Sterotypes That You Actually Like

I for one do not mind that people stereotype Americans as cowboy burger-munchers. Considering the alternative is something California-related, it's downright flattering IMO.

Attached: 1537902812339.png (1257x1360, 713K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1zSKKWw1SY
youtube.com/watch?v=dWhtPByViJU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cirno stereotype more like utter tripe

Attached: Global rules 1, 2, 4, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, and 15 are enforced.png (1315x1085, 1.24M)

Utter tripe, more like take a hike!
Also, I find monkey memes funny

take a hike down to the river and fish some pike then ride away on a bike and on the way home accidentally run into the trike of a rich kike that eats mike & ike who assures you it's fine then is like "psych" and stabs you with a spike and as you hit the pavement your life flashes before your eyes starting from when you were a little tike raised by a single mother dyke until present day where someone is currently stealing the nikes off your body and your last fleeting thought before passing on is "yikes"

The Canadian "lumberjacks maple syrup Mounties eh" jig is one that I don't mind at all because it's better than being recognized for basically nothing, like NZ, and better then the reality which is a bunch of gross millennials that act like we're California mixed with Quebecois.

Attached: 1521533704097.png (2048x2048, 71K)

Gotta agree with OP

It's better than being a gun-toting fatass than being someone who attacks others for having differing view points

Hong Kong has stereotyped all HKers to me as furry Chink-kissers.

prove it

disprove it

no

I thought those characteristics were virtue in Jow Forums.

Considering ukraine and china and those islands we snitched from jap are all russian you can say I never ever been abroad.

Attached: I am drawn to Cirno's ass.png (795x922, 80K)

>cowboy?
the stereotype is a fat shartpants mutt on a mobility scooter in the drive thru at a mcdonalds ordering a dozen double quarter pounders and a diet coke

I like the mutt american stereotype because I don't fit it at all and I laugh whenever I go outside because it's so true.

nice fanfiction retard

Attached: pr86BPxLXAvTqy8pWWir_N49d3j_CkZAp8lW57bZZ_8.jpg (600x643, 51K)

Big american tities

Attached: 1489644113906.jpg (800x1130, 129K)

What aboot you, feller wood fugger? Great day, eh?

I'm sorry, but that's one ugly ass. I do not want to touch the cirno's ass.
We have no stereotype. New Zealand might very well be the most boring part of the Anglosphere.

>Implying that exists outside of Jow Forums
That's like saying you're sterotyped for shitposters

I like the stereotype that jews are clever
I want to meet a jew

Attached: Point.jpg (264x410, 42K)

>he thinks americans are not stereotyped as fat annoying arrogant fucks by normies
get out more

most americans are humble salt of the earth people
its you europeans that are arrogant fucking obnoxious retards

DESU that's mostly a French stereotype.

I like the stereotype that niggers are thuggish retards

Nobody here believes americans are cowboy or smth like that, I asked random people on street as part of my study and almost everyone sees americans as obese, always shouting and very dumb. One guy even mentioned those retarded wallmart mopeds for landwhales which made me laugh so hard

Also when asked if they imagined americans religious a whole lot said that average burger must be atheist, funny how its rather far from mormon/jehovan witness/other protestant totalitarian sect majority of burgers

i guess that just means youre population is fucking retarded as they dont even know the basic fact that only 4% of Americans are non-religious. i could guess around that number knowing that the world has a population of 7% atheists. glad to know the average russian is too drunk/hungover to think at all

Guess people here think too good of you mutts, they suppose you are atheists which is obviously better than the satan worshipping protestants you are in reality

My countrymates even believe your country is still majorilly white, maybe I shouldve told them the scary truth about you, la Creatura

>this bootybothered over America
>joe stalin

BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS

Attached: 8E6D73E8-D44C-424A-91A6-CD9B2330C23B.png (300x215, 115K)

oh no please dont tell them about le epic mutt meme. i couldnt stand it if a group of drunken subhuman mixes of all the slavs (usually that hate each other thus creating a violent abomination) in the world started talking shit about me with le epic mutt meme

