/BFG/ - Black Friday General

ITT: Share and discuss Black Friday deals. (For both US and EU)

Attached: 1531848448340.jpg (1440x600, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/153268037453
lenovo.com/us/en/perksoffer/?affinity=perksoffer
amazon.co.uk/AMAZFIT-Glonass-Ultra-Light-Waterproof-Gshopper/dp/B077HTXBVL/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1542745346&sr=8-2-spons&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=amazfit bip&psc=1
pccomponentes.com/msi-optix-mag241c-236-led-fullhd-144-hz-freesync-curvo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Be sure to spend a lot of money for thing you don't really need goy!

Attached: 1b0.jpg (1004x1024, 105K)

what if I need a thing?

hey mongoloid, there are still things that I actually need but haven't bought yet.

Attached: 1541502845943.png (422x357, 161K)

4tb HDD for $100 on amazon

Back Friday is just old and unsold stock

$209 for the Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 with DMC5 and Resident Evil 2 included for free through Saturday!

Any quality RAM or SSDs on sale?

Attached: 81203c74a042649ca53631587522c34ad8320e4b991194bc7671987d443fb620.jpg (650x1000, 119K)

not many good laptop deals. black Friday has become amazon prime day. just companies offloading garbage

I thought buying a laptop was a good idea on black friday

Razer blade laptops currently on sale from razer.com . I've been eyeing the 15 with the 1070 for a while now, but the discount is a measily $200 (final price is $2200). The one with the 60Hz 1060 is $1800 after discount.

I plan on using it mainly for work (lots of CPU intensive scientific computing, may involve some GPU computing for when I mess around with tensorflow or some other GPU computing package) and the occasional game with friends. Will I notice a drop in performance if I go with the 1060?

I will be upgrading from an XPS 15 I've had for over 3 years.

Attached: razer-blade-base-model-29955[1].jpg (1920x1280, 115K)

The ASUS PG258Q is my goal

Attached: tfas-134_tfas_134_01_800x800.jpg (800x800, 176K)

Is that good? I bought an 8tb for $50 more a couple months ago.

>Back Friday is just old and unsold stock
And it's not even at it's biggest discount of the year. Black Friday, and cyber money turned into a meme that retailers have abused for about a decade now.

shut up Alex Jones

Mostly this, there's a store here selling samsung galaxy tab E's (android 4, yay) for like 140 euroshekels here, and calling it a black Friday sale.

Attached: BFG9000.png (198x207, 45K)

My Sony TV died, any suggestions for a 65 inch TV?

I'm thinking LG or Samsung.

Attached: angry skeleton.gif (475x347, 574K)

If you can afford one, see if any qled models go on sale.

>you don't need anything right now goy!
>just live in the streets where everything is free goy!

Attached: goyimknows.png (377x392, 68K)

And the second runs they couldn't pawn off at full price or more basic models that aren't offered other times in the year.

Report stuff that are free global shipping

So when is the biggest discount of the year? During the Back To School sales?

Back2School is good for laptops/tablets, Black Friday is great for everything else.

obviously you will notice the difference between 1060 and 1070. but I would recommend 1060 for a laptop, unless you're not going to use it as a laptop and it's always going to be sitting on a desk and plugged into the wall. but if that is the case, it's better to buy a desktop pc.

Any good deals in Canada? All I can find is garbage.

any decent tablet deals anywhere?

Attached: 1526804688275.gif (540x540, 577K)

what are some good cheap phones(below 250 euros)?

It's either this or i'm killing myself and don't think for a second that i won't take few of you funny hat wearing bastards with me.

>(For both US and EU)
yes, the US and EU make up for the entire planet OP.
This is why amerifats are on the edge of extinction btw

Vizio had the pq65 on sale for $1400. I got mine at 2am on the 16th, went to bed, and when I woke up it was sold out already.

shut up third worlder

Black Friday is a recent thing in the EU, has it become a thing globally then?

walmart is spreding it globally. In my particular 3rd world shithole (Chile) we never had it until Walmart showed up a few years ago. Now everyone does it

Attached: f.jpg (243x245, 17K)

weird. but we don't have walmart in west europe (thank god).

SSD for 127? Building a media station for near my tv. Need storage. I usually get intel ssd, but this price seems good? Yes or no?

Attached: 179.jpg (1000x1000, 81K)

Yeah, we just have Lidl and such.

Me want, what brand and where?

Is there anyway to use the benefits of that honey extension while sandboxing it so nothing privacy wise leaks out?
Some sort of one way sandbox so data only gets downloaded but not sent

what?

There's a ((free)) extension for browsers that has a database of coupons for various site that can get you significant price cuts
But it uses a lot of telemetry and likely sells it to make money
I was wondering if theres a way to keep the former without the parasitical nature of the later

Any racing wheels on sale?
I want the t300 rs for less than 300 euro. Can I have it mr. jew please?

>go on lenovo perks site
>get 503 error
>worried now I won’t get a half-off thinkpad on friday

Attached: 4888E45E-4DB1-4554-99BF-ABBB26AD510B.png (640x604, 237K)

Wireshark it and see if it makes an upload request that's separated from the download. If so, firewall the request. Otherwise, reverse engineering it, at least to where it writes your info prior to upload, is your best bet.

Sounds like work, I'll just go back to watching anime

You suck

Fuck Black Friday!

Enjoy your 4 day weekend.

Stop being a slave.

Attached: 1541880626899.jpg (900x680, 128K)

just install a different browser for extensions you don't trust? or just don't have the extension running when you don't use it.

Ended up with the 1070 version. Got lucky with an ebay listing for $1800 from a possibly sketchy pawn shop.

Hope this doesn't hilariously backfire.

used?

Yeah. Hope I didn't buy something from a fence.

