If hiroshima is going to put the worksafe boards on the 4channel.org domain to maximise ad revenue...

If hiroshima is going to put the worksafe boards on the 4channel.org domain to maximise ad revenue, we should lobby for him to use some of the newly gained funds to get rid of the PIECE OF SHIT botnet google fading captcha
I'm sure I'm not the only one, everyone here who blocks google cookies and uses a non-chrome browser(i.e refuses to be part of the botnet) gets the same bullshit every time, captchas which take 5 seconds to fade, having to solve 10 of them in a row, solving captchas for literal minutes, only to get a
>Captcha malfunctioned
on the first solve of the thread and having to do it again. Why? So the google botnet can train its neural networks. It is quite obvious that google is punishing people who are not logged into google accounts, using chrome, etc. and now is the time for us to get hiro to change captcha providers.

moot said the captcha is a temporary workaround, and even though it has sticked forever, I'm sure most of us would be fine with a regular garbled text captcha, but google is going all out recently and it's making Jow Forums unusable

>CHANGE CAPTCHA TO A NON-GOOGLE ONE HIROSHIMA
CHANGE CAPTCHA TO A NON-GOOGLE ONE HIROSHIMA

Attached: 1518013115416.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/ccd0/Jow
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nah. stop being shit at captchas, lol

> google is punishing people who are not logged into google accounts, using chrome
Ohhhh, that explains why I usually get one, but sometimes I get many in a row.

t. good goy logged into his google account in google chrome on windows 10, with reddit opened in another tab

exactly, try blocking google tracking domains/cookies and after solving a few captchas you will most likely get something akin to my webm in the OP

nah. i just happen to be one of the 99% of the population who have the minimum IQ of 80 necessary to not bumble a fucking captcha lol. i don't know why you are complaining, it's probably good exercise for your feeble brain

Based and redpilled, I also get 15+ captchas in a row on Firefox on GNU/Linux

I'm sure you are, user. What excuse can you find that will prevent you from posting a screenshot of your OS and browser?

>install Jow Forums-x
>force noscript or legacy captcha
wow that was hard

legacy captcha was disabled in march 2018.
google blocks noscript captcha completely for some people, at "random", me included, see github.com/ccd0/Jow Forums-x/wiki/Captcha-FAQ or pic related

even if it worked, noscript captchas can still make you solve 3-4 in a row, it just doesn't have the fading ones. it still takes longer to solve than a regular captcha and you are still doing slave work for google >for free

Attached: 1527454946336.png (1555x468, 152K)

What's the point of the slow fading?

To make bad goyim suffer

to punish people and get them to use google services, unironically
it might be too late already
it took me 5 minutes of solving captcha and a page refresh after 2 "captcha malfunctions" to get a valid captcha

Holy fuck am I onboard. Just posting my agreement is a pain.

I've heard rumours that IP ranges can be added to a "high difficulty" pool, normally intended for known botnet IP ranges, but used here for people that are constantly getting their shit reported/shitposting. I'm not sure how true that is but I woulsn't put it past the putrid cunts that "moderate" this shithole. I know my laptop gets the slow catptchas on specific (and usually public) networks but seems ok at home, lends credence to the theory at least. I also get them when I tether to my phone, but not when I post from it.

Never tried one that was that difficult. Why is that? Using firefox, but logged into youtube and google.com. Is that the reason I only get one or two?

Works on my machine(TM)
>it just doesn't have the fading ones
It also only has 9 squares and lets you use your numpad to select images.

Attached: 7b339dfa-06b5-483a-8aef-1c1fd80c73eb.png (356x646, 209K)

i've been trying to post this for 6+ minutes and the captcha keeps malfunctioning

do you also get captcha malfunctions? it's when you finally get a green checkmark but Jow Forums errors out with a "no valid captcha entered or captcha malfunctioned", that really rustles my jimmies, before it only happened once per thread but lately it happens more and more often

>they do it for free
seriously, i wouldn't be surprised, but do you really think google would cooperate with Jow Forums moderators? although considering it would be free neural net training for them, it seems likely

>logged into youtube and google.com
yes, most likely, if you used chrome you would only get 1/sometimes none at all, with firefox you get a few but if you don't use google products they ramp it up to max

*dabs*

not him but i get that too, pic related

Attached: 1539478692555.png (680x29, 14K)

> nah. i just happen to be one of the 99% of the population who have the minimum IQ of 80 necessary to not bumble a fucking captcha lol.
So what do you do when you keep giving correct answers and it still rejects you?

i get google to verify me further by allowing them to install a google home device directly into my brain
>poorfag 1% IQers can't even afford Google Neural

Just use noscript captcha you retard.

fuck you idiot

if you had bothered to even read the thread before posting you would have seen

Stop fucking suggesting this. This doesn't work. It gives you "something went wrong" or whatever. You probably have botnet browser settings, that's why it works for you.

>break browser intentionally
>complain when things don't work
I hope you enjoy solving captchas for 10 minutes just to make a single post on 4chin.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-10-25_at_11.02.15_AM.png (1354x784, 869K)

exactly this, the Jow Forums X FAQ even says so (pic related)

t. google's dog

Attached: 1536276644421.png (1555x468, 152K)

>free neural net training
actually no

that's not the legacy captcha you retarded newfag

No, it's the noscript captcha as mentioned you inbred mongoloid.

>doesn't elaborate

>macfaggot
>google shill
>retarded enough to screenshot a facebook meme
kys

>implying I didn't just find the facebook meme on google
Make some more assumptions !

