Mouse

Is this still the official Jow Forums meme mouse?

Attached: logitech-g403-prodigy-mouse-top2-1500x1001.jpg (1500x1001, 158K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nyb6M89QrWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

says no one on this board ever. go to fucking /v/

using it right now, its pretty comfy desu
definitely not Jow Forums-approved though. that would be some 30 year old trackball hipster shit

no joke, get the wireless one. It's so fucking good.

no, but close, this is the approved Jow Forums mouse.

Attached: 51c47Rh9L-L._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 15K)

It's literally one of the best ones that is always recommended, are you fucking retarded?

I have one of those.
It's fine I guess. I don't really have any complaints.
I was nothing like the tank of an MX518 I was using before it, but all of the rubberised texture had worn off and felt weird on your fingers.

>Wireless
No thanks, fuckboi.
Enjoy your charging.

sorry, i didn't think that charging the mouse once a year for 20 minutes tops its too much for you.

How is the battery on these ones, I've heard some negative reviews about battery draining fast or not able to replace or something like that

wireless causes cancer
wireless is insecure
wireless is slow
batteries explode

Botnet

>wireless causes cancer
No.
>wireless is insecure
No, why would anyone hack your mouse?
>wireless is slow
Actually not, Logitech's wireless is as good as wired.
>batteries explode
Oh my god.

Absolute state of Jow ForumsNPC

I literally never have to do anything ever.
Why would you pay a premium for the privilege of being bothered?

I don't buy wireless anything.

Maybe for handlets

Choose botnet-free mice

Attached: serveimage.jpg (970x600, 27K)

Enjoy your cable drag

what mouse is this

im retarded

I got mine 2 1/2 months ago and the scroll wheel is already broken. I loved the mouse prior to that, but I'm so disappointed at how fast it gave up. It'll scroll up when I'm scrolling down like 1/8th of the time, it's so annoying.

>Ambidextrous
Disgusting

I'm looking for a bluetooth mouse for my laptop. Should I get the Master or the Anywhere?

Have you tried sending it for warranty? Actually I'm in similar situation where most of my mouses would have their wheel broken first, no matter which brand or model it is. I don't even know what the fuck is the problem in my usage.

I think I'm too lazy to bother, I figure it'll just happen again if I do that.

G203

>trash sensor that spins out
Yeah no

Attached: 41ORMrnBptL._SX355_.jpg (355x266, 10K)

still laughing at this.

My first G403 also came with faulty scroll wheel (hardware issue). Replacement working fine though.
>It'll scroll up when I'm scrolling down
Did you upgrade your firmware?

so it appears the Nixeus Revel Fit hit the market, was recommended this because i like the g400 just my wire is faulty on the one i have

anyone use this yet or know if it's good shit?

Attached: 61QI+HmybiL._SX425_[1].jpg (425x425, 10K)

I bought this mouse in Nov 2016 and the left mouse click already started fucking up by nov 2018. just upgrade it to the "pro gaming mouse" version now

G502 is the OFFICIAL meme mouse, its literally perfect.
>made by the only mouse company that matters, Logitech
>new sensor added
>hyperscroll
>extra buttons to bind
>just enough weight to feel sturdy and still be nimble
>fits the numale majority hands perfectly (2:1 ratio)
>trusted wired connection with low drag thanks to braided cable
Don't fall for zowmeme.

pic related is the mouse I have. It's from some Dell OEM machine and was thrown away by some department. It's enough for my purposes (scrolling webpages, clicking captcha...) but I guess it's because I don't play videogames.
I used to have one of those microsoft intellimouse with the side buttons. This was my favorite mouse ever. Filled my hand palm well so my wrist was not constantly in pressure against the desk. Side buttons were goat. Remapped them to page up page down for optimal thread lurking.

Attached: dell-04p608-3-button-usb-optical-mouse-m-ur69-logitech-1.21__71587.1490209456.jpg (1024x768, 28K)

This is the only g approved mouse.

Attached: 05FFEC54-DC15-4775-84D4-E79259675AD0.jpg (3264x2448, 1.21M)

Got a free copy from Nixeus last week. It is pretty good! Coating is super good, clicks and mousewheel are decent. I dont like the thumb buttons positions and it has a slight rattle, but its overall decent. It feels like a big KPOE kinda.

Can you elaborate on this? I have a ZA13. I haven't had any issues with it. It feel on the floor a few times, too.

you know that many things cause cancer to the point that just by living in the city you'll get cancer.
Or become cancer itself

>tfw G302

It's a great mouse, desu

What makes this mouse so good?

mice are technolo/g/y

Best sensor of today, low weight, good quality materials, decent comfort. There's a weird ass buldge in the middle of its hump that makes it hard for many to use though

The FK series uses a 3310 sensor that is prone to tilt-slamming.
If you lift your mouse and as you return it with some speed then the mouse will "spin out".
I play with 14"/360 so it happened daily to me.

>not getting a wireless charging mouspad and mouse combo so you never have to worry about your mouse dying and don't have to deal with a wire attached to your mouse
kek
simpletons

is the cable on the wireless version only for charging? I wanna get it so I can have a removable cable and just use the cable so I wont have to deal with radiation

I play at 11.5/360 and never tilt slammed. If you're able to tilt slam a Zowie consistently, I'd honestly be impressed.

