/ptg/ Private Tracker General

Free thinker edition

>Not sure what private trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE (embed)
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M (embed)
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE (embed)

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Old:

Attached: 10b61Z5.png (860x882, 255K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rutracker.org/forum/tracker.php),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

None of that is true. Newfags and oldfags both came from similar generations of the internet. The basic make-up of of websites was the same, the only difference is youtube was much more popular and in the early stages of becoming commercialized, but didn't have an affect on the type of people who posted here till years later.
Imagine how fucked your brain from fluoride, smartphones and Jow Forums when you can't even read a simply worded short paragraph.

Attached: stats.png (1160x786, 80K)

First for our sister community

Attached: 1531707006637.jpg (477x324, 66K)

shit edition

Attached: 2k48t0.jpg (500x607, 19K)

Attached: morestats.png (1179x781, 103K)

Keep hook posting, zed. Maybe one day your tracker won't be shit!

Where's the news?

Attached: 1535600268037.jpg (583x616, 27K)

Nobody cares...

just got my db9 invite

Attached: 1540331743959.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

here

>tech shilled
>BTN thread still up on OT
>oldfags being oldfags
>AHD confirmed curry tier
>OPS winning the tracker race

What where you expecting from a Jow Forumsshitter

Mad as fuck.

>filename
back to plebbit, kid

SEETHING Jow Forumsshitter

>the same redditors that got btfo in the last thread are now bitching about the OP

Attached: 1518317114963.gif (499x499, 45K)

>le reddit bogeyman

Attached: 1519989337141.jpg (514x536, 43K)

shit thread

This. Back to r/trackers I go.

go and stay go

>Newfags and oldfags both came from similar generations of the internet
Imagine believing this. The internet pre-99 was a very different place, the web 2.0 the newfags were accustomed to had nothing but a passing resemblance to what come before, but do keep telling yourself that you didn't annoy the fuck out of the established communities you invaded.

Attached: 1433259157659.jpg (381x480, 61K)

Most oldfags didn't use pre-99 internet. Internet became reasonably accessible to newfags and oldfags at the same time, I started using the internet at age 9 or 10 in back in 2000/2001.

>Most oldfags didn't use pre-99 internet
hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah oh, you're serious?

Yes, I am. There wasn't some old internet culture lore to Jow Forums in 2006. Most people who started using this site were high school students.

death by cringe

>he actually believes people didn't use the internet last millennium
The lengths newfags will go to convince themselves they are nothing like the generations that came after.
Enjoy your delusions.

>Nebulance has open sign ups
Is it a worthy BTN replacement?

i will never forget this slight, ever

>sleep
>go to work
>back to work
>use the computer
>don't talk to people, don't interact with people, don't go out, don't do anything else
>look at these NPCs hahaha

Attached: 1531845184058.jpg (1890x1630, 424K)

I can't tell if you're pretending to be on oldfag or not. Barely anyone used the internet before 1998, including oldfags
posting on Jow Forums in 2006. Almost no old internet culture existed on Jow Forums, it's about as relevant today as it was then. It's not like the majority of people on Jow Forums were Usenet veterans from 1992. Jow Forums was an incredibly easy to post on site, especially compared to internet forums with strcter rules and more features you needed to familiarize yourself with. I started posting here in 2006. There was a culture change but it had nothing to do with pre-99 internet access since almost everyone on Jow Forums's inception could be considered a newfag to the internet.

path to PrivateHD?

mtv

path to Orpheus?

path to Oppaitime?

Animetorrents -> PrivateHD

>Barely anyone used the internet before 1998
>everyone on Jow Forums's inception could be considered a newfag to the internet
>he keeps repeating it, hoping it will stick

Guys how do I get into Oppaitime? All I want in life is to jerk off the egos of a dozen aspie NEETs who think running a tracker with 500 members justifies their virginity and lack of friends. Literally all I want is to be on the the greatest tracker community on the internet, the last bastion of cool guys on the web, Based Anons who go on self-important crusades of protecting internet privacy by doxing and leaking databases of people's important information. Based internet heroes. This is the private tracker lineage I want to belong to.

100% serious btw
path to Oppaitime?

