What is your opinion on the ongoing jewish conspiracy to kill the headphone jack?

What is your opinion on the ongoing jewish conspiracy to kill the headphone jack?

Attached: plug-1859843_1280.jpg (1280x853, 146K)

I was using Bluetooth before that anyways. I'm not an acoustic nerd so the quality is perfectly fine for me

death to israel
death to america

Digital audio is better

once we killed floppy disks too

The headphone jack hasn't been supplanted by anything substantially better.

I prefer using the new iPhone lighting connector it sounds much better than using the old analog wire.

Attached: 9165A7AF-52A0-43EC-AF0E-08D0B6079C50.jpg (572x572, 16K)

Wrong

Attached: 6EC2315C-750E-41B2-B455-D1CD3DA7876A.png (1334x750, 1.31M)

I'm upset because it makes my Sennheisers/Rock Zircons useless but I bought some bluetooth buds (ANKER I think?) for work purposes and boy I had no clue what I was missing. Yeah, Audio Quality takes a little hit but considering I only use them when I go out it doesn't bother me that much.

I still think getting rid of the jack is retarded, but eh.

Attached: 1467740447726.jpg (741x530, 22K)

normies don't like wires.
>"yeah but I can charge them when I'm not using them"
>"sounds the same to me bruh, future is wireless anyway"

Bluetooth is ok now, doesn't mean wired headphones are anywhere near dead though.

Get smartphone / laptop with jack, done.

Attached: images (21).jpg (209x432, 20K)

Pushing DRM

You wouldn't steal a car, would you?

Normies actually don't care much about the details, but they want that new thing that makes them able to show they have that new thing.

Don't care.

Attached: m0.jpg (3642x2577, 3.85M)

inshallah

>remove feature in favor of other feature (this masturbation to decreasing phone thickness)
>sell feature back to consumer
>make more money

Not only Bluetooth is sub-mp3 quality lossy conversion, the headphones themselves have to use the shittiest low power DACs and amps to not kill the battery instantly. If it were to transmit the original audio without converting and the headphones had decent DACs and amps it would be only as good as audio from 3.5 but with increased delay.

There haven't been anything better at all. Any possible replacement that can't rotate will die within weeks of usage in your pocket. Only 2.5mm had any chance, but it's simply a smaller 3.5mm which is already small enough to fit in the world's thinnest phone.

I won't buy a phone without one.
>but but but nononomus one day you will run out of new phone options!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

>I have digital ears

Attached: 1539383144128.png (1305x899, 506K)

>My brain is analog

>My brain is digital

Attached: npclet.png (644x812, 74K)

die

Attached: 1521098138969.png (653x334, 10K)

I sometimes listen to podcasts/audiobooks the whole day through so wireless isn't an option. Clinging to my SE for now.

Blame bush

Quantum brain reporting in

As an Israeli Jew, I find it stupid. I need wired headphones for compatibility between my phone, desktop, laptop and mp3 player, and I won't be buying any such devices that lack a jack. Fuck the manufacturers who follow retarded trends blindly. I'll buy older devices if it means I get the reasonable features I seek.

Audio is analog.

Attached: 1540084345222.jpg (243x258, 18K)

Like any jewish conspiracy, I don't like it

I guess removing features useful for some is not nice. But I never needed it, I just hold the phone up to my ear.

Attached: c4a7697ea9cc48aeac0d0699c387006e.jpg (770x887, 42K)

what if the headphone amp was in the headphones instead of the phone? Could do that with USB and no additional power.

Now you need to pay extra for DAC/AMP every time you buy the new headphones.

I would rather not have even more things to charge.

>apple breaking over 100 years of backwards compatibility just to push a a shitty mangled usb port that needs a coprocessor in the cable just to know what side the plug is on

Attached: 1525446747305.jpg (736x980, 176K)

yes but if you buy audiophile grade equipment already you are already spending a decent amount, and Bluetooth headsets already contain those parts, albeit shit ones. Replace the BT connection with USB and just send the DAC's output straight to the headphones.

