Untraceable Twitter account

Anybody wanna show me how it's done?
I need to blow a major whistle at work, involving an insane amount of theft..

Attached: 1540354742194.gif (320x240, 566K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theintercept.com/2017/02/20/how-to-run-a-rogue-government-twitter-account-with-an-anonymous-email-address-and-a-burner-phone/
washingtonpost.com/securedrop/
libreboot.org/docs/hardware/#laptops-intel-x86
securedrop.org/directory/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just make sure your computer isnt connected to the network, and you should be solid.

Monitoring.
I have no idea how Twitter works.

Install gentoo

Kek

Pretty sure police still use telephones so you really don't need to use a conversation/advertising website.

Elaborate, please

Get a disguise, go to wally world in a different city, buy a burner phone with cash, use that to create the twatter account, then only use the twatter account from a VPN or open wifi.

Not trying to involve the police.
I wanna put it in corporate's lap

This. Or use public wifi on a laptop with a clean OS install.

Just go to the police or send it to the new York times through their deep web dropbox, why use Twitter? Also what exactly do you want to dump? Because if it's files I'd advise against it, you probably don't have enough opsec to cover your tracks after gathering proof through your work computer

Then you're as corrupt as the thieves

or a live CD on a librebooted thinkpad just to be safe

Attached: better-call-saul-season-4-episode-5-jimmy-phones.jpg (620x440, 241K)

You could try using bluestacks or google's own android emulator/something similar (Twitter likes to grab your device info). Install and use a fake GPS location tool on the actual device instead of the virtual....or both for shits. On top of everything, you could try a VPN...etc...............

If you need a phone to verify the account, you could use pinger or textFree

install tails on your thinkpad
change the mac address
blow the whistel since everything will go through tor

Why leak it on Twitter? That's a waste of time. Use a VPN and give the info to WikiLeaks.

for email, try a few of the guerrilla mail domains if twitter hasn't filtered them yet.

Publicly blowing the whistle is going to be a fuck of a lot more painful to the company than letting the police brush it under the carpet.

not worth it bro
they'll find you and ruin your life

this is the best response youll get
Buy a shitty new laptop with cash from a store 2 cities over
Complete wipe of the hard drive
Go to a coffee shop 3 cities over
Make a burner email on cock.li
Create a new account on Twitter
Blow that whistle
Wipe the harddrive and destroy the USB and laptop

Attached: LifeDecisions.jpg (500x425, 71K)

Post it here, i'll leak it for you.

Are you trying to be FED proof?

How to be anonimoose (fed proof)

All devices have MAC address and everything can be linked to you.

1. Buy 3 internet browsing devices(tablets,laptop) from untraceable sources (with cash dipshit)

>cheaper the better

2. Using one of the devices you bought Create an email account that you can use for this new twitter.

example: "5132451702897" @ protonmail

>create this account on a public wifi network (McDonalds, StarBucks, etc) Just make sure you take a path that isnt scene by CCTV, if you have a car you can hang around the wifi.

>The important thing is do not use the same wifi networks twice

> Destroy the device you just used to create the email account.

3. Use a new device and a new network to create the twitter account.

> Destroy the 2nd device

4. Use a new device and a new network to create the post

> Destroy the 3rd device

And there you go. You just anonymously posted to twitter

If you want to save money you can use software to "spoof" your device so you dont have to buy multiple devices, but you need some skill to cover your ass

The hardest part is buying untraceable internet browsing devices.

You kinda have to buy them from crack heads. Anywhere else will have cameras, purchase records, and/or reliable witnesses to prove you bought those 3 devices

Good luck bro

-user

Attached: 1542295075141.png (720x405, 94K)

>All devices have MAC address and everything can be linked to you.
Just use a disposable wifi card

MAC address can be changed in software. It all depends on exactly who you're pissing off and exactly how pissed off they're going to be with you.

Then use media, no one will read your tweet

I work in top level info sec

This board is monitored by the 5 eyes.

If you are trying to whistle blow a federal agency, you are already in jeopardy with this post.

Let's just say a lot of jail time for a lot of white collars

LARP

Sitting on it isn't an option at this point, but I cannot be involved in any way whatsoever.

On the contrary.
Not even close.

This would work better than OP's plan lol

Focus on exfiltrating it from the company without getting caught. The police aren't going to put a serious amount of effort into helping a bunch of crooked execs go on a witch hunt once the shitstorm starts.

Oi Op at least tell us what happened so we know even when your leak plan fails
Second hand devices would work fine here, keep in mind this is would be a corporate investigation against you, so they wouldnt be able to do stuff like subpoena craigslist ads

It isnt a larp, remember when Jow Forums got shut down by the fbi? It wasnt because of that dumb alien either.

