pastebin.com/quC0gz4j
pastebin.com/gHCCFBkt
pastebin.com/4LvsAFk7

Previous thread:

Attached: 131.jpg (1270x1270, 205K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cZH_jDIjWV4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JPEG#Lossless_editing
slickdeals.net/f/12281890-roku-3800r-streaming-stick-29-free-shipping?src=SiteSearchV2_SearchBarV2Algo1
lifehacker.com/5837769/make-sure-your-partitions-are-correctly-aligned-for-optimal-solid-state-drive-performance
partitionwizard.com/help/align-partition.html
snapraid.it/faq#diffraid
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>xfce
>screen tears
>use compton
>screen tears
>disable/enable compositing
>screen tears
>get new graphics card, install non-free firmware
>screen tears

what's the deal? xfce is PERFECT except for this

If I set MSI afterburner to monitor ram usage when playing games will it display how much ram is being used by the game or by the entire system?

what is the workflow with syncthing and veracrypt?
lets say I would like to sync my text files from my personal laptop to my office computer, but i dont trust the office for them to just be laying around.
Can I somewhat auto-start syncthing's sync once the veracrypt container is mounted?

Clam AV back in the day
Dunno if it's still relevant though
Malwarebytes Free is also good for on-demand scanning. But by default it has all the live, real-time settins on, so you have to disable all that shit at the beginning.

because >le future!

they charge what they think people are willing to pay.

Are there any methods of activating Adobe Photoshop CC 2019 yet?

Attached: 482314-adobe-photoshop-cc.png (1200x883, 58K)

No. Fucking cool your tits Janice. It takes time, they changed shit, and it's not even 2019 yet. Just use this year's version.

How do I find out the average android phone specifications? I'm building a game but it runs like dogshit on my Moto G 1st g. I don't want a bunch of negative reviews from people with shitty phones.

How do you guys deal with loneliness in a cs career? I don't have time for anything don't feel like doing anything can't stop thinking about work and I'm getting old fat and lazy all my co workers have families and shit I just might try to apply to Macdonalds or some shit

>I don't want a bunch of negative reviews from people with shitty phones.
Do you have a target country in mind, or is this going toward a global audience?

I don't have any experience whatsoever with audio/video editiing, but I want to replace the name "Michael" in this clip with my wife's name for her birthday
youtube.com/watch?v=cZH_jDIjWV4
How would I achieve audio like that, and which program should I use?

Attached: rats.gif (480x269, 1.11M)

I guess my stupid question is who the fuck is this loli and why is
>she
as the OP pic

it's a steaming pile of shit, but even as is it's the best linux DE ever made.

My monitor has a headphone jack.

Would connecting my headset through there be worse than connecting it directly to my motherboard?

Attached: monitor.jpg (1280x724, 121K)

Can I use Windows Server 2019 for everyday and gaymen? Will I run into problems in the future? Will games that only run on W10 work? Basically I despise W10 and Server 2019 seems like a less bloated version that wouldn't piss me off as much.

Anyone knows if I can stop OfficeClickToRun.exe and I won't have any problems when I want to use Office?

Also, what is that shit for? I have read that is for updating and other shit but anyone knows more about it?

Attached: 3123312321.jpg (981x238, 52K)

Worse in quality? I don't know, have you try it?

Is it worth switching from windows to hackintosh? What are pros and cons?

Record yourself saying her name and then just mute/cut the "Michael" sections and put your recording in.

It's pathetically simple, honestly.

Is "SPEEDLINK" a decent brand? Replacing all my old shit because African American Friday and there's a bundle with a mouse, mechanical keyboard and headset at 70% off.

My build now got an ssd and a couple of hhd's. Those 3 drives are nearly full. I am also getting some driver fails in games occationally (tho nothing really failed, my game just closes with an error, but starts fine right up again). The OS is Windows 7.
I am wondering if I should just buy new hdd's/ssd and "start over" with a new windows 10 install? And if I do that, would I still be able to access the win7 drives if I switch (as in unplugging all the win10 drives and plug in the win7 drives)? I want to keep everything on the win7 system, which is why i'm not just wiping those drives.

why can't I post on Jow Forums with ublock origin on now?

It works for me.

Why does EE always get shit on so much?

Is Jow Forums no longer recognizing when the captcha box is grayed out or what? I just got a "you forgot to solve the captcha" error on /wsg/ while I was still in the "captcha not required for your next post" period (which doesn't last long enough anyway).

>Those 3 drives are nearly full.
Likely the problem. Try to offload some space to a new drive. HDDs get slower the fuller they get. Try to keep them at 80% capacity or lower.

Assuming you're using uBo and uMatrix, it's common. Just tick the box. You'll either get a green check, or a captcha.

>Is "SPEEDLINK" a decent brand?
Sounds like some chink shit.

I want to buy a new gpu for 1440p 144hz, but i use linux. What do I buy and why? Or do I wait.

