Tfw all the qt girls own macbooks

>tfw all the qt girls own macbooks

Is this really the only benefit of fixing crapple products?

youtu.be/Giwm-25LRdc

Attached: louis.png (1024x576, 540K)

>that goblina
>cute

Attached: sms.png (196x229, 61K)

(((Yael)))
Whay are Khazar girls so cute?

Isnt it the girl who fucked their father in the old jewish book? What kind of sick parent name their kids that?

>(((yael)))
>"i found you via reddit"
3dpd discarded

Macs are for women?

More news at 11.

>fucked their father in the old jewish book?
All kind of sick things happened in that fucking book.
Incest, adultery, jews, e.t.c.

you just KNOW based Rossmann is tapping that

>muh 3dpd is bad
kys autistic obese virgin

Attached: f4c94548632ca836d149db676ce3296f.jpg (236x171, 8K)

ancient meme are inspired by the rossmann

Attached: Capture.png (791x528, 54K)

>i shall defend my 3d whore

Attached: cunt.jpg (469x463, 72K)

>Is this really the only benefit of fixing crapple products?
That and they're always broken and apple charges ridiculous rates to fix basic issues.

>Is this really the only benefit of fixing crapple products?
the """geniuses""" at apple will charge $1200 for a repair, Luís charges $800 which is still a lot, but it's a good price comparatively speaking. that's why Luís doesn't waste his time on windows repairs, because:
A-windows users are poorfags
B-windows users are literal and/or metaphorical children

>ssd crashes in a macbook
>first have to open it up using a proprietary screw driver because all the screws are non-standard
>have to desolder it from the mobo and resolder another one on
>repair time: about 1hr

>ssd crashes on a windows laptop
>open it up with 1 or 2 screws, unplug old one, plug new one in
>repair time: about 5min

Why would you even bother fixing pc's? They're all modular and all easy as fuck to do except for water damage and maybe screen replacements.

That's the point. Your business isn't gonna thrive by putting legos together. The man is taking the more difficult path, specially given Apple is trying to fuck with his and many people's ability to do this. You can literally grab a random person from the street, spend 5 minutes teaching that person to put the fucking sata cable in the sata port and use the line method on intel processors and he will never speak to you again in case he has trouble.

By the way, newer windows laptops make sure that you can't just remove the drive inside by just taking off 2 screws. I had to open probably the shittiest "budget" ASUS laptop I've seen and it was a bit of a pain in the ass, it didn't really take 5 minutes. But there's no soldering, so there's that.

The benefit is that you can actually make money doing it. They're made intentionally difficult to repair to make more money off iSheep and you can steal some of those profits away.

>first have to open it up using a proprietary screw driver because all the screws are non-standard
Pretty sure it is just Phillips and Torx screws to get most everything out. Those are definitely standard.

people sell pentalobe screwdrivers?

Since when does the Macbook use those? And yes, people do sell them.

>hard drive is located under several layers of components
>literally have to take apart 90% of the system to get to it

Fuck Acer.

Attached: wojak.jpg (236x253, 10K)

>>tfw all the qt girls own macbooks
there's a brief glimpse of the screen when Louis shows the WIFI is working towards the end of the video. Her wallpaper is a picture of her and her girlfriend and the WIFI list of previously connected network that pop up is also a very clear indicator of her sexual preference.

>you just KNOW based Rossmann is tapping that
He's not and he won't since she's not into men. She's cute and I'd totally do her if I were allowed - which I won't be since I'm not a woman.

>women

Yes. I wouldn't bother though. They're nice and flirty but as soon as their shit's fixed, good fucking riddance.

Attached: breen.jpg (1491x806, 92K)

underrated