Is it red pilled?

Why aren't you playing Dungeons and Dragons with your friends?
>Oldest form of entertainment: Story telling
>Great for building friendships
>Exploration of strategy, critical thinking and politics
>Great way to red pill friends by presenting moral dilemas and political disputes
>Race matters
>Is fun

Attached: s-l300.jpg (278x300, 18K)

Because the hobby is being ruined by SJWs and it's already hard enough to RP with all the retards and freaks in the hobby.

In my country just rich metalhead kids play this shit. They are boring and spoiled arrogant dudes and bitchygothic girls.

Why would you have sjw friends? Red pill your normal friends by DMing

What country?

Because the hobby is full of retards and requires every member of the group to have a specific blend of autism and normism. Plus playing as an adult sucks ass since it's impossible to get a regular game going.

Apparently my alignment seems to be "Chaotic Good" I have not fully read all the alignments yet.

>Why aren't you playing Dungeons and Dragons with your friends?

We all grew up.
We all got busy.
We all got old.

Because, unfortunately, it is no longer 1982

They specifically ask what your "preffered pronoun" is for your character and it can be anything under the sjw convention. It's pozzed and getting more pozzed every day. Hipsters and sjws are playing it more everyday.

>We all grew up.
>We all got busy.
>We all got old.

It hurts frens.

Attached: diablo_pain.jpg (750x673, 176K)

>is X redpilled
READ THE RULES

I do Adventurer's League and it's leftist freaks and awkward anti-social conservatives. The worst of both sides coming together to argue over how fantasy worlds should work.

Your best bet is to luck out there, find someone cool with decent friends and get into a private game.

I play Midgard.
It's pretty much a German version of D&D for retards and the newest ruleset ruined the game, but otherwise, it's still great fun.

The rules say without further clarification

>on of D&D for retards and the newest ruleset ruin
What? Where does it say that?

Fuck D&D and its genderfluid Elves (look it up, it's become a real thing supported by WOTC)

Play Myfarog instead.

>They specifically ask what your "preffered pronoun" is for your character and it can be anything under the sjw convention.
I was asking about this

I looked it up. You can use this to your advantage, actually. Make the villain a power hungry, psychotic and delusional tranny elf who dresses as a woman in his chambers and rapes kids. Your players will want to kill that in a second. Be subtle of course, you've got plenty of sessions to build the characters up.

Twig Pig brah never 4get

> Plus playing as an adult sucks ass since it's impossible to get a regular game going.
This.

The game is great if you have some based freinds who do not give two shits about political correctness (but are not full murderhobos). Kill shit, get gold, fuck with NPCs, do some hero journey story telling, hit on bar wenches, save the world. Good times.

Fuck D&D however. It is niggernormie teir now and has sold its soul to the faggotry of modern society.

Life is an RPG level up and raid dungeons IRL. Become a true man.

I played DND for years. I'm bored of it. It all becomes the same shit after so many campaigns. I don't think theres anything red pilled about rolling dice and playing pretend with a bunch of guys.

>Why aren't you playing Dungeons and Dragons with your friends?

That's what I do. We play every other day. Based, redpilled and creative. Also all video games, rpgs, movies with monsters (lotr... etc.) are inspired by it.

Because all my campaigns turn into how they must eradicate the filthy goblins and other mud blood creatures

Replaced by internet RP forums. I used to manage a Star Wars themed one.

So I can't possibly be a man if I enjoy a couple of sessions with my friends?
I guess that all of my real life achievements mean nothing now because you said that

I would love to play it.
But I don't have friend to play it.

Attached: sad pepe.jpg (550x469, 42K)

Make a zionist elven empire trying to infiltrate a human kingdom, introducing drugs and sowing conflict between the races living in the kingdom. Make the extermination of the elves the only noble choice. Sovereignty or death.

Also, you can use gregorian and templar chants as part of the ambient music.

The site of this week's raid is the US Bullion Depository at Fort Knox.

Attached: Goldfinger.jpg (1197x716, 316K)

5e is trash play 13e

I'm a grown man.

So mature. You probably have such a huge cock! Your wife is probably your number 1 fan and your BEST FRIEND!!!

>Boomer

No one is talking to you

>grown man
>on Jow Forums
*slow clap

>having friends

Attached: angband-1024x741.png (1024x741, 151K)

>Race matters
True desu.

Dwarves = Germans
Humans = All other whites
Elves = Jews
Gnomes = Asians
Orcs = Niggers
Halflings = Poos
Kobolds = Abbos

Attached: 1537442918764.png (741x945, 649K)

>DnD
Everyone plays MYFAROG now

So you sold your house to Mr Chang... congrats Boomer now get into the oven

Attached: 6a4.jpg (548x619, 81K)

Lawulf Good/Lawful Neutral/Lawful Evil are the only redpilled alignments, if you play anything else, you are a faggot.

Elves are faggots, real men play Dwarves or Humans depending on the class anyhow.

Na dog it’s dwarves - German jews
Humans=humans
Elves=Anglos and saxons and other Baltic’s
Gnomes=merchant Jews
Orcs=African or plains savages
Halflings=Bretons
Kobolds = asians

D6 Fantasy in D&D style is optimum.

Nigger, Elves are 100% kikes.
>Weirdly shaped faces
>Pervasive superiority complex
>Keepers of closely guarded secrets, will REEEEEEE if you try to expose them
>Bafflingly long life expectancy despite weak constitutions
>Never seem to be short on gold
>Love racemixing, there seem to be more half-elves than full elves

CN
NIGGER

Dnd is cool but tabletop games are overrun with the biggest faggots ever. One of the worst communities when it comes to morally and intellectually superior sjw douchebags.

Same thing here, except I only knew poor metalheads.

I play the fuck out of 2nd edition with a group of redpilled friends... none of the faggotry that the hobby has become

Because this is America. Everyone is a minimum of one hour away from everyone we like. Absolute minimum. Unless you're in a city with good planning & transport. And we only have like 5 of those. Tabletop is just not practical for us burger adults.

Attached: TB1A9CQFVXXXXayaXXXXXXXXXXX__0-item_pic_copy.jpg (700x701, 52K)

A man of taste I see

Oddly enough I never saw this. Ran a /tg/ club at university and most players where just normal folks. The occasional Autist (but that is to be expected). And we never had any Sjw run-ins. However DnD was not normie-teir at the tine.

>half-elves die quickly
>pure elves life forever

who wouldn’t racemix? The master race can’t die out

Attached: 6E60B110-8E25-4285-A722-2A919D2721E7.jpg (1440x1440, 222K)