He has green bubbles

>he has green bubbles

Attached: 1a2191.jpg (1400x807, 89K)

>imagine being an American
>imagine unironically being socially pressured to buy a certain brand of phones
The absolute state of fatburgers

Attached: 1531206748948.jpg (302x402, 13K)

you sound poor

whats the origin of that OP image

imessage is better than SMS though, my friend's android phone constantly misses and fails to send texts without him ever knowing

>imagine thinking that being able to afford 24 payments on a shiny fruit logo somehow makes you unpoor
Typical middle class faggot caring this much about social status LOL

Attached: F4D04ECC60D44288BB20D717ECDB72B8.jpg (618x679, 30K)

A music video I think

you sound like an NPC

im gonna need you to be a little more specific

>she shallow enough to care about what color my bubbles are

She was never a match to begin with.

Attached: dropped.jpg (219x230, 3K)

>imessages
>SMS
Get with the times grandpa

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 34K)

I hate that I know what this post even means.
Also at least my green bubbles actually go to the person I sent them to.

Attached: apple.jpg (671x816, 143K)

>have iphone
>spoof an android device
>have green bubbles
>now nobody knows I'm a fucking faggot
I've won.

whatever they're called, my friends with androids miss texts, which doesn't happen on iphones. I know you can get third party messaging apps but they haven't done that.

I recently got an iPhone and I learned that the person with the android phone sends the same bubbles, but the iOS user is the one who sends the green bubbles

really makes you think huh

Also, iPhones aren't even more expensive unless you buy new, which you should never do.

Whatsapp, telegram, and signal. There's so many. Imessage is straight up garbage

What fucking third world shithole do you live in where multiple friends of yours miss multiple SMS so much that they actually notice it and tell people about? I had phones for over 15 years and never in my life have I encountered ANYONE who actually missed an SMS. I really hope you are making shit up.
Also, imessages is a third party as well that is closed to a minority of people. Telegram and Whatsapp can run on anything that has a browser.

Is it true what the tripfag said, do you grown ass men really go after underage girls?

Attached: VMSQy.jpg (2592x1936, 642K)

i live in burgertown. How would you know if you missed a text also? We only find out because we talk to each other and ask why we didn't respond. It's not very common but.

Yet they haven't done that.

You mean like all those android users with literal grade school girls on their homescreens?

Seething

Attached: F5C2C876-DE4A-4588-897F-EC9DC866B970.jpg (2048x2048, 692K)

>every single one of the profile picks is filled with *lol so randumb* NPC riddled faggotry
>hivemind on full display
not surprised in the slightest

You probably have shitty friends. I text my friends on telegram.

Not saying there are no pedophile on Android but why are you guys so interested in little girls being able to text you emojis so badly? Aren't you all afraid of getting caught and at minimum becoming a registered sex offender? Or are you all already registered sex offenders?

No, most of them aren't even 18.

Attached: 86n0S.webm (320x240, 553K)

so you admit green bubbles are shit?

>my slight expense on a phone shows im not poor
its actually the poor who care so much about sgnalling their status through things like a smartphone

see

dibs on the far right one

i'm a pedo because i want texts that actually send ??? i thought greenbubblers were a meme but maybe not...

No you dipshit, I'm asking why these user's are so adamant about being able to send emojis which are popular with children. Not saying you specifically but this thread in general.

>getting caught
Good luck, I'm hiding behind 7 proxies

>girls being technology elitists

sure

you realize you can send emoji on android too right?