Do emacs fags use the gui?
Am I retarded if I use emacs for editing purposes ONLY, not the built-in terminal emulator, not the make helpers for makefiles and so on?

Attached: jeff_dean_single_monitor_0.jpg (1200x801, 208K)

I have a used WD Green 4TB I use as a backup, but I read about some issues with the heads parking too much.

When looking at the SMART which is more important the Current/Worst or the Data?

The Current & Worst for Load Cycle count is 105, but the data is 280000.

Is there a device that will turn my regular TV into a smart tv? The purpose is watching Prime Video on it.

Any advices? Thank you very much.

How likely are the PS5 backwards compatitble rumors to be true?
I'm just asking because you can buy a PS4 cheap now with black friday deals, it's just I won't be playing it soon and I'd feel stupid anyway if the PS5 was backwards compatitble.

>TV into a smart tv? The purpose is watching Prime Video on it.
Whatever the Amazon add-on thing is they sell. I think it's a FireHD or something.

>How likely are the PS5 backwards compatitble rumors to be true?
What rumors?
They should use accounts to keep track of what games you own, and make everyone available via the 'cloud'.

So i used BleachBit's "Windows - Cached File Extensions" option and now i cant set file extensions, through the "Settings" panel or the "Open With..." window. How do I fix this? I've tried resetting all file associations through the "Settings" Panel but the defaults dont change. It'll freeze for a moment after I make the selection, but then it wont change the default program. On Windows 10 64 Bit

So goddamn many things. Roku runs the smoothest if you don't plan on doing any mods.

That's pretty much up to sony. There shoudn't be any big technical reasons to not be backwards compatible, but sony is kinda wads about that kind of shit, so it's a decision that probably won't even be made until the console's almost released.

How do I get started on neural networks?

is there any program/function to automatically adjust volume L/R balance based on which monitor a program is on? e.g. I watch youtube vids on my right monitor and want the speakers to be louder on the right so I can better position where the sound is coming from

Something that is on Amazon? None of this can be bought from Amazon

What Roku should I get?

Is the tv 4k?

Is it possible to crop jpegs without needing to recompress and/or not increase in filesize? I want to crop a photo on a large white background, but can't do so without a 300kb increase in filesize, despite the resolution lowering.

No, its not.

Yes
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JPEG#Lossless_editing

slickdeals.net/f/12281890-roku-3800r-streaming-stick-29-free-shipping?src=SiteSearchV2_SearchBarV2Algo1

Thanks

Are there any write durability differences between a full sized SD card and a micro SD card?

What's the best affiliate marketing platform? I was thinking of saving some money during black Friday to buy through my own affiliate links. I googled for a while but honestly I'd trust a random guy on Jow Forums more than I would trust the all shill sites who bought a spot in top results.

Attached: 1352987977262.png (318x277, 137K)

What VPN should I get?
I want a cheap one for torrenting and maybe to make posts on social media without being immediately tracked (not necessarily for here).
I'm looking at a Black Friday deal Cyber Ghost has and PIA

Is it against the law to create self-aware AI without a permit or anything?

Is there a type of a dongle that can make a USB device wireless?
E.g. a wireless receiver plugs into the USB port of your PC and you plug in said USB stick into a wireless USB sender dongle.
If this indeed exists, or can be made, how universal would it be? Can it work with both say an external card reader and a CD-ROM?

no
none
nothing
no
no

Amazon Fire Stick
Roku
Google Chromecast
games console (PS4 or Xbox whatever)

EFI Partitions are meant to be 100mb right? When I was creating mine, I don't think I did the right math, and it's listed at 96mb in the disk manager.

Should I re-install my OS?

I wish I had a gf like that

If she boots you're fine. However if it's an SSD you need to make sure the partition starting offset of C: is divisible by 4096.

Yes it's an SSD and it does boot.

Sadly I'm also a brainlet. Should I be taking any course of action now? Exactly what formula should I be applying when creating partitions?

It's a 500gb SSD, I just want a 100mb EFI, a 30gb root and the rest in /home.

What happens if init exits?

lifehacker.com/5837769/make-sure-your-partitions-are-correctly-aligned-for-optimal-solid-state-drive-performance

Did Instagram do something to stop bots/crawlers?

It kept kicking me off the website with a vague "Oops something went wrong" error until I changed the user-agent of the script

This has never happened before

Since there haven't been security updates for Android 6 since last August, apparently, should I upgrade my Moto G2 as a result?

a non-existent one? you already have one like that.

am i gonna fry my guitar with 48v if i connect it to an audio interface with a jack to xlr cable

Attached: 28f8881f3dfe461a084ca9bedc2cfc0111eb7368_hq.gif (500x501, 641K)

Are you still here? It's not software, I'm looking for a specific webpage with lyrics to a song I heard while I was out. I'm having a hard time remembering the lyrics though and the title/artist/album name escape me.

