Wtf why is this allowed

wtf why is this allowed

Attached: Capture.jpg (539x365, 59K)

Because you're a lazy piece of shit that does not partake in society.

Fuck off back to your containment websi-
oh.
Well fuck to we are already full

Why shouldn’t it be allowed?

works for me
t. east eu

>doesn't use a vpn

works for me too
t. also east eu

Attached: Screenshot_20181120_102147.png (638x127, 11K)

That's the whole joke. They wanted to show that the copyright directive doesn't change a thing.

Because you're a stupid fucking r*dditor. Please retroactively abort yourself.

based EU

I hope they block it permanently.

You can't go without Reddit for 8 hours?

They should block it for an entire week if they want to drive their point home. One day is annoying. One week and the EU parliament starts getting angry, threatening letters demanding that the directive be dropped unconditionally.

>reddit
>in charge of the web

Attached: reddit mobile website.jpg (2000x1010, 474K)

because people like you exist.

I don't get why ublock doesn't block that shit by default. Also, how the fuck do you even block anything on mobile? On desktop it's easy with f12.

Are you happy now Juncker? Look at what you did.

brb, moving back to Russia

Attached: 1533028164985.jpg (482x427, 36K)

>Are mobile websites cancerous?
That's not a question that requires contemplation. Mobile being cancer is an axiom.

>reddit blocked in EU
feels good to be european

uBlock Origin can block this shit. I'm actively adding all the cookie bullshit to it's block list.
!general
###cookies
###cookies > p
###cookiesdirective
###cookie-disclosure
###cookie-law-info-bar
###cookies_policy_wrap
###cookies-use-alert
###eu-cookie-bar-notification
###eu-cookie-notify-wrap
###gdpr-modal
###msccBanner
##.animate-in.warning.alert
##.bs-gdpr-law
##.cc_banner-wrapper
##.cm-cookie-geo
##.cookieNoticeType1
##.cookie-consent-container
##.cookie-dialog
##.cookie-notice-holder
##.cookie-policy-bar
##.disclaimer
##.eu-cookie-notice.Banner
##.gdpr-consent-banner
##.no-popunder.cookie-announce.bottom-announce
##.PrivacyPolicyNotice
##.PrivacyPolicyNotice-close--asOverlay.PrivacyPolicyNotice-close
##.qc-cmp-showing.qc-cmp-ui-container
##.wrap-main-aux.CookiePolicy-inner

!social media
www.instagram.com##.lOPC8
www.facebook.com###u_0_s
###ticker > .ytd-masthead.style-scope
www.reddit.com##.EUCookieNotice
www.reddit.com##.nightmode.amp.SnackBar
www.reddit.com##.NavFrame > .xpromoMinimal.DualPartInterstitial

8 hours without a website I have zero intent on visiting outside of dramallama stuff? Oh boy!

But I'm behind article 13 purely because I'm sick of every form of media I consume being slowly and utterly ruined by meme targeting faggots who use their poor excuses for writing and creation to flood the internet with clickbait videos and articles filled with memes. I'm entirely aware of the other negative shit that comes WITH article 13 but I'm entirely capable of using VPNs so the effect of a meme ban is 100% beneficial to me.

The question is, tho, what effect will this have on community websites like Jow Forums and reddit? Will it only increase the toxicity as the idiots from the EU can't get by basic systems and the US retards double down or will it cause an age of enlightenment on both sides as the number of retards is reduced?

Plus it's going to fucking ruin Google's online shit and I am 100% about that. They already threatened to pull Google News (noone uses it) from the EU market and if that ruins Youtube as well then I'm laffin.

>reddit gets blocked for the whole continent
>trilby sales plummet

>general public's average obnoxiousness goes down a noticeable amount
>the average citizen is now happier as a result of less stressful environment around them
>life expectency goes up

as long as that alcoholic boomer has beer in his fridge, he will allow anything to happen

I'm gonna shit on his grave when he dies from liver failure in 3,5 years

how come we never see Jow Forums fight for the people like reddit?

The admin/mods did put up that net neutrality announcement and that anti-SOPA thing. Debatable if those really count as fighting "for the people". Few things are really a fight for the sake of the people at large.

>it's called "moderation" and "fighting toxicity, trolls and bullying" when we're doing it

can't believe the time would come where I'd say "based reddit"

BASED EU BANNING R*DDIT
BREXITERS ON SUICIDE WATCH YET AGAIN

I have no such problems as my "FOSS Browser" has an option "open with...", which launches "Boost for Reddit" app, which is way better than the web version anyway.

I honestly see no problem with the articles since I've read them.

They are good and overall mean less shitty copy-paste and less advertisement money... oy vey, guess I just found the reason Reddit is shilling against it.

Speaking of shit sites being dead, is normiebook down for anyone else? Only loads a blank white page (so the usual 'is it down' checkers still say it's up because it returns anything).

> internet=reddit
Would be fun if they disappear tbqh.

I’m gonna laugh when Trump comes out against the Copyright Directive and everyone suddenly decides it’s a good law after all.

Reddit users are pseuds with loud mouths and not much else.

Finally! hopefully reddit dies

so is Jow Forums

FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

Attached: 1262457232732.jpg (750x600, 95K)