What is good a area to whip out a laptop to learn coding or just write code in general...

What is good a area to whip out a laptop to learn coding or just write code in general? Home is a no-go and the library is full of degenerate people. Any experiences?

Attached: ics9v12qq4v11.jpg (600x793, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eusupplements.europeanurology.com/article/S1569-9056(17)31159-4/pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why not at home?

He probably has a crush on his sister/sisters. Happened to me. Shit's weird.

Attached: Michael-Scott-Sad-Face-Funny-Picture.jpg (982x1024, 67K)

Both of you, post pictures of your sister. I'll be the judge of this.

whats wrong with you?

In your car parked somewhere with wireless network.

wow OP, if this is really what you're considering before you start to learn to program, you might want to rethink why you're learning to program. If you need idiots on an Egyptian skateboard making forum to tell you where to go to study "coding" you likely aren't enough of a self starter to learn to program well enough to make a career, and unlikely to ever accomplish much as a hobbyist, but cool thread though guy, read the fucking sticky

Nah man, I don't even have a picture of her anymore at all. Going to starbucks sure helps clear the mind though.

GSA is a thing man and it fucks with your head. My parents separated when I was like 3 and I never even knew I had a sister until I was 16 and moved in with her and my mom (was with my dad then uncle for most of my young life). I literally know it's wrong but my brain can't handle it man.

Just fuck her already.

I have a desk in the back of my van.

Attached: 2a5a3eac849cd811bd9cdc63205efb18.jpg (900x1200, 521K)

>GSA
?

Gucci Sister Ass.
At least I'm assuming that's what it means.

Nah, I'm pretty excited I have a sister at all. I was always lonely as a child growing up and I always felt like something was missing despite having friends. My parents are fucktards desu senpai.

Genetic sexual attraction. Basically when you don't grow up with your siblings your brain will mark them as strangers and you won't feel repulsion when you think lewd things about them even though you're fully aware it's wrong.

>even though you're fully aware it's wrong.
what if I told you it wasn't

Attached: 1444261950390.jpg (1167x740, 75K)

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE FUCKING RETARD MODS? WHAT IS THIS TRASH REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Why not at home?

Of course it is, real life isn't like anime you massive weeb. She may be a half sister but still a sister.

Attached: le_lifeless_stare_anime_face.jpg (529x529, 106K)

see

I thought the harm with incest was only in regards to reproduction? Just don't impregnate her and it's no different than any other sex.

>Just don't impregnate her
Actually, nevermind.

Attached: Smug Anime Face.jpg (454x90, 3K)

It's not even that, once I stop treating her like a sister she'll lose me as a brother. If things don't work out we have to cold shoulder each other until WE DIE. She never knew she had a brother growing up either. Life's not that simple user.

Attached: very_fast_dog_biting_very_fast_mexican.png (640x370, 254K)

I don't want a random possible explanation, but rather that he confirms wtf is his problem with home.

>She never knew she had a boyfriend growing up either.
Sorry autocomplete

It's most likely that, you can't code in peace when your heart sounds like a fucking helicopter taking off.

Maybe he doesn't have a home?

Stop feeding my brain ideas, I am fucked in the head. You know it and I know it too, I don't want to destroy the only sister I'll ever have.

Attached: 1518670365104.png (642x300, 418K)

Here's a cool thought for you: if you suffer from GSA, she does too.
Now go fuck your sister.

What are you, my sub-conscience? Fuck off m8, we've never had a sister before, don't fucking ruin this.

Attached: fug.gif (220x234, 55K)

Sometimes she touches herself because of the thought of you coming over from your room in the middle of the night.

(You) can just out (You)r penis in supermarket, it will gives more attention to (You).

Attached: BOTNETS2.png (475x413, 19K)

>Life's not that simple user.
Fair enough, but I would come to the same conclusion from other angles. Your situation isn't typical, and is obviously understood enough to have an acronym. I can't judge you harshly for this.

However it seems like you wish to break away from this and instill a bond that was not there prior. With that in mind, I can't advocate you make advances on your sister. If not for that though, I'd lean into the fact that you both already have a mental disconnect and a lack of that bond.

You're in a position to steer this thing, honestly. Do what you wish.

>(You)
What did he mean by this?

I just heard her park her shitty corolla out in the driveway, I haven't even seen her face yet and my heart rate is climbing and I can feel drops of sweat forming on my forehead already. God damnit.

Attached: 1498244681642.jpg (808x805, 177K)

Go say hi. Touch her in a jokingly way while maintaining eye contact.
Then check out her ass.

If you have all this pent up sexual tension, she knows and probably likes it.

Just do it at home

Attached: yosuga-no-sora-10-05.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

CHECKED!
This thread is gold.

Attached: thumbs.gif (460x358, 3.16M)

show us what she looks like

This is actually really motivating. Thanks user

You just need to get used to her being around, maybe ask her how she feels about you two being siblings pretty much. Talk things out.

Don't listen to these virgins who tell you to grab her by the pussy, unless she's VERY playful around you. But even then it's a gamble. Just talk it out really. And do you get any pussy which isn't your sister's?

He's on Jow Forums, wdyt?

He knows that she's playful and gives him the eyes, that's why he's so nervous.

He'll always regret it if he doesn't try.

He grew up being an only child with a single parent and the moment a sister comes into his life you guys want him to fuck her? What's wrong with you people?

Attached: 1489432763581.gif (470x353, 999K)

He wants to fuck her, we're just telling him to stop being a pussy and do it.

>this is different from how I would handle things, there must be something wrong
Please don't be like that.

This thread took an interesting turn...

Resisting urges is the most manliest thing you can do desu. We all want to steal, murder, assault, rape, ect from time to time but giving into the urges harms us more than resisting them.

