OH NO NO NO NO NO RTX WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE NEXT STEP

OH NO NO NO NO NO RTX WAS SUPPOSED TO BE THE NEXT STEP

Attached: 31313.png (632x389, 21K)

RTX ON: -20% STOCK PRICE AND -50% FPS AHAHAHHA

WHY WHY WHY IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUR YEAR

Attached: 88jk.png (1600x900, 124K)

kek

lmao

Attached: no google, dont.png (222x306, 64K)

you guys think I will ever actually need to upgrade my 1080ti in the next 10 years?

a 2080 can't handle 4k? that's bullshit lmao.

How Nvidia manages to fuck up when the competition is in an all-time low still baffles me. Hope AMD has something under the sleeve to take advantage of this blunder.

it cant even handle 1080p properly, just enable rtx and youll see
and for the record the 1080ti handles 4k just fine

I don't know about 10 years, but certainly you should be golden for the next 5 years with that card.

>le 1080ti is the 2600k of GPUs XD meme
this board is fucking filled with retards holy shit

Fight me IRL faggot

rtx is not optimalised in any game yet, christ...

Optimalised

Attached: rtx.jpg (1199x1233, 256K)

These RTX ON memes are pure comedy

Nvidia stock is going down like all major tech companies. It has little to do with recent company performance.

Nvidia is still making a killing even if RTX launch projections were overoptimistic.

nice reddit spacing redditard, can't fool me shill

> AMD RTG shill being this triggered

Attached: 1276385695282.png (800x750, 301K)

holy shit

nvidia went and said huge things with ray tracing, and as it got closer, they have been pulling it further and further back.

octane has shown vs volta, turing is 10 times better in ray tracing, but we have yet to see it in ANY benchmark with a playable frame rate.

they HAVE to async ray tracing from raster and just deal with some visual bugs for the time being.

2080 can't do 4k 60 at all times, while a 2080ti can do it nearly all the times with few dips to 59fps in some of the more shit performing games.

in the next 4 years definitely.

nvidia will move to 7nm, and all the gpus will take a 30% gain over their current arch, on top of more refined rtx, which may actually be worth using.

but really it depends on what you want, next nvidia gpu may finally be a this can handle 4k regardless of what you toss at it, but if all you play is 1080 144 there will be little benefit for you outside of not being on the backburner when it comes to drivers.

NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1492573533249.jpg (796x805, 159K)

if they sold it at reasonable price, non of this would happend

>nvidia releases new tech
>Jow Forums shits on it
>amd releases a refresh
>Jow Forums slurps it up

you fags are as bad as ifags. you can't spell assMAD without A M D

>didn't spell it AssMaD
kill yourself

>nu Jow Forums liking AMD
>being this new

no one asked for the refresh nor does anyone want it

You retards realize that Nvidia's share price decline has more to do with cryptos tanking and drastically reduced demand from miners than the 2XXX series being a flop right?

yeah but it's more fun to make fun of their inability to release a card without QA issues

Ah, I see. Carry on then.

>155 usd now
Tanking to 120 easily.

Doesn't help that all of Nasdaq is down right now.

>if they sold it at reasonable price, non of this would happend

How would they get rid of their excess inventory 10xx series inventory after the bitcoin crash then?

Ohhh crap, i have to upade my meme

DELIST DIS

>"RTX 1080"

Yeah everyone remembers that card that totally existed right? Oh and...

>looking at anything the verge writes

What a fucking pleb.