When did everything become a black botnet rectangle made out of glass?

When did everything become a black botnet rectangle made out of glass?

Attached: samsungchat355.jpg (267x400, 18K)

moshi moshi morufuesu desu

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (474x243, 12K)

You don't have to be part of the botnet, user

liberate yourself

> drop of rain falls between keys
> phone shorts out
> btfo eternity

yep that happened to me

> certain key button fails
> phone unusable

ah i remember that

>crappy silver rubbing off leaving ugly plastic
> a million and one proprietary charges none usb

i lived through it and (You) have no idea how bad things really were

Attached: 1528932082594.gif (632x480, 1.42M)

None of those cons outweigh having to use a slab of glass for inputting text

When the average smartphone user became an apathetic husk of a person with no life outside of social media and endless consumption of popular culture.

The notorious key issues and the proprietary plugs alone make that old shit worse than what we have now. If you want to simulate having one of these bricks then go get a small bluetooth phone keyboard.

>The notorious key issues
are worth it
>and the proprietary plugs
My phone uses microUSB, so does my old one, both have keyboards
>If you want to simulate having one of these bricks then go get a small bluetooth phone keyboard
That's an awful idea that will never match actually having the keyboard integrated into the hardware no matter how many times you suggest it

>The notorious key issues
I've got tons of phones/PDAs I've literally pulled out of shitheaps and I rarely see keyboard problems, did you have a late-era BlackBerry or something from when their QA was utter dogshit?
>the proprietary plugs
Big fucking deal, buy an extra cable for like $2 on Amazon/Ebay.

I'm more of a fan of sliders and I'd probably fucking daily drive my Pre Plus if it still had a proper software base, but you're just being retarded acting like your one bad experience is literally fact. We didn't move away from that shit because of unreliability, we moved away from that shit because bigger screens are better for the kind of braindead consumption most people use smartphones for nowadays.

I'm way faster on a glass keyboard now than I was on my Motorola Droid back in the day. The slider keyboard on the droid was way better than on-screens of the time, but they keys were really just too small because of the form factor. I wish I could get a good 6 inch phone with a slide out.

>I'm way faster on a glass keyboard now than I was on my Motorola Droid back in the day
I was faster on my iPod touch than my Q10 too, but I still prefer the real keyboard.
>The slider keyboard on the droid was way better than on-screens of the time, but they keys were really just too small because of the form factor. I wish I could get a good 6 inch phone with a slide out
Most phones keys are just flat or slightly rounded bubbles, BlackBerry's are tapered and really easy to type on, even more so on the Passport

Oh yeah not being able to use three of the letters on my keyboard is so fucking worth it.

>Did you have a late-era BlackBerry?
Does the Bold 9000 count? My mother had an older one and it also had key failures. I always thought the trackball would be the first thing to break but it just werked forever and instead I ws wring exs like his for yer

>Oh yeah not being able to use three of the letters on my keyboard is so fucking worth it.
Fix or replace it, you dullard.

the legendarily shit QA on those phones was pretty much instrumental in killing BlackBerry as a company, it was hardly the norm for the last decade of small devices with keyboards

Botnet, botnet.
You fucks should realize that these functions and services been made available as a result of it.
What an entitled attitude. "I want the best things for free! But I don't want to give any of my data, no no!"

what are you even rambling on about you illiterate fucktard

Attached: iPhone-AP_070109070253.jpg (2052x1539, 365K)

Sometimes I miss it out of nostalgia but then I realize how much better we have it now
>no need for ten gorillion chargers
>can be used to check muh email
>no longer need to type thru a keypad with t9

We don't realize how good we have it now.
Still nostalgic for Windows XP though

Attached: snBr4lX_d.jpg (640x853, 24K)

Oh shit, I used to have this feature phone back in 2011 or '12. Got me into ffmpeg because no other program would allow me to convert videos into some obscure proprietary implementation of MPEG-4 ASP, with that, I could watch my pr0n at glorious 320x240 instead of 192x144 with H.263 on .3gp.

When you fuckers creamed yourselves about Android being muh Linux and muh open source instead of getting behind the true GNU/Linux phones, the Nokia N900 and N9.

Rubber waterproof back behind the keys is easy to do.