Was he right about technology?

Was he right about technology?

Attached: image.jpg (247x329, 52K)

zodiac killer?

Who ?

Teddy boy

Without technology, humans will go extinct in a couple of hundreds of millions of years. We need to develop technology to adapt to harsh climate and eventually colonize our solar system. You can't keep all your eggs in one basket.
It is the unabomber, known by his fans as "uncle ted". He is a primitivist (?) that hates the industrial society. Basically a right wing nut tree hugger that also happens to be a terrorist and a murderer.

Attached: 1540464347347m.jpg (1024x924, 96K)

My opinion on Ted is that he's like Marx, he asked the right questions but gave the wrong answers.

who has higher iq, coed killer or unabomber?

yes I highly suggest you read technological slavery that book changed the way I see the world

A lot of professional philosophers actually took his work seriously. (his manifesto, that is, not his cowardice acts)

>right wing
Funny brainlet.

Yea, I got all his works on my tablet

[citation needed]

Absolutely. Industrial society was a mistake and man has lost touch with the power process and it has turned the majority of civilization into soulless cucks

Why do Americans need this kind of double-think to reason about the world? You might say anything about terrorists, but one thing they are not is cowards.

After reading his manifesto, everything he wrote perfectly depicts modern our current society.

yes

He is 100% right ad saying he isn't is pure delusion, however I like to think that technology is inherently bad but it's the way the strong powers are abusing of it.

No, Forth is a dead end.

Nothing we do matters. As I said in here we all gonna die anyway. So why not try to survive as long as possible and develop technology to colonize other planets and moons? Why are you guys so obssessed about ending up as "cucks"?

Thank god you only read the manifesto, I don't want to imagine what opinion you would hold if you really understood id.

Yes.

so help us understand it then

No, he was just fearful of things he didn't understand. He was autistic.

More like brainwashed/damaged by the CIA. They had done experiments on him.

Weird Al?

DB Cooper?

This, his otherwise impresive vocabulary belies a very poor understanding of a lot of the shit he talks about.

Not when he did what he did, but as it's a trend, conspiracy theories end up inspiring people into making em into real shit.