What is the worst thing you had to endure?

what is the worst thing you had to endure?

Attached: resist.png (1366x768, 551K)

Jow Forums

birth haha

living and browsing Jow Forums

Clueless white liberals with a false sense of moralhood.

moralfags arguing about piracy

Everything above and below my post.

Attached: 1445919231693.png (814x676, 512K)

Life

toss up between the smelly white neckbeards and pajeets in my 4-year EE program at uni, or the MAGAcucks on Jow Forums. At least I graduated already so I don't have to endure the B.O. and $2 cologne smell in the engineering building at school

Great. Now you can join you friends on Tumblr.

oxy withdrawal, I cried myself to sleep every night for a week when I went cold turkey. I don't know how I managed to get through it without blowing my fucking brains out to be honest with you family member. I've been sober for 2 years so I think it worked.

Attached: bfb.jpg (500x544, 112K)

>had
schizophrenia

pic related. whenever I see someone this retarded (happens almost every day) I get in blind rage and literally lose vision for a minute and think about how I cut his body into pieces with a very big knive

Attached: just_one_of_many_braindeads.png (1024x485, 309K)

At first I thought you were overreacting. Then I read the image.

What's wrong?

no thanks. I am a registered Republican, and you "guys" are a shitstain on the underpants of the GOP.

Attached: LouWithAGun.jpg (415x302, 38K)

>liebertod
what did he mean by this?

lie?ber(al|tarian|tot als zu glauben es gibt einen Unterschied)

Waking up in the morning and realizing that I didn't die in my sleep.

I spent a week living in a hospital waiting room once

Installing fedora on a mac

university

not knowing where my gangstalkers are so i can kill them

the gangstalking itself is a joke

Attached: IMG_20181116_180526_1.jpg (2041x3873, 1.33M)

seriously great job user. I'm really fucking proud of you.

Mari-chan is very cute

Not being a cute little girl

University is fun you brainlet

Getting raped

Alcoholic mother who constantly berated me and pill popping father who would beat me when he didn't get his pills. Good times. They also took out loans and credit cards in my name so I had to go bankrupt when I turned 18. Meanwhile fucking foster kids get government gibsmedat and don't have to deal with dipshit parents.
Oh, and they had the kike doctors maim my penis for their deranged amusement. Because I guess emotional trauma and terrible credit don't last long enough.

This also hurts a lot.

That sounds bad.

In technology recaptcha.
IRL resist the urge to touch my imouto.

Attached: Alice or Alice.png (162x222, 71K)

My shitty life.

Your mums benis

Getting raped, but unironically.
Then getting blackmailed into not reporting my rapist, and having to live with him for a couple more months while he abused the fuck out of me. I get ptsd flashbacks sometimes and relive the worst parts. It happens a lot when I'm driving.

Doing a master degree after my bachelor. And then getting stuck on my thesis and never finishing it. While my parents kept complaining and university constantly want me to do it over again. Wasted a lot of time on that shit.

weeaboos

being born with a stupidly masculine body and also being 6'6" when i want to be a small cute trap faggot

also abusive parents if you didn't see that one coming
why is this on Jow Forums

You can still be kawaii. It takes work, but you can do it. Just don't ever fall for HRT memes.

If you say so, user. Not too sure how though.

also nice trips

I think maybe they overpaid or something. This image has been posted before so I am fairly sure it is a troll unless I am missing something.

Being cute is mostly a state of mind. As long as your skin is smooth and soft you can do it. Since you're a big guy you'll just have to act more submissive than a smaller guy would need to for the same effect.
You can do it user, those trips wouldn't lie to you.

You won't ever be cute. Put being a cute twink on the same pile of things as visiting pluto and get over it.

>His fetish isn't cute, male + size difference with a larger sub.
It must be painful being so pleb.

you

Now I'm thinking about it, you dick.

getting my drivers license. university would be close second.

fpbp

Hemmeroids and currently might be getting carpel tunnel.

Fucking end it. I hate it. It's affected my weight lifting so I stopped. I've lost all my gains too. It broke me and made me legitimately fall into depression for a few months.

After my first suicide attempt I had a catheter inserted by someone who I use to be the boss of while I was in a drug induced delirious state. Also rape when 15 yo and months in psych hospitals. Father was sexually abusive. Years of drug and alcohol addiction.

Also once I went on /g

This is a high quality post.

Attached: 1472091677864.png (400x400, 439K)

kek, what did you do, bad boy? Kill somebody?

fake and gay

>catheter
that crap is the worse, never awake when they put it in though

4chin
ADHD
And OCD (perfectionist type, like I wiped out ssd drive with windows 10 times, RMA 6 laptops due to keyboard feels not right and uneven backlight, color uniformity etc)
My life is shit and I can feel like it will com back any time and I am completely become diasabled.

my ocd

Not even cute little girls stay cute little girls, anons. It's a hopeless dream, mootanons.

>Being cute is mostly a state of mind.
That, plus never aging.

