methods class that was open-book, open-notes, open-internet, everything but open-friends. Prof gave us custom-made problems from his research field wherein you had to think about what to do with the data, how to manipulate it, what was the best way to go about answering the question, etc, and it was made in such a way that you had to come into the exam knowing your shit because you won't have time to look stuff up.

I sat in the back and finished/submitted early (25-30 minutes left on a 2-hour exam) and I started watching other people. They were using messengers and e-mail to send answers to each-other. I took pics of this with my phone and showed the professor and he hasn't done anything yet. I just submitted a complaint to the dean's office but thanksgiving break is on now so we'll see what comes of it in a week or so. I have pictures of at least 4 students sharing answers, and I know their names and submitted them all. I hope they audit the exam and see who basically copy/pasted code from each-other. Either way, I have photo evidence.

Have you studied in the UK?

No, this is US.

Allow me to add: i'm tired of this shit. I bust my ass on the homework, projects, and exams, doing all of the work myself. Meanwhile, many students (seems to be overwhelmingly female) will "work" in groups on the assignments, with these groups always including a nerd-ish guy who figures out how to solve the problem and then walks them through how to do it. These guys are so desperate for (female) attention and acceptance that they will straight-up give the answers away.

The fucking professor knows this shit, too. He jokes in class about it, saying AND I QUOTE "I know you guys are working together, because I'll have someone come to my office hours saying 'I have [this other person's] code and I can't get it to work for me!"

It makes me sick to my fucking stomach thinking that these people will have the same degree as me. They're watering-down all my effort and learning and the university and administration doesn't seem to care as long as they get their guaranteed student loan money and have the maximum number of asses in seats for the program. Burn it all down, god damn it, the US university system is FUCKED.

I should further add that these are graduate-level classes.

Why I never bothered with higher education: the post.

I made good money in HS getting people into high education though.

Bhai vtu me ho Kya?

>copying stuff from Google for research
You mean from search results? Like, not even opening page, but results themselves?
Or you're retarded fuck and didn't realized it's google scholar?

>You mean from search results? Like, not even opening page, but results themselves?
Yes, the Google descriptions

>Or you're retarded fuck and didn't realized it's google scholar?
No it was a normal Google search
I wish I was kidding

नहीं मित्र SRM में पडता हूँ

desu you seem like a retard for posting this here

Grandpa here. Cheated on college entrance exams but in fully analog tech.

Had two smart guys with books and mobile vhf radio sitting in car in front of uni. Don't remember which radio it was, probably motorola gm300. I had small for it's time icom 2set with no battery in one pocket and wire running to pocket on other side containing pack of AA nicd batteries. One sleeve had miniature ptt button so to transmit I only had to press my hand against desk while other sleeve had miniature speaker.

So I would just dictate the question, guys in car would dictate back results.

Biggest issue is that I left radio on full 5w output, shit got insanely hot after first 10 minutes and I still had 50 minutes to go.

In the end I managed to get in the uni with full scholarship but never finished it or got degree.

Attached: sam_1735.jpg (1024x768, 94K)

Did same shit with hp48 calculator since old ass professors didn't know it can store text.

Attached: scrib101.png (131x64, 481)

>Google descriptions
Doubt that
And stop bitching about memorising stuff. Knowing more stuff without googling is always good. This makes you understand things better than someone who has to google every second term.
Anyway, instead of memorising mindlessly something, put effort to understand concept or term or whatever. If you understand, then you can describe in your own words, therefore, no hard work to memorize something.

What I'm actually saying: shit thread. Learn stuff or GTFO to /v/

And yet thats how all the successful people came to be

Like?
Elaborate, please.