HELP I ACCIDENTALLY BROKE MY CAPSLOCK KEY WITH MY CUM

HELP I ACCIDENTALLY BROKE MY CAPSLOCK KEY WITH MY CUM.
NOW EVERYTHING I WRITE IS IN CAPITALS FOREVER.

PLEASE HELP ME.
I CANNOT LIVE LIKE THIS. EVERYONE IS GONNA THINK IM ALWAYS YELLING.

Attached: 84499B6D-3735-4879-97BF-974B69C88D48.jpg (778x704, 94K)

this is the wage of your sin, willy wanker. Suffer.

guess you should kill yourself

reboot

I ALREADY TRIED THESE THINGS. NONE OF THEM ARE HELPING

piss on key to loosen up the cum

SHUT THE FUCK UP

RUDE

ITS NOT LIKE IM TRYING TO DO THIS

hold the shift key for lowercase letters :^)

This

Cum on it again to unpress it.

dubs of truth

Does not work on fruit computer

but youre a girl, why do you have a penis??

Its ok, one time I came on my keyboard and screen. For a few days the keyboard simply didn't work, and then after the fourth day it began to intermittently work, then after the sixth day it was back to full usage. Its been over a year since then and nothing has broken.

It was a lot of semen, like not just one or two keys, but twenty or twenty five.

Attached: 0a90ff8838d7b7d299d2115b7f00a1f8.png (799x551, 142K)

open up onscreen keyboard and click the caps button

What kind of keyboard is it? On most models, you can remove the keys for cleaning. Additionally, most these days have moisture protection guards insulating the wires, so you can just use standard glass cleaner and a wipe to clean up the base. The issue you're describing sounds like you *ahem* got a bit under the key, and it's keeping it depressed. A quick 2 minute clean will fix it.

whoa, calm down. theres no need for speaking so loud

on the off-chance you're not just trolling, which is slim.. just re-map capslock to some other key, swap the functions of capslock and f12 or whatever key you use the least.

Why would you aim at the keyboard?
Couldn't you tilt your hips a little bit to the sides to avoid this predicament?

>Couldn't you tilt your hips a little bit to the side
Lewd

Attached: 1539138231952.gif (213x169, 961K)

I had like 5 keys remapped on my old laptop because of repeating accidents like that.
But all this is in the past now, for I discovered the technological wonder that are onaholes.

GET ME IN THE SCREENCAP FELLAS

post a pic of your keyboard user