Anything worth buying on black friday this year?

Anything worth buying on black friday this year?

Attached: best buy 90s 2.jpg (912x608, 196K)

Yes

Was this US dollars? Were consumer computers really upwards of 3k in 1995 dollars?

yes. computers used to be expensive as shit ya zoomer

Attached: best buy 90s 1.jpg (1024x1158, 402K)

Brick and mortar retailers were even more overpriced back then as well.

>being born 1993 makes me a zoomer
s-sorry i'll go back to tik tok

Probably

Yes it does.
Now gi back eating tideoids zoomer

actually you're a millennial
which is slightly less scummy
true zoomers would be too young to use 4channel

I miss these days. The internet had both an intelligence and financial barrier to entry.

We just called them stores back then dipshit

GTX 2080 Ti

Yes. Lots of chromebooks on sale. Is Jow Forums getting their 150 dollar google computer?

If I want to build a PC in Germany what stores should I watch out for this blackfriday?
Dumb friends are telling me to just buy it prebuilt from places like mediamarkt or saturn, wish blackfriday and cybermonday were bigger here in europe.

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (1200x675, 138K)

>Buying RMA 2080 Ti

untrue. I'm a zoomer and I'm in my early 20s lol

wait for summer if you want good prices. now is literally the worst time in europe

Lies, im a 39 year old trans zoomer
*flosses*

Why is 16mb costs more than 2x8mb

Is there any chance to see price decrease of big SSD?

how big? 1 TB models have gotten very close to $100.

2TB

kids born in 2000 can use this website. there are probably zoomers here

Yea, and $2000-$3000 was pretty cheap for a PC. Prices didn't really become sub $1000 until after the year 2000. Maybe 2004-2005 was when x86 computers became affordable for most households.
Maybe Tandy PC were cheap in the 90's though, but my first PC was a Pentium running Windows 95, and it was a big deal for us. We were also the only people in the neighborhood with a PC, and cable internet back then.

that was actually cheap compared to the early 90s. Although this is laptops, thinkpads were about $12k in today's dollars adjusted for inflation in 1994, and powerbooks were around $4-5k

remember when internet was just sold by random mom and pop stores, or places like radio shack and there were no huge isp monopolies? good times

would being born in 1996 make me a zoomer?

I get told so every day, so yes, we're both zoomers. Good riddance, fuck millenials.

My first PC (486DX2/66) was around 3500 bucks.. my life savings at age 16.

Is Black Friday even real?

Despite all the fanfare about C-C-C-CRAZY DEALS all i see is shit that didn't sell well any other day, at regular prices. Or that old jew/chink trick where they hike up the price of sought after products a few days earlier so they can have a "sale".

Attached: https:_farm1.staticflickr.com_21_26455651_d476b706e9_o.jpg (1024x768, 65K)

>me queefed out in 1997

FUCK

Attached: VDxl23K.jpg (795x960, 81K)

>Reply
Replace MB for GB in RAM, GB for TB in hard drives, CD-ROM with Blu Ray drive, fast modem with 10Gb ethernet, and those prices could stand even today.

Get the Vaio, it plays DVDs.

>Packard Bell
They were notorious for labeling Cyrix chips as Intel. I ended up with a Cyrix MKII instead of a Pentium 2.

Also 93 here. I think I'm fringe zoomer but because I had older siblings I enjoyed some benefits of a millennial upbrininging like napster, MTV spring break shows, and ggw commercials at 4 am

Those hard drive prices!

>Prices didn't really become sub $1000 until AMD starting BTFOing Intel
Really makes you think.

Oh, and Ati started BTFOing Nvidia. Forgot that part. Both at around the same time.

If Intel were Nvidia were allowed a monopoly instead of just a near one, we'd probably still be looking at close to $3000 consumer desktops instead of $500.

Imagine storage for a couple movies costing $400!

This is the early to mid 90s we're talking about. Video on computers was limited to FMV games and short low-res clips downloaded from the Internet. Back then normal people rented or bought movies on VHS. Richfags bought LaserDiscs. Hell, some weebs made money off of importing anime LDs from Japan, using a genlock to insert subs onto them, recording the result into tapes and selling those to other weebs.

First time I bought the bullet and bought a 1Tb HDD was when it finally dropped to under 25 cents per Gb. Was something like $235 incl shipping for a 1Tb HDD.

SSDs are much cheaper than that now days, nearly down to 10 cents per Gb, and retards actually unironically think they're too expensive and somehow not worth that.

Well yeah, and even a digital version of those VHS and lazerdiscs would have been tiny, but it's stunning to think about the drop in prices for storage. It's like TVs. Hopefully the advancement doesn't lose too much momentum

this is why it made sense to store data on CDRs

Fringe generation z is technically 1995, but zoomer is more of a mindset thing