>need to buy a portable DAC/AMP just to use headphones with 3.5mm
Absolutely jewish.jpg

digital audio btfo

Attached: IMG_20181029_192518.jpg (3480x4640, 3.18M)

>Neighbor had an old Mazda pickup
>Would occasionally steal it with a popsicle stick and go out at night, do some shopping and help friends move big stuff
>Did this probably 30 times in 5 years
>Never ever got caught

Kill people in charge.
Using one (1) port of everything is stupid. You don't use your mouth to pee, right?

It's bullshit to be expected to buy bluetooth headphones because you want your phones to be a millimeter thinner.

But I have bluetooth headphones, so it doesn't directly affect me. Pic related.

Attached: dashstarky.jpg (521x393, 34K)

Depends on type. Carb shitboxes are pretty easy

> I have bluetooth headphones
You're part of the problem.

Think there was an alien on star trek TNG that said humans were poorly designed since we procreate and expel waste out of the same opening.

I don't know if the jews are in this, but it's an obvious effort from corporation to cut as much costs as possible.

Don't tell me what to buy, freetard.

no you stupid fuckwit, USB headphones containing their own amp, not 3.5MM, that way the amp could get power without external batteries.

but it's a hypothetical solution to a problem that doesn't exist since there are a great number of phones with 3.5mm jacks still and that produces perfectly fine audio when paired with a good amp inside the phone.

>USB headphones containing their own amp
see Still absolutely jew.

wrong quote

I like not having a wire but the audio quality and volume was alarmingly shit in comparison. I'm sure it'll maybe get better in the future but it's not like I'm losing sleep over it. Oh and the battery life is shit too, although I only ever use them when I want to binge for hours so maybe it's my fault.

I posted the bragi dash pro for a reason. They've got pretty good audio quality (not as good as cans but better than most earbuds), they can get loud as fuck, have a 5 hour battery life and you can get them custom molded to your ear.

Stupid idea because now you need to supply DC power to the headphones for the power supply for the amplifier and now you're gonna have power transistors getting hot right on your ears.

Now you could technically supply DC power on the audio wire to the headphones itself kind like they do with microphone phantom powering and just AC couple the audio at the headphone end but now you can ONLY use those particular headphones with the AC coupling with your phone. If you use a normal pair of headphones without coupling the DC will destroy them so this system is not compatible with other cheaper devices.

Obviously its just da jooz

It fits into every phone ever produced still, and there's nothing wrong with its strength as a connector

Its just a cost saving

T. Decendant of a joo

Obsolete tech. Hissy distorted solid state audio is unbearable and there is no way to put tubes in phones and headphones. Digital all the way.

I never really used it, but it's retarded to remove an established, standard connector which works with pretty much all headphones and all devices with an audio input. All it does is make things more difficult for no practical purpose, or at least none that benefit consumers.

It's not like you can't use bluetooth headphones when you have a 3,5mm jack.

It's not like you'll certainly buy bluetooth headphones when you have a 3,5mm jack.

Dumb trend initiated by (cr)apple. The average consumer has already made his opinion on this clear so I'll just take it as a current generation fad. Next gen smartphones will probably all have headphone jacks...

what if I told you jews make the wired headphones too

Wired headphones don't break over time like the non-replacable batteries in bluetooth ones. God forbid you might even be able to use them for a few years without breaking.

lol what. wired headphones break all the fucking time because WIRES BREAK. Unless you're walking around with fucking full size cans you can resolder.

Not if you're careful with them. By that I mean putting them in something like a compartment instead of jamming them into a pocket.
If you don't use wired headphones they don't break.
If you don't use bluetooth headphones they break.
I only use my in-ear wired headphones a few times a year whenever I travel. No need for a flimsy wireless battery device.

Pretty sexy, what model?

>what is MMCX
Also, they don't if you're treating your headphones gently instead of pulling the jack out of the phone by the wire every time.

Here's a couple of reasons why it's being forced so hard:
>digital means you can enforce hardware drm in the cables, etc
>there's an economic incentive to sell more shit, which is what propagates "innovation"
>bluetooth is another venue for tracking
Here's why it's bad:
>privacy, wireless devices can be tracked and identified uniquely
>wireless is always inferior to physical, so it's a literal downgrade
>wireless requires charging, and batteries wear out over time
>no headphone jack = no choices, bad precedent even for those who already use wireless
Basically, wireless is a consumerist gimmick, and the headphone jack being artificially phased out is akin to the sd card being removed, etc. There's no legitimate reason for expandable storage to be removed, but companies want to limit options so they can overcharge on internal storage, as well as force consumers to adopt "cloud" services over local storage. The headphone jack is the same, and if you support its removal, you're a consumerist drone.

