Have you guys ever bought one of these Chinese SSDs? they are ridiculously cheap on Aliexpress

Have you guys ever bought one of these Chinese SSDs? they are ridiculously cheap on Aliexpress.

Attached: 1757878130-1.jpg (800x800, 299K)

>zero noice

Attached: 1528569840560.jpg (720x720, 56K)

>ridiculously cheap
and that should be an obvious red flag

not even shilling for a name brand, but the track record on these isn't always great

i bought a Kingdian SSD for the shits and giggles to see how long it'll last before it craps itself and it's been going for over two years now
pretty pleasantly surprised, it's my second SSD with non-critical data but it looks like it's servicable enough for a daily driver

I don't buy Chinese shit.

I might buy one if I need a new USB-stick, two large nuts and a SSD case.

>Tiny body
I'm listening

kek

Yes you do. You just buy it through companies in other countries.

>ali express
>anything
Were you dropped as an infant?

It's not Chinese-designed. Chinese-designed products are garbage.

>Chinese-designed products are garbage.
"Chinese-designed" products are usually reverse-engineered Western, Russian, or Japanese products. The tolerances and specs get a little weird when you work backwards from a finished product because you don't know the dimensions of the raw materials were, what heat they were processed at, whether other parts were cast, cut, or ground etc.

Most chinastuff is real shit. Some of it is remarkably good. It's a crapshoot.

>Some of it is remarkably good
The good stuff is the stuff that was produced as spare parts for western designed products. The chips aren't even fabbed in China, they're imported from South Korea, Japan, the US, and Taiwan.

Got one mid 2017, still going strong, using as my main, but most critical data are on HDD. Had 0 trouble.

Bought two kingspec, 240gb each, one in 2015 and another on 2017, and a Biwin 120gb msata on 2016, which I currently use on a chink mini pc, none of them have failed. Ok for the price I paid back then.

how many young bony asians suffered to make this product?

0, china is ahead of us in some ways.

bought 3 for 20$ each, works nice.

Attached: 123.png (1262x517, 340K)

i bought one too, i was using it on desktop for awhile until i got a bigger ssd and then i put it in my x220 and has been working great since. going on 2 years too.

>child labor outlawed in 1938
>ahead of us in some ways