/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• Mostly DAP and earphone autism in the first quarter of the last thread • user goes to the Xiaomeme store launch in London • Black Friday promotion has begun Previous thread

Attached: 1542437655752.jpg (1025x742, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1whKzOgPr9KSoEgxRTXZ6XztWKip1SUVTRzS3tevHzSA/edit?usp=sharing
aliexpress.com/item/post-free-post-free/32954714618.html
knowyourmeme.com/memes/t--2
aliexpress.com/item/USB-Volume-Controller/32845548050.html
maniacaldust.netlify.com
gearbest.com/lock-picks-and-tools/pp_009762901754.html
aliexpress.com/item/DCAE-Qi-Wireless-Charger-For-Samsung-Galaxy-S9-S8-Plus-Mirror-Charging-Pad-Dock-Cradle-Charger/32917539529.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Previous thread
Well shit

I would just like to point out that Portugal was literally in a world war

Huh, this time 5off35 coupons are limited to one.

>refresh coupon page exactly on the hour
>coupons already gone
oh boy. it's gonna be a shitty black friday isnt it lads

t. Antonio Barbosa

I guess we really are tall. Waiting on a new charger for an old tablet, my cheap mech keyboard arrived in the country, so that shouldn't take long either.

Attached: ss+(2018-11-14+at+01.33.07).png (585x592, 759K)

>refresh coupon page exactly on the hour
That's your problem. Start tapping/clicking/whatever five seconds before countdown resets.

>only one item is cheaper on aliexpress' black friday sales compared to 11.11 purchases
Pretty good.

Has any of you guys seen a a full 104 keyboard with cherry clears on ali? I'm a bit stuck on the MeToo™ spam on ali.

Attached: Chitose_thinking.png (720x546, 358K)

I bought the metoo™. Is it that bad?

>Dear,
>Very sorry for inconvenice. Your package has a transfer number.
For two orders I fucking have 7 tracking NRs and none work except for one which says
>Awaiting Item(s) from sender

Attached: 1522051190084.jpg (306x306, 20K)

Current Gearbest coupon codes for anybody who missed it in the last thread. Internal spreadsheet.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1whKzOgPr9KSoEgxRTXZ6XztWKip1SUVTRzS3tevHzSA/edit?usp=sharing

Attached: rdj.jpg (900x1060, 517K)

>t. seething alberto barbosa

Same here. Just hammer the button during the two seconds it switches on, and you might succeed. Or analyze the js and write a sniper for it.
Now I got a 5$ coupon and no idea what the fuck I'm supposed to even buy with it.
Can you actually get multiple coupons?

Nothing but garbage

Ideas for weird or funny Christmas gifts?

how to beat the russian bot?

Use android emulator.

Just installed bluestacks, don't know any other easy alternative. Should I just wait at the coupon screen or do I have to reopen it every time?

My Xiaomi Piston 2 earphones are getting worn out (after years of usage). Really liked them.
What's the current best sub-€25 earphones? Can be chinkshit of course.

I like the Xiaomi Hybrid Pro (careful with fakes)
The KZ ZS5 and ES3 are the favorites in my connection

Letting countries who are in war use airfields on some distant islands you own is not being 'literally in a world war'.

Did you check the xmas imgur list?

WTF Poland

No wonder I only got 1 despite spamming the shit out of the button every hour

Any Good Android Box? I bought Tanix TX92 for around $70 and it died within 3 months due to heat.. fml

Attached: Android-TV-boxes-can-output-HDMI-or-component-video.jpg (500x230, 11K)

>Imports trash
that's racist

Anybody know anything about this?
It's called GL. iNet GL-MT300N
I saw it can run PirateBox software while one of the target TP Link original devices no longer supports it due to firmware updates in new versions.
How chink is this stuff? What can it do aside from PirateBox stuff?

Attached: 41eFb2kGGpL._SL1000_.jpg (1000x1000, 25K)

With winter at the door I'm looking for some comfy stuff, anything you guys can recommend? Not limited to clothing.
I thought about a onesie as well, but do I need to get XL if I'm not a manlet?

Attached: comfy.jpg (480x320, 49K)

stop buying gook garbage race traitors

ur mom

I wish I was rich so I could travel to Ukraine and bring back 2 or 3 women and build my own harem.
>tfw no slav gf

I would buy american garbage, but all the factories moved to China already =)

Seems like the Redmi note 5 is $147 if you don't mind a pink back. That's a decent price, right?

Attached: Original-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-5-4GB-RAM-64GB-ROM.jpg (558x561, 174K)

(cont'd)
BTW that's for the 4GB RAM / 64GB storage version.

After a perfectly timed reload I've got 1:00:00 on the timer. With coupons all gone already. What the fuck.

>11.11
>crimbo shopping
>buying gifts/poorly made trash
>looking to buy stocking stuffer for smoker friend
>see cigarette shaped toothpick holder
>why not?
>finish order and pay for everything
>ignore aliexpress for a week
>log in to see if processing time needs extended on anything
>see a message from cigarette/toothpic guy
>"free shipping is risky"
>he wants me to buy "shipping mark up"
>he's a poor graduate student
>wants me to cancel if I won't pay
>I never responded
>days passed and I read below and see that it shipped anyway

aliexpress.com/item/post-free-post-free/32954714618.html
>Store Promotion: You can get $1 off for every $9 worth of "free" shipping mark up that you buy

Do people actually fall for this?

Attached: qingcheng.yang's.bizarre.adventure.jpg (1041x859, 398K)

>t.
What's this meme

You can build your own wifi pineapple with it.

