Good email provider?

anybody here know a good email client that's easy to sign up with and use? i don't like google, gmail, phone verification and people wanting to know your name and all this other stuff.. just want things to be a little more private, you know?

Attached: Nakamura Chie 中村知恵 fat.jpg (1058x1500, 191K)

Register a domain, host it somewhere, create whatever email addresses you want

>Register a domain, host it somewhere, create whatever email addresses you want
learn to read

kolabnow if you feel like supporting FOSS

How did you find this pic of my girlfriend?

cock mail

posteo.de

Attached: those nipples.jpg (1058x1500, 90K)

I like thicker women like the one you posted but something about that photo looks uncanny. Must be heavily edited.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x1069, 440K)

it is.
she looks alright on film, and is thick but not as top heavy so she just looks chubby with a pretty face.

thanks friendo

Attached: 1528073801616.jpg (1432x1757, 1.2M)

god damn I want to get blacked so bad

Free shell providers are good, provide mailbox, pop3 as well as browser access to mailbox.

your own
you arent a brainlet are you?

I use Tutanota. Its a german email provider focused on privacy. Been a user almost as long as its been up, pretty good. Its easy to sign up for too, no phone numbers or any of that shit.

unseen.is
mail.com

>easy to hack
Hillary will never learn.

Tutanota. Free and encrypted

A client and a provider are different things. A provider hosts your mail on their server for you, a client lets you view that mail. I recommend cock.li for a provider and Neomutt for a client.

email is public
If you need it for bussiness and job, just use gmail.

For not important stuff then use tutanota, proton or cockli.

cock mail or courvix mail easy and quick

posteo.de if you don't need custom domain. 1 euro a month for 2GB and a few aliases.

Comes with caldav for calendar synchronization.

tutanota.

Fastmail.

PGP

agreed
their web client is one of the fastest email clients i've ever used, including native ones, and they support a neat type of subaddressing ([email protected] and [email protected] both redirect to [email protected])

Using fastmail for a couple of years now, really like it but their plans are somewhat expensive after they raised the price last year.

don't actually do that

administrating a mail host is like being a nurse
there is a brief period at start when the thought of seeing people's privates might be vaguely titillating in a theoretical sense, but that sort of thing doesn't last long when it's up against the daily reality of shit, piss, blood, vomit
only difference is that people die slightly less often

Mailinabox

posteo is the comfiest

Protonmail and tutanota

GMAIL for business/banking/important stuff

Tutanota for temporary/personal.

It's just not a good idea to use anything other than GMAIL something with DECADES in future lifespan.

Other services may shutdown within the next year or two and transitioning over to another can be a hassle, unless you used a custom domain.

how do i run my own mail server if i dont have a domain? just send mail to the ip address?
make an alias on a local network?
im a poorfag and i dont want to pay for shit you dont actually own and can be taken from you by the registrar at any time for any reason.
inb4 using raw ip instead of domain for "privacy", whois requires your home address so its even less private so fuck off with that shit.

which toolchains do you use?
postfix, sendmail, spamassasin, mutt, alpine etc?