Gonna be nervous all week cause I'm really set on a monitor I wanna buy, and when it doesn't appear on any sales I'll be bummed out and buy it anyways.

Hopefully yours arrives in better condition than mine. Paid 200 but all the metal partd were bent out of shape.

This was the listing. Tell me if I should cancel right now: ebay.com/itm/153268037453

why not use hdd for media storage

I hate how US Chads have 8TB drives for $149, not even on sale, when we, EuroFags, have them for 200€ on sale..
Its beyond pathetic. Now calculate the currency change and it´s even worse.

Our price is pretax and yours includes a 20% VAT as part of the number.

Bullshit

too loud

He's just mad he can't afford anything and mommy doesn't want to pay for his dumb shit as he doesn't work.

I dont see any taxes, even using a NY valid address. It remains the same price at the egg.

> 8tb external
> $149
> 8tb internal
> $230
WHY

Any good 4k monitor deals.

>lenovo perks site
lenovo.com/us/en/perksoffer/?affinity=perksoffer
#TURKEY

>Only 144hz 1080p monitor I could find for 200$ is some Dell IPS that only has 2 reviews
Why are the only monitors I find on sale around this time never regular 1080p monitors?
All I see all over Newegg and Amazon are UHDs and 4ks with either 60hz or something ridiculous like 240hz.

Attached: 1427254375035.jpg (497x732, 39K)

externals have refurbished hdds

50€

Attached: 91Wyb7VMHbL._SX425_.jpg (425x440, 18K)

I need a new hard drive to backup my backups. 10tb at least. Would get a NAS, but way too expensive for me right now.

>qled models go on sale.
Any statistics on the burn-in for these new OLED TVs?
I'm not gonna be a retard and hook up my computer to one of them, but what about news channels (lmao, imagine being a pleb who actually keeps up with the news) or vidya elements, like HUDs?

Anyone seen the Oculus Go on sale yet? I want to watch my cartoons in private.

Qled is completely different than Oled. Oled still has a burn-in issue, qled never really had any.

What kind of cartoons?

The ones I furiously masturbate to like the flaming homosexual I am.

I've had an OLED for a while now and haven't had any problems so far (hooked up to PC as third monitor, although I switch it off when I'm not using it). OLEDs are not plasmas, the burn-in happens when you keep a static image for hours and hours. Even then, the refresher program should take care of it. As far as I know, you really have to go out and try causing permanent burn-in.

Is there a significant difference between this and the 590 nitro+ model?

I'm in the UK and have been eyeing the Amazfit BIP smartwatch amazon.co.uk/AMAZFIT-Glonass-Ultra-Light-Waterproof-Gshopper/dp/B077HTXBVL/ref=mp_s_a_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1542745346&sr=8-2-spons&pi=AC_SX236_SY340_QL65&keywords=amazfit bip&psc=1

Do you guys think it's going to get its price lowered or is it best to just get it from Ali? Any owners of the watch ITT?

Our demo model got burned in at our store. It was running nothing but the official demo, which shouldn't get you any.

I've been meaning to upgrade to a 144hz monitor for a while and this one looks pretty good, 1080p 144hz, 1ms gtg, freesync, and some backlight strobing technology that is supposed to reduce ghosting but sadly cant be used at the same time that freesync, should I pull the trigger? I have a 4670k and a 280x that I plan to retire when navi gets released. Sorry about the spicspeak link.
pccomponentes.com/msi-optix-mag241c-236-led-fullhd-144-hz-freesync-curvo

Oh forgot about the VA panel which is probably the coolest thing about it.

Absurdly good deals on the surface pro 6 that i'm very tempted by.

Lidl sucks. Aldi is better. We have both of those in the states now.

Jokes on you, faggot, I'm working on Friday and Saturday

Attached: 1542571924049.jpg (570x761, 51K)

Slave

Attached: images.jpg (297x170, 5K)

What else would I spend it on?

>65" VIZIO P-series - $899
>65" VIZIO P-series Quantum - $1,499
Am I really going to get enough out of the 2k nits to justify the extra $600 spend?

I'm coming off an old Westinghouse CW50T9YW from 2012, so anything is going to be a vast improvement. Plus, I have zero problems with glare, primarily use TV during the evening, and can currently only output 4k with my PC (which limits the benefits to games and 4k hentai and 4k hentai games).

Attached: 69we5inuj6py.jpg (965x642, 128K)

where

Maybe 10%. You can easily overclock the 580 to match the 590.

should i buy a surface pro? i don't own a laptop or a tablet

No. What would you use it for?

>SSD for 127? Building a media station for near my tv. Need storage. I usually get intel ssd, but this price seems good? Yes or no?

What kind of amateur shit is this? You make a powerful system to play the content and a slow lower power server with tons of storage in another room

Is the new Surface Pro 6 worth it? Costco got a good bundle with keyboard+pen.

probably nothing i'm just alone and feel empty inside so i want to spend money on things

will fractal non window case go on sell?

user pls, improve yourself. Some people don't even have $2, save ur guala.

Newegg only legally needs to collect sales taxes from states where they have a physical presence. The consumer is supposed to self-report their sales tax otherwise, which no one does.
Also, some states don't have a sales tax, and I don't think anyone has it as ridiculously high as 20%.

Looking for a decent laptop for college, thinking about a thinkpad or a Xiaomi chinkpad

Is $399 + 3 games for reference vega 64 good? Im upgrading from a 970 and chrrently have a 6700k but use blender a fair bit. Additionally i want to play at 1440p

Black friday is a racist term, please stop using it. It's origins come from the 1800s when plantation slave owners would buy a bunch of extra slaves to help out on thanksgiving, then they would all sell them the next day, driving the prices of slaves down (on friday).

[citation needed]

I heard it on Jow Forums