Eiaosi X6 is still the most consistently recommended. Don't be put off by the low price, they punch well above their weight.

Yes, people tend to fall for their pasta scams

Multiple people in /csg/ have admitted to paying the extra. But it was 10 or 20 cents. Either way paying is retarded.

i would like to buy a audio player

as i'm the kind of dumbass who never brings an umbrella some water resistance would be awesome

Is there anything stopping you from using your smartphone?

knowyourmeme.com/memes/t--2

tin t2 will be about 25-26 euros on black friday

mostly
want to have a separate device
fell for a no jack meme phone (mi mix 2)
often designated "music guy" who attaches the phone to the speaker
when outdoor innawoods for several days want to have something with more battery life

Anyone know a good wireless charger for the galaxy note 4? I am looking to add wireless charging capability to my phone so a receiver and a charger would be great.

Get cheapest chink batteries and charger and enjoy your warm housefire.

It's common problem with all of them. Upon receiving change (or most likely add) thermal compound and heastsinks.

> when outdoor innawoods for several days want to have something with more battery life
You could take a $15-30 power bank. It's the option I'd go with even if I had fallen for a no jack meme speaker. More versatile; it can easily charge the phone and BT IEM both and maybe other devices - light or hand warmer or something.

No big deal using a BT receiver for a speaker either [again with the power bank or with an integrated battery], or a speaker with integrated BT receiver.

no worldwide free shipping
no buy

>milk induced longevity
huh?

Have they?

Hmm. If I'm honest, I don't know. I just have seen similar images a few times lately.

I feel like I've seen at least one person say something like "fuck it, i'll just pay the 20 cents" but I could be legit making that up.

Whats this?

Attached: IMG_20181119_143249.jpg (2000x4000, 3.67M)

gay shit for a gay user

Because I've had it multiple times but I never paid and they shipped 2 out of 3 times.

owo

Anyone here who ever bought a smart phone chargers or something like that for a raspberry pi?

Maybe
^_^

Attached: IMG_20181119_143343.jpg (2000x4000, 3.23M)

Well I agree its a scam for gullible newbs, but that wasn't my point. Just was commenting that I thought some had fallen for it as the OP had asked if anyone fell for it.

Denmark doesnt kill whales, only the small inbreed faroe islands does.

Attached: IMG_20181119_143530.jpg (2000x4000, 3.83M)

autism

>spain
they tried

ww1

Attached: IMG_20181119_152429.jpg (2000x4000, 2.81M)

Got the meme coupon ,':^) wish there were similar coupons like the ones where you had to type some word in the search bar

>Norway
>Not cold

Attached: 1467786311491.jpg (600x499, 24K)

how do they do it?
I always find something that I never thought I need in my life

aliexpress.com/item/USB-Volume-Controller/32845548050.html

Attached: USB-Volume-Control-Computer-Speaker-Audio-Volume-Controller-Adjuster-One-Key-Mute-Function-Cable-Mut (1000x1000, 131K)

unfortunate its $20 ive always preferred a wheel over buttons

ive been asking for a while now but nobody seems to know, BASS HEAVY headphones under $35 that have similar earpads (i have big ears) to these HD558's pads?

Attached: 1-Pair-Replacement-Headphone-Earpads-for-Sennheiser-HD598-HD558-HD515-HD598-Cs-HD518-HD555-HD595-Hea (1200x1200, 205K)

It's easier to find water resistant bluetooth earphones than music players.

Add $40 more and get a decent DAC/AMP which also has a physical volume knob

I have a [spoiler]pci-e sound card[/spoiler]

>SO WEAK

Italy I am disappoint.

i started looking at lingerie just to see if any sluts took pictures in them

who cares it's all 3dpd garbage

I see you're a man of culture

maniacaldust.netlify.com

i don't know the difference, why is this so much better than my integrated sound chip? pls spoonfeed

It depends.
As with anything you must judge it on a case-by-case basis.
Just because it's external doesn't mean it's better.
In fact good chance it'll be worse

My only question with this shipping mark up;

If I refuse to pay for better shipping, and the package does get lost, can I still dispute?

Yes

Anyone got recommendations for baby monitors?

gearbest.com/lock-picks-and-tools/pp_009762901754.html

How can I save on those things?
What's not worth buying?

The things I really do need is a dock since my official mini-dock that costs twice as much burned out after a year of use, calipers and pendrive.

I want to get HDD caddy for my grandad so he can put SSD in but also keep the spinning blini, and maybe also upgrade CPU from Pentium B950, his laptop already has 8 GB of RAM.

Attached: Cart.png (1240x3870, 379K)

Can't get, it's just impossible. See you next 11.11.

you have to start tapping before the timer even reaches 0.

Norway is not cold. It's a long thin country next to the Atlantic ocean from where the Gulf Stream is continuously carrying warmth.

Looks like all it does is control pc volume. I made something like that a while back using $4 worth of parts.

Nailed it

Attached: IMG_20181119_190049.png (1080x599, 65K)

Where should I buy 18650 battery?

if it was $5 and wireless then yeah, it be fine. at $20 it's just stupid since PC remotes like the MX3B are $10 and have a volume button along with a whole lot of other buttons

Recommend me something to buy for a 5 year old child please, no pedo shit

a vape

what is this child to you? wifes son?

adolf hitler lego

Do you even have a baby?

aliexpress.com/item/DCAE-Qi-Wireless-Charger-For-Samsung-Galaxy-S9-S8-Plus-Mirror-Charging-Pad-Dock-Cradle-Charger/32917539529.html
is this a good wireless charger?