What's the point of doing each step on a different device?

tails public wifi tor burner laptop

He's being retarded. More devices and networks means more evidence to deal with. It's obviously best to use one device, set up the accounts and post the leak in one go, and then promptly fuck off as quickly as possible.

MAC addresses, I think

There is no reason to use Twitter. Leak it to Bloomberg or Reuters, no one will pay attention to your tweet

The Guardian also has a good track record for handling leaks.

they did publish snowman's manifesto

>I need to blow a major whistle at work, involving an insane amount of theft..
it's called taxes, we all have to pay them

settle down son

>It isnt a larp
post more proof or GTFO

>we all have to pay them
expect churches

I'm instantly reminded of those two when talking about corporate whistle blowing, but that's probably because they are my go to vehicles to follow stock markets and such.

NYT has a good record with leaks as well, as evidenced by the op-ed published by a white house employee a few months ago

You need to use Tails, or at the very least the Tor Browser on GNU/Linux.
Send an email to a major news website so that they can report on it while you remain anonymous.
Of fucking course, you still have to encrypt the emails and use an email provider that has an hidden service.

OP, I highly recommend that you talk about this on 8ch,net/tech/ (replace the , with an .)
Jow Forums is clueless about this stuff

>tor
>don't say anything that could put you on a suspect shortlist (e.g. privileged information, email chains, anything involving office locations, etcera)
but you want to report it to the FBI, posting about it on twitter just gives them time to cover it up before an investigation starts

here, op

theintercept.com/2017/02/20/how-to-run-a-rogue-government-twitter-account-with-an-anonymous-email-address-and-a-burner-phone/

Buy a burner laptop off Craigslist with cash, boot Tails onto it, go to a McDonalds or Starbucks a decent ways away from where you live, use said laptop to create a Twitter account and whistleblow whatever you need, dispose of laptop and USB in a river.

also, check out autistici.org for secure email
never use public wifi, least secure thing you can do

yikes, truly
by being this tryhard, thinking that you're smart about this,
you're actually making extra moves, giving more opportunities
getting public wifi without getting caught by a camera is practically impossible
and useless extra device, user
just making shit more complicated
why does this look like a cinematic piece a la mr robot while also trying to lure you somehow

Just get a liaison and have them publicly post it

ur a fucking corndog getting so bent over having a twitter account by the way

>never use public wifi, least secure thing you can do
in this situation, who cares?

I work in top level info space

This board is monitored by Galactic Counsel of the 5 Eyes

If you are trying to whistle blow a on a federal Galactic Space Agency, you are already in jeopardy with this post.

>reddit spacing

>put everything in a text file
>put text file on usb stick
>drop usb stick off at random location

fpbp

>expect churches
I fucking knew it. Where are they going to come from this time?

>leak goes out
>feds look for people looking how to post an anonymous tweet before the drop
>find this on Jow Forums
>v&

Buy a new phone (using cash), set it up at the library or somewhere using there free WiFi, and post it from there. Then destroy the phone.

Literally no way to trace that to you, if you follow those exact steps.

Burner phone bought for cash
Only public wifi
Never connect to your home wifi

Unless you're pissing off the government I don't know why you would need to be that covert.

OP works at an illegal dispensary and wants to shame the drug dealer who runs it without getting a gang member involved.

is you are have stupid????

there will still be a digital footprint unfortunately, People have traced stuff like this since the days of floppy disks,

Leak it here, OP: washingtonpost.com/securedrop/

>I HAVE to post this in public

How unprofessional are you?

Someone please help OP with this. He's about to blow the lid off why the ice cream machines are always "down" at McDonald's!!

Doesn't matter, you just outed yourself with your IP.

this is probably the only real solution, also remember to type really fucking slowly (because of biometrics you can still be traced by how you type)
wear latex gloves and wear a mask
you will legitimately be 99.99% untraceable

>librebooted thinkpad
Tell me more.

Did OP already die?
Theoretically speaking how much shit would you get into if you were caught? Is it just a risk of being fired or is it worse?

