Fast Food Yarns

What are your tales about dealing with the burger industry, r_banter?
>2017
>Inna run down Burger King from the 90s
>Bathroom smells like nobody has cleaned the stalls in years
>Order burger
>Burger doesn't have a patty
>Ask for patty
>Person running the front is some sort of caveman that can't speak in an intelligible language
>After 10 minutes accumulating into showing him that the sandwich physically has no bun, he finally gets the issue and physically grabs and places a patty into the burger

Attached: Burg.png (1024x768, 1021K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1zSKKWw1SY
youtube.com/watch?v=dWhtPByViJU
youtube.com/watch?v=lSVGnuRuphg
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/21/burger-king-apologises-russian-ad-offering-burgers-getting-pregnant/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cirno fast food more like no good

Attached: Global rules 1, 2, 4, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 are enforced.png (1315x1085, 1.24M)

I'm surprised you didn't find bits of the employers in the food. Did you ask for a refund, at least?

>on day off, saturday
>go to Whataburger for a relaxing bisquits and gravy for breakfast
>order food
>wait
>they're always busy, wait some more
>wtf its been 30 min now
>ask them wheres my FOOD?
"uh, whats your order? oh, can i see your receipt?"
>they take it and go in the back
>if this retard doesnt come back i dont have my receipt anymore
>they finally come back and give me my food
>day ruined and stressed out

How do these things happen? Orders dont disappear, some minimum wagecuck had to clear it off their board without ever making the food.

Most fast food employees on the lower rungs are some combination of stupid, inattentive due to sleep deprivation from lack of self control, under the influence of drugs, or are otherwise unemployable.

One time, I went to the DQ in order to order some chicken and gravy, and they were all out of gravy. Can you believe it? No, even better, I was at an Arbys that was OUT OF ROAST BEEF.

Whataburgers are real?

Yep. And they're delicious.

IIRC they're the signature restaurant of Texas.

das rite! muh right to whataburger shall not be infringed

Attached: w6z8kq4rtz7y.png (620x633, 331K)

my mother told me a story of how she embarrassed herself once by ordering a cheeseburger without the cheese at Burger King, she then proceeded to argue with the employees when they told her that it was impossible and that what she said was a bunch of nonsense, tbf she isn't billingual

Attached: hitler.png (251x390, 143K)

Yea and they're good

Attached: 1513135992633.jpg (540x535, 91K)

>Burgers using burger order stands as evidence markers
You can't make this up

ayy Texas bro
anyway just expect stuff will take forever, don’t get stressed out
just tell the manager it took forever and they’ll compensate you

youtube.com/watch?v=J1zSKKWw1SY

What you call laziness, we call ingenuity.

more like cringeburger

Based burger?

Burger, with onions.

Got e. coli from a Taco Bell once. The place closed down a year later.

Did you attempt to sue?

The closest franchised fast food place here is over a dozen miles away. Fast food places get closed down all the time because people would rather eat local, but one time I had to wait in hour in an American burger place while abroad because the restaurant ran out of cooking oil and didn't close down.

Totally underated combination

No weird local franchises to speak of?

Fried onions on a burger is actually great.

>A cheeseburger without cheese
I'm sure with the gratuitous application of science we can make this a reality.

>Sven identifying cringe
well isn't this ironic?

Once saw a frycook spit into a fryer while waiting for my food. I got up and left.

Did you still pay for it?

I once put a rubber hand inside of the fryer as a Halloween prank.

That's pretty funny.

>2012
>Taking long-ass roadtrip across the US to get from Washington to Texas for specific electronic junk
>Decide to stop by roadside McDonalds
>Try and order food
>Tell me they're out of chicken
>Try and order burger
>Turns out they're out of ketchup too
>Only thing they aren't out of is mustard
>Eat burger and fries without ketchup, dip fries in mustard

youtube.com/watch?v=dWhtPByViJU

Fucking stop retard

>Dipping fries in mustard

Attached: 1520970820117.png (247x261, 10K)

For whatever low-quality crap McDonalds uses, sure, but don't knock it on the good-quality stuff.

In high school it was all the rage for every kid to have a wataburger number on their dashboard

America and the UK are in a race to make the least appealing conventional dish possible.

I wonder if fish in mustard would be good...

You have to admire their attempts at training a monkey to make food, though.

But anyway, I have no experience with american fast food "culture".

I recieved three burgers instead of a burger and fries, but didn't speak up about it. It was a pleasant mistake.