What would you do in his shoes, fuck her?

What were we even talking about?

>increasing cortisol and ruining your sleep quality by masturbating before bed
NO THANKS.
That's a terrible habit, one that you do not need to accept as part of life.

Attached: old book on masturbation.jpg (628x1712, 492K)

>i cannot code in the library because it is full of degenerate people
Why exactly?

>library is full of degenerate people.
cute camwhores dildoing for money

>says the weebfaggot talking about being in love with his sister

beating your meat? if this part is about masturbation, shower and pee after ejaculation or you risk infections long term

Attached: beatin_your_meat.png (319x288, 113K)

>What would you do in his shoes, fuck her?
It depends entirely on what his shoes want to do.
If they want to fuck the sister, I spend months gauging the situation with the end goal being to fuck the sister.
If they don't want to, then I try to maintain a bi-weekly get together where we do something wholesome for many years until eventually drinking myself to death.

>library is full of degenerate people

>He probably has a crush on his sister/sisters. >Happened to me. Shit's weird.

>What are you, my sub-conscience? Fuck off m8, we've never had a sister before, don't fucking ruin this.

OP you want to fuck your baby sister, and you consider people at the library degenerates?

It's a ruinous habit regardless. Something that wastes time and muddies the imagination at night. You should be thinking back on your day and imagining and devising grand things, not lobotomize yourself with this stupid act that leaves you drained and fatigued for the next 16 hours at least. You cannot wake up to an alarm clock as easily, and the mornings are much more difficult to get through. If you abstain, even 4 hours of sleep are more refreshing than 12 hours of post-ejaculate rest. Sexual abstinence is the key to true vigor and self-autonomy.

Attached: 1509187786808.png (838x793, 300K)

Can you name 8 reasons why wanting to fuck your baby sister makes you a degenerate?

>retarded plebbitor from r/nofap
And no scientific evidence was presented that day. That's shit's pseudoscience, poojeet.

If nofap was a good thing, the body wouldn't intentionally secrete on its own, when left alone.
The body wants this gone.

Holy shit this thread is degenerate

It's November and whoever touched their weenie this month is a basedgoy
I don't have a sister yet but after this thread I kind of wish I did
Thanks for the nofap fuel my dudes

And yeah, library is full of old people who think yelling at the keyboards will make them less retarded, people on benefits and wannabe roadmen for some reason. Closing times are at 3pm on a few weekdays.

>do you get any pussy
>on Jow Forums's technology board
>on a technology board on an anime website

The semen is not a waste fluid that needs to be evacuated; it can be retained indefinitely, and only to the benefit of your body.
The secretions of the seminal vesicles actually decrease with abstinence, as does the sex drive. Moreover, it serves endogenous functions, seminal fluid is recycled and absorbed internally.
eusupplements.europeanurology.com/article/S1569-9056(17)31159-4/pdf

You are a fool to think it's something that needs to be evacuated like urine.
>The semen is a viscid albuminous fluid, alkaline in reaction, which is very rich in calcium and phosphorus, also in lecithin, cholesterol, albumen, nucleoproteins, iron, vitamin E, etc. In the ejaculation of the normal man, about 226 million spermatozoa are given off; these are rich in phosphorized fats (lecithin), cholesterol (the parent-source of sex hormones), nucleoproteins and iron. An ounce of semen is considered to be equal in value to sixty ounces of blood, of which it constitutes an extract of some of its most valuable of constituents, as far as its vitalizing power is concerned. Dr. Frederick McCann remarks on this point, "From what has been stated it must be admitted that the spermatic fluid does possess potentialities justifying the belief of ancient writers concerning its vital properties.

A sedentary lifestyle and constant bombardment of sexual imagery with unlimited variety and novelty, is to blame for our current hypersexual behaviors, which is why you feel the need to constantly waste yourself.

Attached: 1446003221188.jpg (991x491, 153K)

Hold up, that's the worst depiction of Nietzsche I've ever seen. If absorbing semen makes you look like this. I'm out.

Attached: JUST.jpg (1195x470, 97K)

Question to the goyim, what's the endgame in pushing abstinence? Lower birthrates? I want to hear the conspiracies.

>deciding what to do with your life for a whole fucking month based on what some retards on plebbit tell you to do
>thinking having sex with your sister is better than masturbation based on some retarded chink cartoons for manchildren
holy shit dude I have some Koolaid to sell you

It's just some retard trying to sell his book to plebbitors

>pic related

Attached: 1531105987920.png (1102x958, 314K)

hownew.ru

wat

It happens user, homes can become places of great stress when GSA is involved.

Attached: low quality.png (403x349, 14K)

>Nah, I'm pretty excited I have a sister at all. I was always lonely as a child growing up and I always felt like something was missing despite having friends.
I know that feel all too well. The sibling connection is real. I just wish I could meet my sister.

Crude? Yes. False? No.
What's pseudoscience is to think that sexual activity is a biological free lunch that doesn't incur any penalty or cost---- which is what everyone who says it's "harmless" asserts, which is laughable to anyone with the remotest understanding of human physiology. It is an extremely exhaustive act that causes sudden and major neuro-endocrinal alterations in the body, more than any other endogenous activity.

Attached: 1535239549883.jpg (733x289, 59K)

Romans also belived that melancholy was a disease caused by accumulated sperm.

At work.
Get paid to learn

Wasn't Rome a hotbed of perversion?

>deciding what to do with your life for a whole fucking month based on what some retards on plebbit tell you to do
this

I don't code but I do write and as gay as it sounds I get the majority of my writing done at coffee shops. I still get super fucking angry at the annoying people and the fact that all the faggots have macs but for some reason I don't get distracted by random web pages at coffee shops.

Why would you prepare a cube steak before bed?

In case you get hungry later.