Enough

Enough.

Attached: Facebook.jpg (553x328, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 1527532305841.gif (195x229, 1.29M)

why are you so against freedom?
it is their daughter and they have all the right to what they want with her

I disabled my Facebook when I learned they were censoring conservative posts. It has become painfully obvious they have an agenda.

Let me guess, OP is from North Sudan and he is pissed that he missed out on the auction

you're mentally ill. seek professional help.

The issue at hand is the selling of expired goods. Facebook needs to get their shit together.

>2018
>not respecting all cultures
t. bigot

And people here were shitting on that FB female moderator.
Jow Forums is the worst place for threads like this, especially given how many bots and morons from Jow Forums love FB so much.

Why do people hold Facebook to such a high standard?
I mean, it's not like Facebook themselves has a personal say in this kind of thing, it's probably some clerical oversight that this shit happens.
For a website as large as Facebook, it's a fucking miracle you even FIND this kind of shit to get angry about.
>inb4 u're just a zucc cuck
No, I don't like Facebook, I don't have a Facebook account. I'm just saying, normalfags throw a fucking shitfit over this type of shit without realizing the logistical issues of having a website as large as Facebook.
Another example is the Russian bots thing. How in the hell would this shit be policed?

Who'd pay for a nigger?

Plantation owners.

>ples facebrook i wanna sell my daughta to the highest bidda
>ok ill allow it

HOW COULD FACEBERG DO DIS

Attached: 1536694317392.png (579x580, 78K)

rich people who are into human sacrifice, or a really horny adult nigger.

I knew I shouldn't have deleted my facebook

In current year niggers are obsolete farming tools. A plantation owner would buy in bulk, too.

The solution is to stop showing what your friends liked or commented on your timeline.
There should only be posts by your friends, and posts they specifically pressed the "share" button.

The reason why Facebook is used for political propaganda so much is because some political page posts something, someone comments something below it (automatically showing that post to all his friends) and then someone else replies to him (also automatically showing that post to all of that guy's friends) and so on and so forth. It's like wildfire.

Meanwhile, drawings = bad.

Probably this, I would be pissed too.

Yes. A plantation owner would just by a combine harvester and be done with it.
The combine harvester would not:
Talk back
Stink
Steal from you
Try to teach your wife to twerk

Attached: 1535048697211.gif (311x300, 490K)

>allow your underage daughter to sleep with random guys
>against her marrying with someone

Or you know, you could pay less for the nigger, give him shit to eat and spank him. It worked before

Feelsgood

Attached: 1C2E8EA9-A7E4-4053-8008-0B7F603F8929.png (1242x1534, 956K)

>Auction off 16-year-old girl as child bride.
This is terrible. Facebook needs to do more to stop false advertising.

did you read the post? they AUCTIONED HER OFF. it clearly wasn't her decision.

well it shouldn't have been, she cannot consent, her family can

you're clearly failing to see the moral issue here, thus proving my point. you are mentally ill. seek help.

Either let the users do whatever they want or have a strict and defined tos

Kek

Attached: E731DDFC-B011-442A-8115-37850A70B3EA.jpg (750x1000, 56K)

Exactly, it's their daughter and it's exactly up to them what they want to do with her. Of course it's not her decision, she doesn't get to have a say. Are you dense?

lack of free will on the part of the 16 yo girl

I could easily imagine op is just sick of kikebook playing morality and politics police, and also sick of all these God forsaken media companies demanding that they do so even harder. I mean, I am.

is she cute though ?

jews

Attached: file.png (719x1024, 268K)

>jews
>not white
I want this propaganda to end.

Stop trying to police the world with your western ideology, every culture can organize marriage as they please.

I would be pissed too. Fuck

Uhh you are being really bigoted tward their culture you shitlord.

>someone arranges X on facebook
>FACEBOOK ALLOWS X

Pretty cool, now FB is responsible for every detail of their users' lives because they implicitly "allow" it. I would gleefully laugh at FB's misfortune if I didn't think this was coming from people who actually want them to actually use that authority and become even more of a cyberpunk corporate overlord

how the fuck do I buy a wife?

jews are only white when it suits their interests.

Attached: fo6b5nij7ce01.png (5052x2526, 1.44M)

wtf I love facebook now

Can someone explain this please?

Attached: 1539206832369.jpg (157x117, 3K)

>jews
>white

Attached: 1542333148709s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Did it violate local laws? Probably not. Sooo I'm not seeing the issue.

free market

Attached: 6ee.jpg (491x491, 40K)

>16
>child
Indeed, enough is enough. Journalism must be reset.

