Linux is becoming popular...

Linux is becoming popular. Time to start being against it to keep my contrarian taste which I keep to mask the fact that I have no personality.

Attached: npc.png (1113x786, 237K)

>This is what freetards actually believe

you probably have a personality but its shit i guess your are a normal person is what allude there. Basically my induced autism produced by an intense dedication to solve all gliches and bugs i encounter by programing and editing my Linux config files i developed a literal interpretation of everything so when you say no personality i interpret that you are speaking about lifeless robots like for example my toaster that beeps when the toast is to roast, so you keep in mind the next time you use the expression please use the proper one like

Being a contrarian is the polar opposite of not having a personality.

Linux is becoming popular because it's been cucked by Caroline Ada and Microsoft. Linus is compromised. BSD/Plan9 >

as opposed to people that just use whatever is popular, they do have a personality?
tippety top kek user

thanks for the keks

>People that just use popular

If what you took from that is people only use linux because it's popular, then I fear for your conceited mind

>the keks
But why?

no, he implied windows sheep do have a personality

kekked at those with no personalities of course.

you can be either a npc that mindlessly uses whatever is popular or a 100% contrarian, there's nothing in between. you nailed it.

>he thinks blindly opposing everything is a personality

you're just a npc that nobody likes

Better being a contrariant than a normie cuck that caves in at peer pressure. That is, (you).

And it's even better to form your own opinions.

That's exactly how I feel. When something becomes trivialized for the masses, It's no longer worth using.

We nerds loose that edge over them.

>not being a apathetic person when everyone is a contrarian.
Fucking pleb.

There are several pathes you can take from here.
You can turn yourself into a total freetard and be against any "non-free" software, you can get into the free/netbsd train, you can become a plan9 freak, you can even go to the microsoft defense force and scream "NOTHING TO HIDE, NOTHING TO FEAR" from your lungs, but you will be eventually fucked on this path.
Also you can become a powerPC weirdo.

> X (Sarcastic) : Linux is becoming popular. Time to start being against it to keep my contrarian taste which I keep to mask the fact that I have no personality.

Attached: 1533349617679.jpg (376x401, 98K)

not really he only Implied x = z he never mention y so you can't assume y = z

accept it's not at least normalfags have something to talk about to start conversations easily

I was not aware that using a kernel makes you popular. I better start using Hurd.