Hair removal is technology

Hair removal is technology.

What hair removal technology does Jow Forums use?

Attached: 3239487592834729834.png (715x736, 739K)

I don't, it is unmanly

Neckbeards aren't manly either.

>Hair clipper/trimmer to trim my head on zero
>Scissors to clip my moustache and pubic hair
>Hair plucker (no idea how it is called) to remove a little bit from my unibrow
>My own fingers to pluck hair from my back and shoulders
I don't completely pluck all my unibrow because it would be too obvious and ugly, so I only remove half of the hairs at random and it looks "ugly but acceptable". Think young Tom Cruise or that guy from Perl Harbour.

Attached: just_1.jpg (921x865, 147K)

I know my friend uses some special laser tech to remove his hair. That+lotion is probably why his skin is smooth as fuck. I remember asking him if he used that shit on his balls once. He laughed and said once.

nair on me ass hair

you don't know me, I am muscular and I have a chest full of hair
Once a guy thought I was a bear and tried to shoot me

Henry is that you?

That's because you smell like the woods.

i used an epilator on my armpits for a while but the ingrown hairs were too fierce to keep up with it for more than a few months
can't recommend the experience at all, unless you're willing to do ingrown hair removal techniques that involve invasive instruments, you may need to wait for the better part of a year in order to naturally be able to take care of the problem

now i use a philips "body hair shaver" which is like the trim attachment on an electric shaver but with rounded stationary blades so it can't get as close and won't (usually) bite loose skin flaps
it works on it all

Razors/epilator

t. female

Attached: 1538082645482.jpg (640x625, 58K)

I bald naturally.

London, lasagna, vaginae, Bob's, etc...

>What hair removal technology does Jow Forums use?
A razor

I wish there was something better that could permanently remove hair or at least prevent it from growing back for a week without melting my skin.

HOW THE, FUCK SO I ROMÓW MY ASS HAIR?
it really is pissing me off

Have you ever tried laser or anything else? Or is the razor and epi just superior?

Very carefully.

Unless you're prepared to fork out a lot of cash, then laser hair removal products are a gimmick. Same with "Thermicon" hair removal devices.

Attached: 17b.jpg (680x680, 47K)

Thanks. I won't bother then. Not sure about you, but men get miles of annoying to remove ass hair, so I'd like to have to deal with it as infrequently as possible. I guess I'll just continue to shave while trying and failing to see what the fuck is going on in a mirror then.

Use nair or an equivalent. Just don't leave it on too long.

I have hair thick enough that nair burns my skin long before it actually eats all the way through my hair. Even after leaving it on long enough to work and letting my skin take the damage, it's not any better than shaving would have been

Only other method is waxing. Shit hurts but leaves you super smooth.

each of my ass hairs is exactly 1/4 inch long

this belongs in /fa or /fit
go away

Drugstore bought wax strips + tweezers.

I am autistic. One time I spent 45 mins plucking all the hairs out of my armpit, one by one. Doesnt even hurt

I'm going to second It works, and leaves my ass smooth like glass, but it takes long enough to actually work that I actually get a chemical burn. It's like a light sunburn that lasts for a couple of days. Since I'm sitting on the thing, it really sucks.

Fucking brutal.

I shave my head with a dull as shit butcher knife.

I use a Norelco over my body and a blade on my shoulders since for some reason they get dry flakes and itchy spots unless they're shaved smooth
Veet sensitive is legit if you want a hair removal crean

neckbeards make technology good. it's turning into pure corporatism and that is bad. we need more neckbeards.

Jow Forums - neckbeard

Tfw I barely have a unibrow but it's triggering the shit out of me

Just pluck the hairs in the middle you baby

Attached: merkur-34c-hd-safety-razor_2.jpg (1000x1000, 101K)

Chemical depilatories are magic

Attached: M8Dw7UQ.jpg (689x950, 314K)

Threadly reminder that razors are thousands years old technology in need of replacement. When are we getting star trek shaving tech?

Meme

Got a pretty solid kek out of that. And for anyone reading: Nair burns like fuck and smells like burning pubes, because it's burning your pubes.

Laser shaving exists but apparently it kinda sucks.

>face
safety razor
>ear, eyebrow and pubic hair
Electric shaver
>nose hair
Flick a Bic lighter quickly under nostril

My buddy put Nair on his balls once. Burned through a few layers of flesh. No hair though.