Attached: BJzNHJNkM.png (500x500, 16K)

Honestly, with this 4channel nonsense, I think I'm just going to jump ship, and move to lainchan for all SFW things. I'll probably still lurk Jow Forums for a good laugh, or /d/ for a good fap, but apart from that, I'm done with hiromoots shit.

don't waste your time on redditors, we should all stick together and focus on getting hiro to change the captcha
noscript google captcha isn't a solution

this is another solution

How can we get Hiro to see this?

>hiroshimoot has full autonomy from moot
>autonomy
>more efficient captchas

If he removed the captcha or made it any easier to get through people would buy less 4goy passes.

>you had bothered to even read the thread
Why would I?

moot left, newfag

indeed, but he is about to start making a lot more money because of the 4channel deal with advertisers and it's on our expense, we should demand he at least puts up a normal captcha

t. reddit

Literally just click on four random images. That's it.

>posts without even reading the OP let alone the thread

Even fucking cripplechan solved that issue better than us.

wtf when did moot leave

Attached: moot_4chan_owner.png (300x588, 232K)

years ago

How can 99% of the population have higher than 80 IQ if 14% of the population is black?

hahaha blacks amirite xD

When logged in with something google open in an active tab I often don't have to captcha at all.

It's pretty bullshit.

Clover doesn't have this problem ;^)

Attached: Screenshot_20181120-072819_Clover dev.jpg (1080x2158, 391K)

t.newfag

>set useragent to os2 warp
>always get easy captchas
get fucked jap

Elaborate? What exact string is your useragent?

Mozilla/5.0 (OS/2; U; Warp 4.5; en-US; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050922 Firefox/1.0.7

Look at all these retards who don't know how to use the non-JS captcha that doesn't have fadeouts

>moot said
Fuck off you fucking old/fag/ boomer fuck. Times have changed. Moot is gone. Hiro owns the site. He can do whatever the fuck he wants. The text captcha was discontinued by Google. As Moot now works for Google its obvious where he stands on all this. Deal with it or move on to some other site with rest of the boomer fucks already.

>doesn't read the thread before replying

>>/qa/

>types moot with a capital M
>calls others newfags
like clockwork, reddit

test

do you guys have uMatrix? I had this problem because uMatrix had "Spoof Referer header" on

test

well i disabled it and this time it worked, this might be it, thanks user, but in any case the slow fading captchas are a much bigger problem than the captcha malfunctions, and spoofing the referer headers doesn't seem to affect that

use the "Force Noscript Captcha" option in the end of the list
with it it's a two step captcha, pick 3 boxes then copy and paste a big pile of characters in the box below
warning, 4chanx has a problem where the box gets hidden so if you don't know where to paste then click twice in the
"CAPTCHAS: 0"
the code works even if new pictures appear

see post

test

well then, can't help ya but mine works just fine and I only need to do it once every time

>nah
Guaranteed yes. Windows 10 filth detected, or phoneposter.

forgot to put webm, did 5 captchas easily

Attached: Screencast 2018-11-20 18:00:30.webm (385x781, 1.22M)

I think google do it on purpose.

Just give me a quest and shut up.

Yes, they do

Don't you use Jow Forums x? It can copy/paste the code automatically behind the scenes for you

It's another way of censoring opinions they disagree with.

hey Jow Forums why dont you make your own captcha since you're so good at programming? you fucking lazy fucks

Attached: ttt.png (280x394, 123K)

really? where or how?

Settings - Posting and Captchas - Captcha Fixes

I have that checked but don't know what it does, it doesn't seem to automatically copy paste, do I need to do something additional?

>Google blocks noscript captcha completely for some people at "random"
No.
You need to stop spoofing your referrer, it breaks the captcha.

Attached: 1529356586384.gif (500x375, 991K)

can you get google pass to avoid captcha in all sites using it?

I second that.
Captchas take took much time to fill
Fuck google, fuck the CIA niggers.

Wait nevermind, I just realized that I was talking to a literal bot in human skin.
>Noscript captchas can still make you solve 3-4 in a row
This guy has literally never gotten it to work, and if he has, he literally cannot solve the captchas properly.

Attached: 1529864332648.jpg (388x336, 28K)

i see, this seems to be the case, cheers to you and the other user who mentioned referrer spoofing

....what?

Noscript capcha can not make you solve several in a row.
I complete all my captchas on the first try, and if I don't, it's because I didn't read what I was supposed to click and just chose whatever was prominent, or it was that chimney one, that fucker isn't properly trained.
Sorry that you'd have to find out this way, must be tough to actually be a robot.

Attached: 1529877929441.png (708x708, 136K)

Childish fool, this shit's serious
Damn board needs its own in-house captcha system Fuck googles bullshit.

Watch me solve a captcha.
You're a nigger.

Use violentmonkey, in greasemonkey that captcha fix doesn't work.

is op retarded? why does he try to solve the captha when it says SKIP ? thats why it took like 15 tries

Attached: skippp.png (468x571, 265K)

You're retarded.

Attached: 1420792230547.jpg (468x713, 53K)

Objectively Jow Forums is pretty much the worst of all the chans, the only reason anyone is still here is because no-one else will fucking move. I fucking hate this website and wish people could just make up their mind choose an alternative and go to somewhere without all this fucking captcha cancer and shit tier fucking moderation.

if shitty streaming sites can have their own captcha replacement why can't this place?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-11-20 Are You Human.png (950x404, 188K)

Because hiroshima wants money

What in the fuck is a daebak

You niggers just need to buy a pass seriously I understand that you have some kind of privacy concern but captcha is going to know where you are and really any other sort of captcha is going to do the same shit. There is nothing you can do outside of getting a pass with untraceable bitcoin and using a vpn or some other shitto hide your identity. I actually gav eup completely who gives a shit if they find out what I post not like they couldnt find out other ways if they really wanted it.

>buy a pass
hahahahahahaha fuck you hiro