Anyone know any websites you can go to where you get people to do your CS assignments and homework for you...

Anyone know any websites you can go to where you get people to do your CS assignments and homework for you? I know about Chegg but I don't want tutoring, what I want is for someone to do the stuff I can't do for me.

Attached: 1540053477630.jpg (694x521, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_voting.
upwork.com/freelancers/~0113cf2a10a99ceb39
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

They get shut down pretty quick. If I were you, I would consider hiring someone freelance to do your work.

However, I don't recommend actually doing this, you'll end up with pajeet tier skills

Why are you so lazy?

upwork.com

It doesn't really matter to me since i'm planning to switch major in my junior year, but i have two more cs classes i have to take and i'm at risk of failing ds right now
It's not that I'm "lazy", I'm just getting sick of spending significant amounts of time doing assignments only to find out I don't know how to do it, or getting a really shitty grade. So if i see that i can't or don't know how to do it I'd rather not waste the time and have someone else do it and I just study it later

Everyone has special circumstances, you're not unique. What you're considering is unethical and risky. Go for the tutoring instead, and I would recommend you find a way to build your sense of ethics and morality before you find yourself in a position where there is no more way to cheat through life and you have no skills.

How much would it cost to pay someone from that site?
You do understand that going to tutoring and having someone online do it for you is the same fucking thing right? You're going to get the answers either way, except the latter saves you far more time.

You lazy boy

>You do understand that going to tutoring and having someone online do it for you is the same fucking thing right?
No, it's not. In one circumstance you actually have to do the work, as anyone who completes the class without the use of cheating also has to do. It doesn't matter if you're switching majors or not. If the institution requires that you complete the class in your situation, others will experience the same thing, and the ones who do it without getting someone to do the work for them are unfairly punished. If you're not cut out for just pushing through these two introductory courses, you may not be up to the standards of the institution, and by cheating your way through it, you are defrauding your educational institution.

your a fucking lazy brainlet. do your work. if youre at uni then remember you payed for this, retard. you will inevitably run into problems in the future if you do this

If you can't do the work, you deserve to fail the class.

>They get shut down pretty quick
why?

because yes

Just drop out retard, if you can't pass a datastructures class you should probably kill yourself for being so pathetic.

>you are defrauding your educational institution.
ohhhhhhh noooooooo that would suuuuuuuuck

You make fun of me, but I have all of these skills and a great life because I worked hard and didn't give up or lie to myself or take the easy path.

I knew I shouldn't have asked this question on Jow Forums, typical autists and their predictable answers
>muh lazy if you don't waste hours of your time on ONE assignment that's worth maybe a few points tops of your grade
>muh higher institution of learning that is overpriced and is an adult daycare but you're wrong for trying to get any edge
>muh i is so smart and u is so dum because data structures easy
Goddamnit this board is so fucking stupid

You're the fucking mong ruining this field. You should be shot, you web-dev-in-the-making. I can't wait for when you graduate (if you even do) and then unable to find any jobs other than in startups.

You're making excuses for yourself. You're not in more special circumstances than anyone else, you're not doing something that's equivalent to doing the work. You're just lazy and unethical. I hope you stop lying to yourself.

I never said I had special circumstances. I just don't see the point of wasting significant amounts of time trying to do something I don't know how to do, especially when I could be using that time on other classes. Besides, it's fucking data structures. Most of the shit we're doing is fucking pointless anyway.

If he has "soft skills" he can be eventually your boss, user.

For a full on-line undergrad CS course, I typically charge $500. We can pro-rate whatever is left.

Clearly you think you are special, because you believe you deserve to pass the course without doing the work, while all of the other students complete the class by putting the work in.

You're the problem with the software field. If you don't like it enough to actually study, leave.

what a pathetic thread
just drop out

You are an absolute idiot if you actually believe that. I'd bet good money at least half of the people doing CS right now are cheating in one way or another especially in online classes.

don't listen to him, sir please do the needful and go to fiverr

Attached: 12312659813.jpg (800x450, 79K)

I don't get why so many people are triggered by like thread. Yes op should do the work himself or at least get a tutor, but it's not like he'd be the first the only person that ever cheated in a computer science class

Kindly revert this

OP is no better than the retards who make threads asking "how do I fix my computer". He's a lazy fuck in addition to just being stupid.

fucking lazy millennial who fell for the cs meme and can't even pass a class

That's just as unethical. It is by definition degenerate because it harms the program and society as a whole the more people that do it. Besides, if even one person is doing the program properly, they are being punished for doing the program in the intended way

Yet you are bumping this thread instead of going somewhere else. Learn to control yourself.

Society as a whole is unethical. Somebody getting opportunities, an education and a trust fund because he was born to the right parents doesn't deserve it more than the child who was born to some stupid ass parents living paycheck to paycheck. Such is life.
People getting mad at OP are living under a just world illusion.
Rules and laws are about power and agreements, not ethics. Humans are unethical by default until something forces them to pretend to be.

