Can we all agree that anything that costs more than 1000$ should not break this easily?

Can we all agree that anything that costs more than 1000$ should not break this easily?

Attached: ipadpro.webm (720x405, 587K)

Attached: 1539364201812.jpg (573x478, 42K)

Still the only good tablet on the market :^)

no, there's springs that cost over $10000 that shouldn't be touched by human hands

If it had an actual glass screen rather than plastic this wouldn't have happened

Sure. On the other hand: If you didn't want to be ripped off with expensive but badly designed computers and software (also with a crappy no privacy license) that break easily and cost a lot to repair why DID you buy Apple?

Not comparable to this case then? Retard.

>drop a 45lb iron plate on my phone from overhead
>screen breaks
WTF?

Your retarded

from a business perspective this is great, there's a lot of faggots doing tantrums and this version will easily get totalled when one of those idiots throws it away or just bend it in a fit of rage because drumpf won the reelection or some stupid bullshit americunts whine about

>Can we all agree that anything that costs more than 1000$ should not break this easily?
something that costs more than x shouldn't break
>no, there's springs that cost over $10000 that shouldn't be touched by human hands
something that costs more than 10x is totally justified in breaking

case not relevant
original statement has been put down like a dog

>Your retarded

Attached: MWyGyX6_d.jpg (524x685, 27K)

just put a case on it lmao
imagine being so poor you can't buy a case
imagine being so poor that $1000 items are irreplaceable to you

>a business perspective
Let me guess, you enjoy cuckolding yourself too.

>tfw the slice of toast i had for breakfast didn't break as easily as this
applel customers truly are the niggers of consumers

I would like cuckolding if I was the faggot interested in this abomination or worse buying it. As much as you can hate this fuckers and their jewish tricks, they have money because there's enough idiots falling for it.
I guess they will make more money when said ignorant fucks break them just by looking at them

The more it costs the less its durability matters
People who can afford it are planning on replacing it with the next years model anyway.

exactly the reason to not buy this, it's built for idiots who throw away money. If you are that kind of idiot, go ahead, if not you should not even care on what Apple does, they are terrible at almost everything they do.

>apple boot licking fan boy on MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL
>give them more money because they need to be more richer than bill gates

Attached: 1424433918414.jpg (1457x1943, 514K)

having money doesn't mean you should waste it by buying same product over and over because it breaks
2/10 made me reply

>you are holding it wrong
>$1000 purchase doesn't warrant a device which can withstand being in a backpack without bending
>another $100 insult to injury for a case
Keep making those good decisions.

Literally holding it wrong.