Holy balls rare

I've been to the Jolibee in the Philippines and it was good food for a fastfood joint in the Philippines. Good quality chicken and rice.

I could have sworn I saw one of those in a South Korean airport. They remind me of Hudson Soft.

I've had the worst, most rubbery, godawful tenders of chicken from an old 90s era Burger King that was built next to the mall. It was so bad I couldn't even finish it.

in n out is unironically good

Attached: heheheheheheh.jpg (1046x742, 29K)

team what a burger in this bitch

Same, but it doesn't hold a candle to White Castle.

le bumpcult cirnoniggers at it again....

I bet you're a faggot that thinks five guys is better than in & out.

same guy, mobile ip changed. Yes, it is. In n Out has some of the shittiest cheese and fries of all fast food.

Speaking of cheap, crap food, why does everyone ssociate us with corned beef? That stuff is awful.

It's nothing compared to Carl's on a bad day. I once had fries from there that tasted like the potato wsn't even cooked.

One time at Long John Silver's I got fried "fish" that was entierly just fried batter, and when they tried to fix the order they got it wrong again. Why are fast food people so stupid?

One time my beetroot was actually carrots dyed purple.

>Dyed
Carrots are naturally purple.

No it had purple liquid on it. It looked nothing like purple carrots.

What? Where did you order it from?

What fast food place sells beetroots?

Do Americans tip bad service?

Not if it's bad enough to remark on, usually.

'>*tips*

youtube.com/watch?v=lSVGnuRuphg

I just had some delicious taco bell. Whoever made the crunchwrap supreme deserves a prize.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/06/21/burger-king-apologises-russian-ad-offering-burgers-getting-pregnant/
Why you do this

My dad was a pilot who used to bring these back from Germany whenever he flew down there.

ooopse
That sounds cool. Always wonder why they were considered so bad when wonder balls existed.

no good more like get lost in the hood'

I wonder how many Russians actually tried doing this

One time I saw a frycook stumble behind the counter so badly he spilled hot oil on the floor and onto his shoes.

Wouldn't know, but one of my mates snuck in a rubber finger into one of his orders back when I was a burger jock. Would have been fired, but manager thought it was fuckin' hilarious and the guy pranked took it in good stride.

Checking those trips, and was it painful?

Same. Just retarded people being to retarded to get a better job.

>Australians

What gets me about these is that they should have closed that day to restock, but didn't.

>be me
>working cash at McD
>dude comes to order
>asks for cheapest shit we had
>clearly high
>give him a $5 value meal
>check floor later
>dude is passed out in his food
>unresponsive
>tell coworker
>she doesnt care
>tell her I think I need to call 911
>tells me to bring it up with manager
>manager doesn't want to call 911
>tell her to go check on dude
>she does but she doesnt care
>goes to chat with coworkers
>doesnt even care that someone might be dying
>have to keep pushing her to call 911
>finally does
>help comes
>nobody ever mentions it again
Normies are fucking scary.

No followup or anything?

Weirdest thing I guess I encountered was a BK with its bathrooms boarded off.

GANG

Attached: 1540758520994.jpg (640x623, 49K)

Mmm....

They have those in russia>

>no almond mnms

I once chased a man out of McDonald's with a hatchet

Attached: Carlton.jpg (600x750, 48K)

Context?

A restaurant I visited burned down the day afterward due to someone leaving the over unattended for over an hour while opening up. The ruins are still there.

I've been to the American KFCs twice, and both times I've been astounded at how much they drop the ball there. Chicken that has been sitting out for several hours obviously re-heated, "mashed" potatoes that have a texture as though they were blended, and you could tell that the building hadn't been washed in multiple years.

Wait, where do you live? I think I might have seen what you are taking about.

>Those black m&ms in the background.

Rare flag

Can confirm that KFC potatoes are prison-quality mush. It's why most of them are closing down.

Went into an old A&W that had mold covering half the wall, turned 180 degrees and noped out of there.

How are places like that not closed down immediately by health inspectors?

I make my own boygers. They got so good that any one from anywhere else tastes like vomit and shit and blood.

What buns do you use?

There's a bakery nearby I get them from. Don't know what to call them. No seeds on top but dense bread.

They're so good though that anyone that's tried them has literally cried themselves to death.

Sounds impressive. I find that most burgers end up tasting bad because of the bun being of bad quality.

For a good burger bun, look for Gold Medal. I think it's what most restaurants use.

I thought they had their own providers...