Attached: 1520874808894.jpg (1024x724, 103K)

Wow guys chill its just a joke why you even have to be mad

You make bad reputation for your people by being such agressive nobrainers spitting hatred here and there

Just be cool, whats your problem

> mopeds for landwhales

Attached: 1522878005901.png (335x287, 114K)

Attached: why you heff to be mad.jpg (480x360, 14K)

youtube.com/watch?v=J1zSKKWw1SY

>everyone thinks youre retarded fat fucking idiots that shit themselves and hate you you fucking dumbfucks
>bro its just a joke
take your vodka addled brain pick up a book and look up the definition of humor you defective mongrol and if you have a few braincells that havent been unrepairably damaged you will see that insults isnt what humor is

Bitch its not my problem if you are so sensitive, stop overreacting or youll end up sharting yourself

Honestly how dumb one has to be to get this assblassted over some guys from another country saying things?

Guess you need to be a 1/64 german ancestry, 600 pound circumsiced republican voter.

What you gonna do you fucking mutt, nuke me?

mostly tell you you're a retard that cant grasp the rudiments of humor or comedy

Ivan you most look a bit less out of Putin's propaganda. There are a good percentage of muritards who are the exact image of the stereotype and its true that these turds hate everybody. But there is a good number of muriturds who are decent people alltogether. So quite whining

Attached: 1536708163938s.jpg (214x250, 8K)

>New Zealand has no stereotypes

Attached: 1515468491670.png (290x174, 95K)

>be American
>create your own stereotype
>rage when the world ignores it and calls you fat and stupid
>ITT

Attached: 1509688206229.jpg (332x298, 21K)

>be australian
>pretend to be macho outdoorsmen hunters
>all the outdoorsmen hunters get stungrayed to death
>everyone left is a homosexual that is comarable to california
>ban everything thats violent!!111!1!1oneone

Attached: Capture.png (1382x773, 163K)

the bouquet on this butthurt is excellent

Attached: 1507514827058.jpg (544x515, 85K)

>if he replies back he's butthurt
lol australins are terrible shitposters and its only due to m00ts retardation that you ever got the reputation as such

Attached: 1516427645521.png (600x408, 577K)

>be American
>get butthurt
>try to bant
>can't take the bants
>get even more butthurt
why do you guys even come here?

Attached: 1496729909661.png (828x600, 506K)

>be australian
>impotently hope newfags will see your flag and laugh because they saw a screencap on r/Jow Forums
>no one laughs
>emberass yourself as usual
you trying to bant me is like a retard trying to insult a normal person

Attached: dukewalk australia.png (686x800, 353K)

>be American
>post pic saved from Jow Forums
>larp as le oldfag
>wait for 'based' and 'redpilled' (you)s
>shart yourself outside of Walmart hours
>tip the computer
the American baseline is retard and your below average, buddy

Attached: b9a.png (834x979, 92K)

what does that say about australians when they fail to overcome the below average then? thats like losing in the special Olympics

Attached: typical australian.jpg (574x386, 44K)

also i made this pic myself. its honestly deplorable you imply i saved this from Jow Forums

Cringe

Putins propaganda never says a bad thing about a single nation on earth, the worst thing they are allowed to say is that ''hurr americans are so easy to manipulate, they let such corrupt politicians into power and end up with legalized drugs and state enforced gay sex''

To be honest everyone thinks of australians as that crocodile jumbo guy with really weird accent. And that they all descendants of british criminals

Steve Erwin dying killed all of Australia's masculinity in the process.

Sweden's sterotypes have problems with "manliness" themselves...

true

Perhaps reason why all Australians are shitposters is due to bitterness from lost national image.

I really do like pizza.

OXXO´s rule!

Attached: 21686179_510853972602242_4829771795877841380_n.png (720x513, 408K)

Mexicans instantly remind me of corn-based foode.