If you're worried about blueborne or stagefright or some specific vulnerability that you know you aren't protected against, then yeah

Otherwise, as long as you use your phoen sensibly, you're fine. Most of those problems are actually very rare IRL, they were more theeoretical vulnerabilities rather than a day-to-day threat you shoudl be worried about.

And you can install Lineage OS instead.

Have you done the coursera machine learning class with them?

I tried following that, but GParted is not letting me change the Free Space Preceding (greyed out). Also there's no option to uncheck "Round to cylinders", just a drop down menu choosing between Align to MiB, Cylinder or None.

Is there a Windows setting or driver-level thing to make a color-swap dark mode? I am tired of trying to hunt down the setting in every damn program and site. All the windows settings I've found are just like for the windows borders and shit, but I want something where if a site says "display #ffffee" (beige) the driver or setting displays the opposite of it on the color/intensity scale.

Kek. Yeah, I just linked that to help you figure out how to check. If you are among the unlucky, windows partitioning tools tend to be more idiot proof

partitionwizard.com/help/align-partition.html

I can't say for sure but I would highly recommend not doing that. Unless the audio interface has a way of dealing with impedance mismatch, you'll likely damage the amp or guitar depending on how you're connected. Even if you don't damage it you'll probably hear a lot of garbling from reflected signals. I would think most interfaces already have a guitar line in.

I'm currently looking to buy either a Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 580 8GB or an Asus Radeon RX580 Strix OC 8GB, however the max resolution for the Sapphire is 3840 x 2160 and the max resolution for the Asus is 7680 x 4320, could this be correct?
Could the Sapphire be referring to the max resolution per display, and the Asus the max resolution for ALL the displays?
I'm leaning towards getting the sapphire, but if the max resolution for all displays only is 3840 x 2160 I wound't be able to support my displays.

Why there would be such a huge difference in max resolution doesn't make sense to me? I guess my question comes down to if I can get the Sapphire and support my 3440 x 1440 + 2 * 1920 x 1080 displays, or if I have to get the Asus in order to support them.

>coursera machine learning class
No, and thanks, this looks great

sapphire is 5120×2880 through displayport

Is there a lighter weight alternative to 4chanx?

Where did you find that? Every site I look on it says that the max res is 3840 x 2160, the only site which stated otherwise was cnet

Why does Mac have opt and cmd instead of alt and ctrl?

I want to build a RAID6 array
Do all of the drives have to be the same size like in raid 1 or can I get away with using a 2TB if my other 3 are 3TB?

>I want to build a RAID6 array
No, you only think you do.

snapraid.it/faq#diffraid

Does anyone know how to get bootstrap to work with a vue.js project? I know how to use bootstrap and see the links in the index.html but I nothing is rendering right in the test server. I usd Git Bash to put bootstrap in the npm modules folder but still nothing.

can i get an answer?

Best current tool to test out RAM for errors?

Yes.

Should i be worried about formaldehyde in cheap computer desks?

shit i shouldve said default apps instead of file extensions -- the rest still applies though

I have a shit desktop mic that has low volume gain. To fix this, I have install voicemeeter(this program is godsend) and increased the decible gain. However voicemeeter automatically defaults to "listen to this microphone" option that you normally have with default windows option. There doesn't seem to way to disable this.

What am I doing wrong?

Any recommendations on cheap vps to run a single steam script?

Memtest.

I'm building it for redundancy faggot
Not as a backup

Is anybody else having problems with kde-connect since the last update?
Not only does it now have an annoying constant notification, but I can no longer browse my phone's filesystem either. Everything else works.

Why the fuck do I get redirected to 4channel.org when I type the url of some boards in the address bar? like Jow Forums.org/g/sqt redirects to 4channel version.
If I click the board name from the Jow Forums.org home page it works fine though.

Attached: 203-12-61790fc798901629fce6a9e8f9be0c4f.jpg (450x450, 45K)

if i jailbreak my kindle paperwhite 3 will that remove the special offers? or do i have to pay the $20 before jailbreaking?

Test

Do they make thermal imaging cameras with a range over 1000 degrees Fahrenheit? All the ones I've seen so far have been for less than 600 degrees.

Honestly not trying to be a dick here, but your level of understanding is... brutally lacking. Raid is wildly inferior to a number of other solutions, whatever buzzwords you've latched on to.

4channel is the actual site for worksafe now. But existing Jow Forums links work for a while to help people transition over.

I have file, which contains some sort of source code modified by git (it contains these +/- or @@ symbols) how can I extract source from that?

Think different even when its the same.

Ok fuck forums and stackexchange, I can't find a good answer
How to delete gnome terminal or other stuff without nuking my entire desktop environment
Is there an alternative to this?
The following packages will be REMOVED: gnome-core
I've read answers and holy shit who came with this shitty metapackage idea?

>1488 CPU cores in computational cluster

What did the IT department mean by this?