Cs department requires differential equations

>cs department requires differential equations

Fuck this stupid ass class, why do I need to learn this when I can plug it into wolfram alpha. I had to withdraw from this class last quarter and now I just got my midterm score back and I got the lowest score in the class. I'm going to fucking have a withdraw and an F on my transcript for this BULLSHIT class

Attached: pepe_cant_die_fast_enough.jpg (744x402, 236K)

You need it in order to understand the intricacy and the applications of them. Derivatives and differential equations are used in AI and are becoming more and more used in programming.
If you can't handle it, off you go to

Tell me when differential equations come up ever in a CS curriculum? I don't need to rederive back propagation when I use scipy

Stale copypasta is stale.

retard

this and this also sage

you just need to practice more

I hated diff-eq in college and I've never had to use anything from it in my career as a programmer, but I'm all for CS programs requiring anything that filters out retarded people.

People like this give me hope and an ego boost. Thanks for existing, mutts.

Diff equations are important as fuck what are you talking about. Quit being a bitch

They're used as equations to differentiate between intelligent students and brainlets like you.

Next question.

DiffEQ is a brainlet class (I assume you're not taking the rigorous, proof-based version for mat majors). You're literally just memorizing algorithms. lrn2study

Mathematics is an important branch of computer science, of course you need to know it.

You have that backwards, champ. CS is a subset of math.

Computer Science is just applied mathematics, if you was thinking it was anything different you're an absolute retard.

I often wonder how CS students can be such mathematical illiterates.

Coding bootcamps are made for dumbasses like you.

You could have went to any bootcamp and act like you didn't have to waste money at college or learn math to get a job. Instead you're now getting assfucked by the system. I'm LMAOing at your life.

Math is the subset of computer science that deals with continous numbers.

But DEs are fun? PDEs even more so.

kek

Fuck PDEs, I had no problem with ODEs but PDEs were fucking hell.