>unethical

Ethics aren't real user

He's probably some nerd that's mad because he spent hours masturbating on all his CS projects, adding all kinds of bullshit that wasn't needed/required, but wanted to know how "smart" he was, yet other guys did just as well if not better and didn't "work" anywhere near as hard or long as him.

Unrelated unethical practices do not justify more unethical practices. Perhaps if you're talking about the people who are HARMED by these practices, but you're saying that the people who benefit from unethical practices should engage in different unethical practices as a result.

It's part of the social construct. If you don't like it you can live in the woods or get murdered instead of leeching off of people who follow the contract.

Ethics aren't real you fucking moron

You're making the second guy out to be a hero but he sounds like an idiot. Life isn't school.

Ok as long as you recognize they're made up and there's no benefit to following them when no one finds out

Wow you're so smart and edgy, you must be at least 20 years old.

why didn't anyone btfo of this kid? I was going to make a fake email, and say I'll do it for him, and then report him to his school, but gmail requires a phone number.
You disappoint me, Anonymous the Hacker.

Attached: 12.gif (300x100, 42K)

My point, since you are clearly a fucking moron and missed it, is that college is a meme and how long and how hard you work is meaningless. The only thing that matters at the end is results. Nobody gives a shit how much work you put in and getting mad because OP wants someone to do his work for him is silly.

where do I even begin

>muh lazy if you don't waste hours of your time on ONE assignment that's worth maybe a few points tops of your grade
If you don't want to do it, then don't do it. If it's only a few points like you say, then skip the assignment.

>muh higher institution of learning that is overpriced and is an adult daycare but you're wrong for trying to get any edge
It's only adult daycare if you let it. If you want to learn, a university education is valuable. So many undergrads treat their studies like its high school, but it's really not.

>muh i is so smart and u is so dum because data structures easy
You're acting stupid because the course is straightforward if you study for it (presumably, I've never taken it).

If that were true, then it wouldn't be unethical. Here's something that actually happened at a community college in my area.
>There is a well-regarded program that has a good hire rate
>At some point a new wave of entitled students hits the program
>They begin cheating off of each other and paying for assignments because they find the program too hard but want to stay in
>These students can't finish the later courses in the program that they can't cheat on as easily
>Eventually it gets so bad the professors make the assignments easier
>The program loses its credibility because it puts out bad students and does not teach others how to do the necessary skills
>People who actually work hard on the program and joined it because they heard it was good can't get a job
>Good professors who did everything they good to stop rampant cheating will be out of a job
This is why it's degenerate, because the more people that do it, the more damaged the system of society becomes. Your actions have consequences, and they don't become any more good if you just don't get caught.
This is what separates us from animals, that we have a social agreement that makes all of our lives better.

Isn't most of your grade exams? You're never gonna pass if you can't do the assignments.

>Unrelated unethical practices do not justify more unethical practices
Yes they do, actually. If you try to act ethically among unethical people they will cuck you to hell and back. It's not sustainable. The only stable game theoretical outcome of a mix between ethical and unethical people is everyone behaving unethically. Not my fault God decided to throw everybody into a giant Prisoner's Dillema.

It is not meaningless, it's where you're supposed to build skills for the rest of your life.

>The only stable game theoretical outcome of a mix between ethical and unethical people is everyone behaving unethically.
Someone is more likely to fuck your wife under this system than as many people trying to act ethically as possible.

I can't control what "as many people" do. I can only control one person (myself) among billions of other people, which will only have an infinitesimally small influence upon my environment.

>I can only control one person (myself)
So control yourself.

>I'm out of arguments so I'll just play with words
Thanks for proving me correct.

Then you're not reading between the lines. You can't control anyone else, so if you like society and not getting cucked, you should control yourself. I also believe you don't have any self-control.

See and also relevant en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paradox_of_voting. It's not worth it to try to change society, especially when it's expensive to do so and the odds of success are low.
You might be under the illusion that by behaving yourself you'll be an example and others will adopt it too, but in reality others will just take advantage of your efforts to be ethical and make their own success through shady means easier.

I was calling him retarded because it's my god given right and duty as a Jow Forums poster. You're trying to do the same thing to me ya fucking hypocrite.

I don't need validation from a chinese cartoon subreddit. I just don't like that idiots are trying to jump in the field for the money without having any idea what they're doing.

Are you serious? The only 2 classes that matter in cs are data structures and algorithms.

>You're trying to do the same thing to me ya fucking hypocrite.
Hehe fair enough. Unlike OP though, a thread didn't die for your post.

What. The fuck. He's a fucking idiot for down playing DS&A since it's very important, but there are a ton of other classes you should take are really pay attention in. Off the top of my head:
>Discrete math
>Something with ASM
>Compilers and grammars
>Communication theory
>Control systems and state machines
They all teach fundamentals which come in real handy later on. I use the concepts from them on a regular basis.