Stop it, you don't want the goyim to know we are simple people too.

nwa-45

>conspiracy to kill the headphone jack?
There's good enough phones with a headphone jack for sale if my current one dies. I just don't care as long as there's enough people buying phones with a headphone jack to ensure phones with headphone jacks are in ample supply.

>Not only Bluetooth is sub-mp3 quality lossy conversion
Bluetooth audio connections can have better than MP3 quality lossy, AAC and AptX both provide that. Your point is valid in many if not most real-world use-cases since you're probably using SBC. A lot of expensive "high-end" headsets have AptX but not AAC. Very few phones have AptX. Most newer phones do have AAC. SBC is the only actually mandated codec so that's what you're probably using even if your fancy headphones say AptX.

>Replace the BT connection with USB and just send the DAC's output straight to the headphones.
My Bluedio R headphones are the only ones I'm aware of which show up as a USB audio device giving you the option of using Bluetooth, 3.5mm or USB for audio. Drawback: It tries to charge while playing music over USB if it's not fully charged. Works fine on a laptop, even on battery. Phones can't handle that power draw. Anyway, it's a nice feature to have. Not sure why other headsets tend to be USB only or 3.5m only.

Those analog piece of shit keep becoming faulty and breaking anyway

I have digital hands

>You don't use your mouth to pee, right?

Well how do you do it?

It makes me want to kill myself. I love AUX because it doesn't sound like crap.

Attached: well.png (491x156, 6K)

I don't speak Russian

can I still say nigger on this board?

I wouldn't lose sleep over it if bluetooth wasn't irredeemably awful, but unfortunately we're stuck with that piece of shit.

unironically this

why is it awful?

Big upset. I was promised The Wired. How can it be The Wired if it's wireless?

Attached: internet.jpg (500x373, 97K)

You're a fucking faggot and you should go back to plebbit

Not once have I ever charged a phone while using the headphone jack so I couldn't care less.

Attached: 1449301132983.jpg (567x699, 87K)

No u.

Attached: 1339816163922.jpg (400x505, 133K)

Attached: Jewish_solution.gif (400x225, 438K)

Hate it. I don’t understand why wired headphones and headphone jacks are so taboo now.

underrated post

Anything that can be sacrificed to make it thinner will be sacrificed. Things like structural integrity and side hardware buttons are for pussies.

t. brain damaged

Not an argument.

wait, you guys actually download your audio on one machine, copy it to the mp4 player and reproduce it from there? isn't it fucking tiring? i like to listen to things on the fly, without having to think about it and download them in advance

>"Wireless is the Future, old man"
>Buys chin-chon knock-offs
>Sound like shit
>Manufacturer cut cost on everything, including battery controller
>THE TING GOES SKRRA PA PA PA KA KA

Attached: BT earphones.png (522x747, 234K)

It sucks a little for now I think as Bluetooth technology improves and becomes cheaper and more power-efficient, it will begin to suck less.
But dongles really aren't that bad if you're determined to use auxiliary. Just slap em on the ends of your headphone cable and forget about them.

if i take ~5mb per song
8-16gb space is from 1,5 to 3k songs
on a small player that has superb battery life that lasts 2 full workdays in average

>having this many devices

simplify, man

Pixel 2XL 64 GB / SanDisk sansa Clip+ / 64 GB microSD / VE Monks

Quite comfy

Don't be an autist then... I have cables still being used that are 10 years old.

Nigger, quality DACs are expensive.
Fuck buying one for every 3.5mm accessory I have.

I've got my entire library on my ipod.
Like 64gb of music. It would take me about week to listen to every song on there.

I wouldn't mind getting new earphones with USB-C, since I have it on my phone, my laptop and my rig.

This leaves us with Apple retards that have USB-C on their Mac's and lightning on iPhones.