Attached: 1518195635291.png (1280x1280, 504K)

From all spanish stereotypes I like the paella since it comes from the region I was born

America is fat moped driver

look at them bant LOLE

Attached: gotta honk fast.gif (350x426, 98K)

No...they are real. Webm related.

Attached: 1474197383233.webm (480x208, 1.62M)

i replied last therefore im the winner
you're literally a blank void

Are Americans fat so they work like ballistic gel and aren't completely penetrated when they get shot?

no u

Kvass > drugs

lel so many people vote for candidates who talk about God and shit. A big part of the abortion issue is:
>muh religion
So companies were even trying to deny their workers healthcare for birth control because of religious beliefs.

You guys fell for the "Californians=Americans" koolaid. They're the people that fits your descriptions closest, and by God do we hate them as much as you do.

Being violent nazis that Jews talk about to scare their kids is preferable to Germany's current reality.

amen

If you got enough of them together, do you think you could make a train?

I think you could get the weight of a train.

You know, the UK has as many fat people as we do...

Per capita you mean, since you have enough fat people to make a second Britain out of their mass.

And you have enough Americans for a second America!

I find something quaint and nostalgic about both cowboys as well as redneck southerners who still act like it's the 19th century. For all of California's memes, the flyover people really have been more hospitable to strangers like me.

youtube.com/watch?v=dWhtPByViJU

What stereotypes do you hosers have, eh?

>they let such corrupt politicians into power

that's quite rich coming from a russian

Attached: 1524561023223.jpg (750x728, 270K)

They make soulless plastic waifus and complicated software for inane tasks like spamming image boards.

Italy pizza, pasta, mandolino
yup,that's us

They hate Japan, but are otherwise Japan culturally, just like Japan hates Korea but they're ethnically the same people.

But muh 1% Ainu

My favorite sterotype is that everything is American.

I love my Mission 753's.

I hate all canadian stereotypes
except seal clubbing

based mexican cirno

>American
Why am I not surprised...

I like monkeys, even though I'm actually white.

>I didn't know what to do. There were 200 dead monkeys lying all over my room, on the bed, in the dresser, hanging from my bookcase. It looked like I had 200 throw rugs. I tried to flush one down the toilet. It didn't work. It got stuck. Then I had one dead, wet monkey and 199 dead, dry monkeys. I tried pretending that they were just stuffed animals. That worked for a while, that is until they began to decompose. It started to smell real bad.

>Implying that exists outside of Jow Forums
Thats litteraly how people think about you here

Attached: Uhh.jpg (362x346, 38K)

Like dude what man lol what is this

Well, Poles have no stereotypes in the US because the average American is unaware they exist, so there!

I like the fact that Mexicans like being stereotyped as happy Sombrero wearers with ponchos and crunchy tacos. Seems like too many people take themselves way too seriously.

Doesnt that confirm the uneducated american stereotype?

Attached: Uhhhh.png (500x464, 116K)

What I can tell you is that I fucking hate how every country only gets one sterotype allowed at a time. It sucks for non-Parisians in France who have those snooty-cheese eaters repping them, and it sucks for us because we apparently have land-whale fedora tippers repping the whole US when anyone that was that fat up here would be wolf food.

Polish stereotype where I'm at is "sausage eating plumber people with funny accents"

but Poles are cool desu. also ignore that guy, he's probably a
>californian

nah yeah cunt the old mate aussie bloke down the road's a good mate a mine, real shitcunt at times but yeah nah she'll be right

Attached: 1511618714345.gif (399x369, 39K)

Awww... yeah right

Attached: 1541152695241.png (516x596, 429K)

What's the deal with corned beef?

I wonder if my country has any stereotypes that are actually positive. We are basically known for being lazy and sucking germonies ass and being poor. That's not very nice.

Attached: 6431-7779-2940.jpg (1540x1540, 944K)