>You do understand that going to tutoring and having someone online do it for you is the same fucking thing right?
Jesus christ. I don't remember ever being this misguided in my youth. A tutor helps you learn so you can do the work. If you're too stupid to understand that this is what a tutor does as a general concept drop out of school because you are an absolute moron regardless of major. They don't do the work for you.

Are you seriously this deluded? If you go to a tutor and say "I have an assignment due and I don't know what to do", even if they coach you through it you're still going to end up getting their answer to the problem. Of course this is incredibly time consuming. Where as you get the whole thing done for you while you do something else with your new found time.

>It's only adult daycare if you let it
That doesn't even make sense. College is 100% an adult daycare and there is nothing I can do about that.

>even if they coach you through it you're still going to end up getting their answer to the problem.
Not him but you're the deluded one. A tutor cannot complete your entire assignment for you. Even when they're walking you through a problem they are constantly asking you questions to see whether you know the theorems or background knowledge. They won't do the assignment for you, especially at universities since the tutors are students themselves, and can be expelled for doing so.

>That doesn't even make sense.
Yes it does. If you simply want to go to class, go home and do homework, and repeat, then you're not taking advantage of your university. Talk to your profs and try to do research with them, go to career fairs and network, during times with no classes like summer, learn material outside of the classroom, do internships, and get a good grasp of what you want to do for a career. Tell me though, why do you see it as daycare?

How is it NOT a daycare? Dozens and dozens of fake, pointless and made up bullshit degrees, tons of stupid people that shouldn't even BE in college and clearly don't want to be there, classes where you write two papers and exams with "open notes/textbook" and you get an A, general ed bullshit that isn't related to anything you're doing and is basically blatant liberal indoctrination, the list goes on and on.

Not him.
You're right. College is full of bullshit. It doesn't need to be, but it is. Beyond the crap there is an education, however. There are people there you can learn from. There are people you can network with. And above all, you need that piece of paper, so make the most of it.

I know that, I was just pointing out that college is still in fact a daycare despite those things

Look for websites with freelancers, I'm sure you should be able to find someone to help you out. Also ignore all the moral fags itt, they aren't going to get anywhere in this life with their attitudes.

Except that's not how it works and you need to grow up if you think it does. If that's how college really worked than 80% of the people there right now would fail out in the first year. The only thing that matters, and what employers care about, is whether you have the degree or not. Nobody cares how long you studied, how hard you worked or if you finished on time or faster, the only thing that matters is if you have a degree and if so what is it. I'm sorry if this breaks the delusional fantasy you've build in your head of what university is and what you've decided it is, but that's the truth of it.

>cheat way through CS degree
>apply for jobs
>get interview
>*wheels out the whiteboard*
ummmmm

Attached: 1536895233387.jpg (660x716, 40K)

You do understand that even if the tutor walks you through it, eventually they're going to give you the answer right? What you're talking about is simply a dog and pony show so that technically you're not cheating, but they are pretty much giving you the answer(s) whether or not you understand why you got that answer.

Name ONE company or job where you'd have to draw a binary tree, create your own insert/delete functions, convert binary to hex or do any of the other ridiculous bullshit you have to do in college for a CS degree.

This guy will do all your shit, he did a bunch of assignments for me and all got 100.

upwork.com/freelancers/~0113cf2a10a99ceb39

So zoomers nowadays find CS hard, damn. If people just listened and installed gentoo then they would be already cs gods ans this whole inquiry would be moot.

Literally almost every company that hires programmers. I've never had one that didn't involve whiteboard coding.

We need a blockchain for this.

to be fair even google won't ask you to hand-balance a binary tree, but if you don't understand how all those data structures work at a high level you are gonna have a bad time

My point is that cheating in a class where a lot of the stuff you're doing is at best busy work means nothing

How much did you end up paying this guy? I don't really like the idea of paying by the hour. He could easily just sit on it and claim it took X amount of hours when in reality he finished it in half an hour.

So much this. What a lot of the kids here don't get is that hard work and good ethnics is not enough to be successful outside of school. You need to be able to solve problems and work smart, sometimes as efficiently as possible. If hard work was enough than dishwashers and janitors would be millionaires. That said, OP if you're struggling so bad that you're willing to pay someone to do everything for you, then you should drop the class and retake it next semester. Yes it's annoying and a waste of time and money, but what you're considering is literally what pajeets and women do. As a normal functioning male you should have higher standards for yourself.

>draw a binary tree, create your own insert/delete functions, convert binary to hex
If you think any of this is even remotely difficult, you might be legitimately brain-dead.

I'll do it for $100.

Where the fuck did I say it was difficult to do?

I had to make a tree data structure at work.

For obvious reasons I'd rather not drop the class, especially since I've already gotten this far along but if I bomb the next exam and there's no path to pass it then I'll have to do that

Hey, cheer up! Tou can try a carreer at McDonalds.