Lack of S4.

interacting with society

you could say life heh... still have to endure tho

Jow Forums falling into the hands of gookmoot

sex with a human

this year in crypto.
I had crypto worth over $1M in January, I have $170k now.
I will never be that greedy again.

wanna talk about it?

all school

i hate this feel

Go and hug your imouto right now and post results. If she asks why tell her the internet told you to do it.

anime posters

One boy in kindergarten almost chewed away my dick. The pain...

My father's second wife...
God, that dumb gold-digger whore needs to fucking die of the most painful possible disease. If I could get away with it I would murder her.

At least now that I'm old enough and financially independent I can tell the whore she's a fucking whore to her face and just have my dad be angry at me.

Attached: all aboard the RAGE TRAIN.jpg (499x450, 183K)

Nope, he just made shit up and fabricated very convincing evidence. I spent weeks gathering evidence against him but the cunt was really careful. I got the fuck out as soon as I had something, and took him to court. Several thousand in attorney fees later and he's not a problem anymore. It was just a monumental stressful part of my life because I could easily have ended up in jail instead, and if the guy found out I was doing what I was doing, he'd probably just have killed me like he killed my pets. There are some scary motherfuckers out there.

Not really. I just never told anyone about the rape and it's been a while so I figured it wouldn't hurt to post it here. Thanks though.

Life

quitting oxy cold turkey...
holy shit user

my applause goes to you m8

What did you study, what age were you when you went and where did you go?
The "university is fun" meme applies to a very specific demographic IMO. If you study something you're good at or that you enjoy then you're obviously not going to hate every fucking day of classes. If you have just achieved independence (you lived with your parents up until going to uni) then it's easy to be fooled by all the condescending bullshit because you don't know any better. If you go to a middle of the road college which isn't too competitive then you won't feel constantly under pressure to perform better and work harder and you can actually enjoy your time there.
I'm studying something I have no passion in because I want to make money, I started school after working for 6 years so I'm surrounded by literal teenagers who are unbearably boring to talk to and I'm at a fairly competitive university full of try-hard uber-nerds.
I fucking hate university and I dream of the day that I fucking leave this place.

first blood job

dealing with my dad and family on a regular basis

Best thing when what you own becomes really expensive is sell 1/2 - 3/4 and keep the rest in case it climbs even higher.

I didn't get this 5

Logging into the internet as a child and forgetting the password and having to as my mom for the password and she was afraid to type on the keyboard, so I asked her to tell me it but she only remembers how to type it. Whatever, have to wait for dad to get home. He's late. Ask him to put in password because I forgot. Tells me he will later. Hours later he finally puts it in. I rush to neopets to feed my lupe, but he was already dead.

I could see it being cute user.
Best of luck to you user. I am unable to sleep well without my gun. Evil exists.

indian managers

It might be disheartening to know, but I was armed the whole time. I wasn't physically overpowered, he just put me in a position where I couldn't say no. The guy is scary smart and I was totally blindsided. If he ever straight up attacked me, I would have shot him, but he was always careful to ensure if he died I'd never get off on self defense. I could have killed him justifiably for the rape, but I just... Didn't ever want anyone to know.
I still sleep with my gun too though. It is comforting.

I wish to be the cyborg loli. Failing that cyberloli could work too.

Attached: ededa28d373aea677f3e45c00442035d.png (600x750, 273K)

Just happy it is over for you. Be safe and vigilant. You are in my thoughts.

EA QA

Thanks, user.

Attached: hapysneku.png (700x632, 522K)

Attached: Tio first world problem.jpg (1550x478, 103K)

Attached: 1506311167840.jpg (638x640, 89K)

AR will come in your lifetime. Cyborg bodies? It's anyone's guess, but probably not.

We could already be past the end of definite mortality and not even know it. I'd be alright with being bedridden and pumped full of stem cells, kept alive at the bargain price of a thousand human lives each day, until I can finally become the little girl. Frankly the hope is all that's keeping me from killing myself now.

Attached: 1428387638557.jpg (575x824, 107K)

Getting kicked in the balls back in college

Way to go, dude. I believe in you.

>Today
Got my iPhone 5s crushed by a car (my fault) and had to switch (temporarily) to Android (samsung J6).
> inb4 Android still sucks

>We could already be past the end of definite mortality and not even know it
True. Have you read The Age of Em? It will give you some interesting Faustian bargains to consider. Would you be content with being an upload with a little girl avatar who has to write software 99.9% of the time just to afford to exist? Things like that.

What do you think of being a girl in AR/VR? Would it make it better or worse if you could be there most of your waking hours?

>Have you read The Age of Em?
Nope.
>interesting Faustian bargains
"Never deal with a dragon." Sounds like a good trip though, thanks for the rec.
>What do you think of being a girl in AR/VR?
It's probably the best I'll get, and it's not like a guy lost in the desert can afford to turn down some tea he doesn't care for the flavor of. To hell with the sun.
>Would it make it better or worse if you could be there most of your waking hours?
Way better. I'd basically never leave unless I had to. Let reality be a bad dream.

Attached: C9EEEF0E83614366A2ADEFF3048D8BCA.jpg (960x652, 133K)

Did he cum inside?
BTW why were you living with a gay rapist?

Existing

Attached: RQsdMUj.jpg (640x640, 156K)