Attached: 1469290614534.png (471x467, 330K)

They don't consider themselves white when actually asked:
youtube.com/watch?v=MoJQbPPFEHw

Trump is biggest jew enabler

>16 year old woman
has her dowry arranged on a public marriage group in accordance with local custom in fucking SUDAN in AFRICA
>white zealots who actually owned slaves interpret the man giving his bride a several thousand dollar dowry for her to use as she likes as an “auction”

Giving boomers and zoomers access to the internet through easy to use graphical interfaces was a mistake. Look at questions these fucking morons asked zucc at the senate hearing

This isn’t an “auction”, but none of you have ever been to Africa so I’m not surprised you don’t know. It’s customary in Africa for men to pay the bride a sum of money in order to marry her. If they are divorced she keeps the money, and in exchange their assets are never commingled like in the West ergo after divorce both parties keep the original debts and assets. Fucking hegemonic retards in Canada mainly and also occasionally in the us interpret this process as being “the auctioning of women” despite this being a normal process and despite the marriage not being capable of proceeding without the explicit consent of the woman in the African court. Very frustrating how so called liberals also ask for the annihilation of local cultures and traditions when they don’t fit their narrative. BTW, most of the “human trafficking” you hear about are retards misinterpreting this or other customs despite the real and tangible human trafficking that libtards engage in with the importation of Latin Americans to work on pseudo-plantations in the USA

Mail order brides are a thing you know.

facebook is too big to moderate efficiently

Attached: file.png (790x203, 16K)

ok, this is based

Sure is interesting that it's never Facebook's fault when fucked up shit happens on Facebook, but it IS Gab's fault and Gab is personally accountable when someone posts how much they hate jews on there and then shoots up a synagogue.

You are now aware that "social" media has caused more violence, murder and human suffering than video games.

Attached: Columbine_Shooting_Security_Camera.jpg (364x274, 18K)

age of consent in sudan is 18, so this is even worse

Wtf, I love facebook now.

Attached: 1534795434184.jpg (474x351, 20K)

based

Nothing of value was lost

She didn't need to consent.

Attached: 1519774651260.jpg (864x768, 257K)

What's wrong

Damn looks like it's time for me to get an account again.

Filename is lies. This is from a movie about Columbine.

wut

>ITT: brainlet sheitan kufar dogs who have no idea what the fuck they're talking about

>their daughter
Their daughter has ownership over herself and the right to decide who she will marry. The moment you decide you have ownership over another human being, YOU are the one who is against freedom.

t. Party line Libertarian who voted for Gary Johnson in 2012 and 2016.

shut up lolbert

Who are we to judge their culture? This is just racist.

Attached: 1463522661580.jpg (473x500, 29K)

it is legal in south sudan?
if so, then what's the problem?

they should be held criminally liable

>"facebook allowed"
i sincerely doubt facebook administration looked over and explicitly allowed this, it just enabled it in the same way a keyboard enables you to write racist comments, or the internet enables you to send such to other computers

so what youre saying is linux enables autism

If some niggers want to be niggers, why should we arrest their failure?

They are genetically different. With different intelligence, behaviour and lower emapty
a dna test will tell you if you are jewish
forensic people can tell if you are jewish just by looking at your skeleton

Jews objectively have higher intelligence.

16yo is not a child lol. It's legal to fuck in most parts of the world and you can usually marry(or just require parent permission).

Jews objectively have larger nose.

>but it IS Gab's fault and Gab is personally accountable when someone posts how much they hate jews on there and then shoots up a synagogue
What the fuck is gab?
>knowing about any website that isn't Jow Forums

Nigger productivity is shit. It's not worth it.

I don't see the issue with this.

South Sudan refers to a semi-recognized country, not the southern part of Sudan. There is no "North Sudan", just Sudan and South Sudan.

i fuckin' lold though

Attached: 1532539040537.gif (245x276, 1.9M)

Companies aren't as amoral as people think. Tech firms are exercising their civic duty by not letting Gab and Bitchute spread hate under the guise of free speech as it erodes the trust and support of the public on social media.

YOU MISOGYNISTIC SHITLORD

Who are you to tell a woman to whom she can be married off to?

Check your GODDAMNED white cishet toxic male privilege. If I were there I'd get my boyfriend to punch you like the nazi you are.

Attached: 1539154036831.jpg (1080x1659, 122K)

No. Children have no rights and are in ownership of their parents.

Wtf I now like taytay 25% less

That's a tranny.

Good one Mark

based and redpilled