"why would anyone use anything other than Windows? It just works, anything else is a waste of time"

>"why would anyone use anything other than Windows? It just works, anything else is a waste of time"
>meanwhile I'm struggling to install audio drivers on fresh Windows 10

Attached: bogfamine.jpg (1024x683, 162K)

Not Microsoft's fault that you're a brainlet.

>Device Manager
>Install Driver
So hard.

Driver not found ruh roh
Unexpected error
Find the software online or look for a place in your pc
Uh oh no software online !

> drivers
Laugh at the retarded windows

>lying on a Vietnamese cartoons site

If your hardware doesn't have drivers available for the most popular OS on the planet then it's their fault, not windows.

I had forgotten about Peste Noire.

> Not writing your own driver from scratch.

I don't think scratch is fit for such a task

Sounds like PEKBAC. Go to the manufacturer's website. If they don't offer drives then you're an idiot for buying incompatible hardware. These statements apply regardless of what OS you're using.

>uh oh, this new Windows update broke this driver
>which also means it's impossible to install
>oh well, either wait for prayers or reinstall your system to solve a fucking esoteric bug that should not be there

this has never happened to me which means anybody who claims it has to them is lying :^) windowz 4 lyf3

>Find the software online or look for a place in your pc
>Uh oh no software online !
Has the online driver search ever found a driver for anyone? I used to always click it, in hopes that it will somehow find the driver, but it has never ever found a driver online. Ever.

Windows has been a shitshow for a while and the ugliest problems seem to happen at the Hardware Abstraction Layer. Some protocol drivers are buggy as fuck too with rubbish exception handling and no way to find out what's gone wrong. When you see 15% of CPU time reported as 'DPCs and Interrupts' or networking just stops even though every diagnostic says you're connected you just know it's a kernel or HAL bug. It's certainly above the pay grade of the pajeets in charge there now.

>windows update even touching pre-existing drivers

Maybe you're a retard?

Retarded enough to use Windows in the first place, maybe

alias "Windows"="Windows 7"

>Drivers
Lol just install linux, windows is trash.

How many straw bails do you have around your shed?

>Heh, drivers are so inconvenient! You could trade that one inconvenience for twenty others if you just installed loonix

Buy a computer worth a shit

Good, they're utter shit

>some poorfag pajeet with chinkshit noname hardware blames SOFTWARE for what is entirely his fault

Typical Linux brainlet.

Why doesn't NT have drivers like Linux does?

It just spies and sells your personal data. If it is not strong reason for you, you can use it.