You must rocketjump much.

How'd you know.
For real though, I flick almost 90% of the shots I take and can't get any of my Zowies to flip out. Also I just realized 14" is much slower than 11.5", I small brained that

Was it ever?

Only thing I dislike is how easy it is to click, I wish there were more resistance.

>wireless causes cancer
Kek

How is the g600?

Any news on the mx 518 rerelease for the west? They are already showing it on logitech's chink site as the G MX518.

>wireless causes cancer
This is why you buy a wireless mouse that utilizes inductive charging

Anyone

It's great.
The switches,plastic,click force,sensor,software,rgb meme,ptfe feet and weight distribution are all great.

The dpi button microswitch is crap thought

you can buy it on aliexpress already, it'll take a while to arrive though

is the side of it rubber coated?

I am the mouse now

Attached: 1542412654154_0.jpg (640x640, 155K)

Sides have a matte "inBtween" rubber/plastic feeling to them

G603 has sliperooni plastic sides.
G403 has rubberised sides a la razer

man, i was hoping it was plastic on the g403. if it's the same as the rubber from a g502, it's going to slough from my finger sweat.

My g502 is starting to show its age. Is there a better mouse then it or should I just buy another one. The free scrolling mouser wheel is a must.

so no mobile phones ?

zowie

BEHOLD

I ordered on 11/11. It arrives Friday via UPS.

Attached: Logitech-MX518-Legendary-2.jpg (980x730, 37K)

Still have mine and the G400 lying around with broken cables. I should really order a replacement cable and clean it up again. Been using a shitty dell oem mouse.

I have had mines for like 2 years already and it has been holding up super well. I might buy a wireless one this black friday.

I ordered one earlier today on ebay. It estimates it will arrive some time in December. Why is it not out in America yet?

Attached: 1541462099707.jpg (750x1000, 108K)

I tried my old one next to my old G9 today. G9 blows it out of the water. Even after disassembling and putting in fresh grease it felt sticky. G9 is far superior.

This mouse was almost perfect for me except that after a while the scroll wheel starts fucking up(scroll up will register down sometimes and vice versa).

Already had to rma the first one and now my second one is starting to do it again after a few months. I'm convinced it's a hardware design flaw.

That being said Logitechs customer support was great, they sent me an new one free of charge and didn't even have me send in the defective one.

Hopefully they fix it in like a newer revision, but from what i've read online their wheels have always sucked.

Attached: IMG_1352.jpg (282x280, 52K)

The G.Pro Wireless is objectively the best mouse atm.

Attached: gprowireless.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Rubber side of G403 feel better than G502.

>rubber side
>feeling good
I hate this trend to slap disgusting rubber on mice

you sure its not just dust on the sensor?

I'm not the fan of rubber side grip but G403 does have a decent one here. You should try it yourself.

I bought a gpro 2 or 3 years ago when it released and I will never go back as long as it exists

G pro's shape is okay but I can't use that for long session. G403's shape feel better for my hand.
Still not the perfect shape though.

I really like those simple designs without rubber. The only drawback on the pro is how low the accutation force on the main buttons is.
Can't rest my finger on them without clicking.

>owning a gaymen mouse

what are you, 12?

Is the latency low and consistent?

>still using 1st gen deathadder

Attached: smug.gif (245x213, 409K)

youtu.be/nyb6M89QrWI I'll be making one of these soon, nothing can beat the shape of the IME 3.0 for my hand, 20cmX11cm, most mice feel like toys and cramp my hand up unfortunately.

Sure.

Attached: Screenshot_20181119-124428_AliExpress.jpg (1440x2960, 436K)

This is.

Attached: logitechg503-blogroll-1526405081729_1280w.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

They actually aren't. There is a slightly larger curvature on the left side of the mouse, which makes it feel better in right hand.
Source: leftie who bought fk2
ambidextrous is fake news

this is currently best mouse for lefties on the market

based zowie poster dubs

this is the only REAL answer though

Should I get this or the g502?

Is that listing for 60 bucks real?

I might order one. My g203 gives me hand cramps.

the logitech mice with "lightspeed" wireless are the only based and redpilled choice these days

I played years with this mouse, it's pretty heavy, but pretty accurate. 80% headshots somehow.. felt like magic, but at the time i felt it was pretty good until i switched to the g203. 203 felt way more accurate, but took some time to get used to. I started playing alot worse as in: aimed alot faster, but missed way many more shots

Attached: wheel_mouse.png (400x383, 153K)

that's a rat.

Do you like a heavy mouse and you got a small hand? If yes then G502 is fine for you.

>Buying logishit

Best choice

>buying razer
Literally shit taste.

Razer is cancer, LED's glued to a circuit board with no substance or quality. Might as well buy a trackball, has the same usability.

>Talking about quality while defending logitech
I've never had a single logitech product - mouse, keyboard, or speakers - last more than a year. I've hand my deathadder for 3 and never had a problem.

I'm not defending logitech you absolute retard, i'm just pointing out that razer is horseshit