Things you fell for

Cant fucking type fast without making mistakes
and the keyboard on my laptop feels nicer

Attached: IMG_20181120_035428.jpg (1980x1497, 785K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ru.aliexpress.com/item/Keycool-84-cherry-mx/32876634360.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>I can't use a keyboard
Ok, quality thread.

I type fast on a regular low profile keyboard. But I struggle on thus one.

Same. I'm stuck with it too because I spent too much money on it. Not to mention it's loud as fuck.

Jesus Christ...

>I can't use a keyboard
Okay, nice thread.

lrn2touchtype
Or enjoy your new paperweight

Same shit. Fuck boomers' keyboards!

If you ever buy anything that this board recommends (AMD, mechanical keyboards, Android etc) you will regret it badly for the rest of your life.

i bought the hd600 and I couldn't be happier. we all know this is a cesspool but saying there's no value in the information found here whatsoever is plain wrong

>saying there's no value in the information found here whatsoever is plain wrong

This is plain wrong.

ITT: People with actual non-functional down syndrome who can't use a keyboard

you're plain and wrong

I didn't really fall for the mech meme because it's exactly what I paid for so I can't really complain, but considering I paid 140€ plus another 30€ for keycaps, it was fucking stupid in retrospect.
Pure consumerist bullshit. Sure it's marginally nicer to type on but I have a rubberdome at work and it's perfectly fine. Not like I desperately needed the money, but I feel a bit dumb spending so much for something so superfluous.
t. code keyboard with clears

In my entire life I have never regretted a purchase more than when I bought my mechanical keyboard. It felt like getting fined $200 for being stupid.

I have a hand me down one and I fully agree. It's a bitch to type with, especially at night because the keys don't light up

Thats an issue with your keyboard not having backlighting, not because it's mechanical lmao

most of you zoomers probably weren't even born yet, but back then it was either this (pic related), waiting for the new geforce 2 gts or risking a shitty radeon. i fell for the voodoo meme.

Attached: Voodoo5-5500-photo.jpg (500x447, 91K)

Why would you buy your first mechanical keyboard for such price? There are plenty decent keyboards to buy for much smaller price

ru.aliexpress.com/item/Keycool-84-cherry-mx/32876634360.html

>i am an oldfart thus I am better than you

fuck off.

t. 33 years old

If you're having trouble typing on an "old" keyboard, and you prefer using a flat one, you're probably not arching your fingers enough.

Bend your fingers and type straight down instead of at an angle

>your first mechanical keyboard

Wait, you're supposed to buy more than one?

Of course. two keyboards for each hand

Why? I bought mine for $90 three years ago and I love it.

Wasn't voodoo the hot new shit for Quake 2 and Unreal?

I'm starting to fall for the Mac meme. I may get a MacBook pro for my next laptop.

Exactly but the guy was probably not into the cool stuff, indicating he is probably really fucking old.

fell for the linux meme, then fell for the hackintosh meme, now have a windows 10 PC and honestly? i couldn't be happier with it. feels bad man.

Schiit amps
What keyboard/switch?

i had one
what this guy said

takes a while to learn mechanical keyboards

took me a month or so I think. maybe more

but its worth it once you know it. you will type way faster on a red or black switch.

Same for me. Can type fast and accurate on 12" laptop keyboard yet mid tier mech desktop one is horrible for me.

I'll probably get scissor membrane next.

please don't listen to this faggot

Fucking this.