You guys calling for media are retarded. OP could work at burger king and is trying to get his manager fired for eating fries on the job

I cant prove it, only relay what I saw that day, everyone was up in arms over the /x/ alien, supposedly realistic, it was just a passing glance, didn't see it to well, however, I did see WHY I think they took Jow Forums down for the day, someone posted in Jow Forums one of the planes used in 9/11 at area 51, with coordinates and a date, the angle of the picture was impossible, like taken from afar but you could catch the tail markings, as though they took it secret, it definitely was a thread that horrified me, all I could say was "how?" All of sudden Jow Forums was unplugged, people still go on about the alien picture, but nobody talks about the 9/11 thread, I havent even seen the pictures again, I wish I could prove it, but nobody knows what the fuck I mean when I ask about it.

dude, she's moved on, get over her already
you don't need to keep threatening her new boyfriend over twitter

>Untraceable
>Social Media

Pick one.

I bet you could get away with disposable laptop + public wifi + tor and you really don't need anything more. But I'll write out some thoughts

Buy laptop from some guy for cash (bonus points for easily removable parts, esp HDD)
Public wifi away from peoples eyes (like a bathroom), wipe it clean and through vpn download and install something like tails or whonix+qubes but this might be too heavy for a generic laptop; don't forget tor and stuff
Encrypt it, put passwords on everything, lock it down.
Set up tor, follow some best practices and guidelines
Write out everything you want to say, make sure to include credible details, to prove that your story is legit.
Now paraphrase the entire story, use unusual to you words, move the punctuation around, different spacing, add some randomness (don't make it stupid), so that the writing style couldn't be linked to you. Don't rush, take your time.
Connect through your secure tor connection and tweet it out, email the media, securedrop, etc
>now 2 options
>option a
Take out hdd and stash it away from the laptop, a week later fire up the email and respond to inquiries
Then destroy the laptop
>option b
destroy the laptop

Choose whichever you want. Don't sit around in bathrooms for too long, don't revisit the same places.
When destroying the laptop, take it apart and thrash it, take a hammer and screwdriver to the hdd and destroy the platters, dispose in different spots, never in your house. Always use a vpn, tor, tor bridges, don't reuse passwords from your daily life, don't use any hardware/software from your daily life, etc,

Use Tor/Vpn from a VM on a public WiFi. Unless you're up.againt government that's plenty fine security

Public open wifi in a different major city with a vpn, airport would be ideal.

This is welfare for Conservatives.

Unironically this.

And learn how to lie to cops&Investigators.

libreboot.org/docs/hardware/#laptops-intel-x86

Any high level whistle-blowing will catch the eye of the media, it's a logical assumption. If OP is trying to expose a manager at target he's the retard here, not us for assuming he intends to expose information about a relevant company

?
both the mail and twitter accounts will require logins from at least 2 out of the 3 devices, also since the two accounts are connected all of the devices are connected as well to these actions

>All these shizos posting their hackerman fantasies
Get a burner phone and use public WiFi

>Buy a single device
>feds/police/corpo source the leak to device
>only name they have is 1 person: the previous owner
>Maybe he is able to recognize you or make a description of you. Maybe he isn't

>Buy 3 devices from 3 different persons
>feds/police/corpo source the leak to device. you made the job 3 time easier for them
>have 3 names: the previous owners of each devices
>probability that one of them is able to recognize you or make a description of you is 3 time higher.
>You also spent 3 time as much time in the process of leaking the data

I just made a Twitter account, I plan to use it to help myself stop drinking. I think the idea is you just post what's on your mind every now and then. So like if I think I'm going to go buy some beer I'll post it and then hopefully that will trigger me to think about it and not do it.
It's sort of like a diary but sometimes people want to read your diary. I don't understand how that part works yet, but I don't have any friends IRL or online so I don't think I need to learn about it.
Pic is the Twitter posting form, you can attach a picture and you just answer the prompt of what's happening

Attached: Screenshot_20181120-133710_Twitter.jpg (1440x2960, 733K)

You look like and sound a cool dude.
What keyboard is that?

what VPN do you lads
how safe does it make you

Good luck, they’ll have your cars license plate traveling to that wally world with all the cameras they have now.

Walk then, you fat fuck.

Go to a cyber cafe with no security cameras and download a bootable OS (Puppy Linux or something like that) on brand new USB stick to make the account.

Attached: 1455330008028.gif (400x225, 508K)

Swift my dude. Shitty stock skin though

Securedrop, skip twitter
securedrop.org/directory/

You can't "lie to cops&Investigators". You can only answer in a way that won't get you in trouble legally.

>NYT has a good record with leaks as well, as evidenced by the op-ed published by a white house employee a few months ago
please say you're not serious. lmao oh god please say it.
americans cant be this delusional believing NYT on that op-ed lol

Attached: 1503001026617.jpg (419x419, 33K)

you don't talk to the police under any circumstances. Your words will only be twisted and used against you in your your case. Silence is not an admission of guilt.