>Flick a Bic lighter quickly under nostril
what in the god damn

I've used Veet on my balls once. It got them nice and smooth, but took some skin off too. It quit hurting after a day though.

I hate shaving, but I also hate facial hair. Allow a day or two (on the weekend) to let the stubble grow, then run an epilator over it. Gets most of the hair, then tweezers to pick up what was missed.

Hot shower for a few minutes. Grab some hairs between your fingers and roll them to close up the slack, then rip. Easy way to quickly clear out most of the armpit hair. Maybe slight discomfort at first, but you get used to it.

Attached: 053CE431-9B14-4301-BB9D-B6013BE35BC9.jpg (500x300, 19K)

>Flick a Bic lighter quickly under nostril
That actually sounds like a pretty good idea

DE razor for literally everything
but I'm thinking of just going straight razor

Someone was shilling Philips OneBlade in last thread about shaving
apparently works well for pubes, dry or wet
haven't used idk

Attached: QP2530-25-3[1].jpg (1500x1000, 126K)

It’s like a super fine grit sandpaper. Also exfoliates. And since it’s not simply cutting your hair off at the surface, when the hair grows back, it’s not all coarse feeling.

Attached: AB644FD5-2562-40BD-B55C-81F4F1AB5410.jpg (450x450, 52K)

I wish i smelled like fresh pine. Why is life hard?

What is she smelling Jow Forums?

let your shit dry on the hairs then pull it out, just like waxing

I started using double edges too like 10 years ago. Having a sharp blade is more important than having 5 dull ones.

Any bald friend want to share his tools of choice to get a clean scalp? I used an electric razor for a few years but it think there is a better way.

glue

Attached: hair removal.webm (720x720, 2.8M)

straight razor for face. cartridge razor/epilator for legs. epilator/tweezers/cartridge razor for pubes. cartridge razor for torso and armpits

i have an philips ipl zapper but it seems a bit shit. does anyone else have this issue?

tbf. i use nair sensitive on my balls and ass. no pain whatsoever

Thats probably a device that OPs mom needs for her pussy

Attached: nogger1.jpg (1200x501, 422K)

IPL is a scam, laser is not permanent, only electrolysis.

You get your bf to wax it for you.

Attached: lltq_wallpaper.jpg (1536x900, 575K)

nobody said it was permanent o.O

There literally hasn't been an improvement in this technology for centuries, only meme bullshit fueled by capitalist whores.

Attached: shogo.jpg (602x633, 32K)

Anyone here cuts their own hair? I started shaving my head few years ago after getting a piece of my ear cut off at a barbershop. Feels good man.

>Someone was shilling Philips OneBlade in last thread about shaving
That was me.
>apparently works well for pubes, dry or wet haven't used idk
It is as close shave as razor when you get hang of it, dont do wet, just damp, otherwise the two blades get stuck together.

I shave to wojakmode because slav genes

Attached: feeling star.jpg (1290x1160, 276K)

>bf
Sorry but I have no bf. Would you like to be the lucky one?

i've been shaving my own head with a 3 blade norelco for about 2 years
I get a much closer shave with a normal razor but I don't want to risk cuts or worrying about missing a spot.
Sometimes I see guys with perfectly smooth shining bald heads and am tempted to ask them how they do it.
I'm lucky I was born with a good shaped head but I have some non raised moles I might get lasered off in the future

i wish we had a technology to grow hair instead...

Attached: 1458654537032.jpg (545x409, 48K)

Gonzo journalism was a mistake

>safety razors are a meme
disposable cartridges are a massive jewish ripoff.

Laser places like to claim otherwise. Laser have not been tested long-term, the effects can last even more than a year, but hairs will be waking up unevenly, stretching the problem and possible solution for years.

Sorry user, I'm a girl and have one myself already.

Attached: 9c823fb6b8d90fab9510f960ce7655464a764145.jpg (1000x1169, 491K)

Fire

So this is what it's come to. Tranny threads, sock threads, hair removal threads

Attached: 24882098-businessman-standing-below-a-hangmans-noose-contemplating-suicide-as-a-result-of-a-business (300x450, 11K)

I recently saw a /v/ thread about a Jow Forums tranny gang pressuring sad NEETs into turning into hormone trannies

I will now suspect sock threads of being created by them

When you reach puberty you'll need to remove hair too

Kek, I have a full beard. Let's not pretend that this thread isn't an excuse for mentally ill crossdressers to talk about shaving their legs