Is it true that most South Koreans still use Internet Exploder?

Is it true that most South Koreans still use Internet Exploder?

Attached: korea ie.jpg (1366x768, 151K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEED
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_registration_number
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah same with most of asia, not really a reason not to use it It be gud enuff

I'M A KOREAN!!

I have to use ie at work for a lot of applications

I thought it wasn't secure.

Most Asians are sane, intelligent and not mentally ill like other places in the world. They care about cleanliness and aesthetics, they also care about privacy and freedom. Not saying Internet Explorer is good, but it is from a time of pre-SJW and pre Web 2.0/3.0 Internet of Things spyware nonsense. Asians know that a good website can work just fine and do almost everything using just html4, tables, frames, iframes and in some rare cases some very simple limited javascript. Bloatware garbage pages wont load right in Internet Explorer but such is not an issue because they don't even view garbage sites with adware, spyware and bloatware. Alternatively Netscape 3 and 4 and Firefox prior to 3.6.28 are also mature intelligent Asian non bloat browsers.

it's just as good as any other browser these days, also faster

Yes.

In the 90s, the government passed a e-commerce security law that requires online merchants and banks to use digital certificates for authentication.
On paper it's a great idea. Digital certificates is how the DoD authenticates people; it's how a lot of companies authenticate people internally with the use of smart cards that contain a certificate.

The problem is that the government processes these digital certificates and the website to do it runs on ActiveX which only IE supports.

Dude... The firm I work for heavily encourages the use of I.E. because it doesn't fuck with the our many web-clients

They did. As far as I know they've been trying to wean themselves off it for several years.

The reason was mostly banking and security. They ploughed all resources into supporting activex for both and it ended up pretty much like how flash ended up for multimedia playback in the West.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SEED

What's the state of IE today, for the rest of us? Every time I use it it tries to get me to use Edge instead.

It was depreciated, by Microsoft themselves back in 2015. Hence why they push you to use Edge. The only reason it remains installed on Windows is backwards compatibility for activeX and other old Microsoft technologies.

Internet Explorer is and has always been shit.

Most Asians are sane, intelligent and not mentally ill like other places in the world. They care about cleanliness and aesthetics, they also care about privacy and freedom. Not saying Internet Explorer is good, but it is from a time of pre-SJW and pre Web 2.0/3.0 Internet of Things spyware nonsense. Asians know that a good website can work just fine and do almost everything using just html4, tables, frames, iframes and in some rare cases some very simple limited javascript. Bloatware garbage pages wont load right in Internet Explorer but such is not an issue because they don't even view garbage sites with adware, spyware and bloatware. Alternatively Netscape 3 and 4 and Firefox prior to 3.6.28 are also mature intelligent Asian non bloat browsers.

Attached: forgotten.jpg (700x645, 67K)

suck that 2.3" cock any harder will ya

bait
also its epic that south Koreans had to use their SSN to sign up anywhere until it got BTFO in 2011. Korean friend told me lol en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resident_registration_number

>depreciated

I'll take SJWs over government mandatory activex controls

Dunno about Koreans, but Japanese are pretty bad with computers because most people just use their phone for stuff.

>visit 3 different Korean game rooms
>only edge or ie available
so yes