Just buy your invite, I bought most of my invites years ago and nothing ever happened.

is there seriously only 500 users on OT?
kek

>[OFFICIAL] Blutopia
>[OFFICIAL] MoreThan.tv
>no Anthelion
>no IMMORTALS (IMT)

RED confirmed curry

Attached: 1395298470463.jpg (435x326, 30K)

Forgot my picture

Please only serious replies guys.

Attached: 1493970804135.jpg (800x600, 43K)

kys

kek

>>go to work
>>back to work
???

Attached: 1534768962495.png (312x560, 49K)

What are some seedbox providers with a good price/storage ratio. Not looking to race just cheap storage.

what statistical form of average is used for seeds per torrent? Sure as hell ain't the median aka the patrician's statistical form of measuring an average

Quality > Quantity (Yes)
Quick rundown on Oppaitime:
The numbers aren't even the big joke of their site, the catalog itself is really shit. It's a community first and a tracker second, so the only energy anyone spends there is circlejerking instead of uploading. I've been on their tracker a year and there's a big disconnect between the majority who never use the site, and the small group of pathetic faggots who actually bought into the 'cool guy tracker' routine. No one in their clique even uploads or downloads anything ever, so neither class of person there does anything to contribute.
The only people who upload are the few newfags who've been there less a month, and sometimes the occasional clique wannabe who will never be in the inner circle, neither of whom upload anything interesting that you can't get off of sukebei. They want new people so they can boost their catalog, but they don't at the same time because they're too lonely to end their internet friend club and anyone who calls out their autism is quickly removed. It's better to run a tracker with no more than 20 people on at any given time.
In short it's basically nyaa/sukebei but with 1% of their (max), and not even the distinguished selection of of sukebei, more like random spurts of cross-uploads when someone gets the strange idea of adding a torrent.

t. took statistics in university

Attached: c6b54bfcbd3f8618b7ae0f405848d877.jpg (427x549, 23K)

Can I get an Oppaitime invite? I don't have irl friends so what user says sounds really appealing to me.

Caught a unhandled exception, my fellow NPC friend?

Attached: 1532083286041s.jpg (179x170, 4K)

is apollo.rip permanently rip or what?

I miss Apollo. It was the only tracker where I could post about our God Emperor without some reddit faggots calling me autistic. I miss this site. I used to be able to post meme magic in 2016 and it's like DNC shills took over the site in 2017 after they realized we have more power combined than all of lamestream media.

who owns Orpheus?

Why doesn't music have an equivalent top tier tracker like BTN or PTP?

ur mom

BTN, PTP, AB, ORPHEUS.NETWORK are the cabal

AB is in the pedo cabal

Did I tell you AB has CP in Legendary Forum

Attached: 1493815691346.png (1086x342, 121K)

wrong
t. legendary user

What.CD?

>pedo cabal

AB,OT,RED???

of course

>recwars

Attached: 1454031932974.jpg (674x960, 53K)

If I’m making my own remux what should I tag for the group name. My username?

Depends where it's for. BTN has to be -USERNAME or -BTN, elsewhere you can use whatever you like. I suggest -ANON4BLOWJOBS

naw

Attached: 1021 - pL03IzV.png (2048x2048, 24K)

>

Attached: LOVE.FACTOR.FOR.AHD.gif (320x240, 1.42M)

Where do I get albums to upload on RED?

your local libraries, rutracker (register and then -> rutracker.org/forum/tracker.php), NW, xbt, and of course OPS for those rare CD rips that you can't get anywhere else

Bandcamp and Soundcloud.

red shill detected!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahah btfo

Soundcloud is too low a bitrate

Transcode to FLAC. no one will download that shit to check it anyway.

Anyone caught doing this is going to get their upload privileges revoked

Owe the library like $100 I'm not going back there
>rutracker
Everything people add to the tracker is already on RED. If something's not some faggot will be too quick for me since I'd be wasting time confirming it's lossless and that shit.
>NW
>xbt
>OPS
literally who?
>bandcamp
>soundcloud
not giving some kikes my money, not learning how some faggy zoomer websites work. sorry!!

k

>Owe the library like $100
shartinmarts are complete parasites

I'm sorry for being rude, you gave me the time to provide suggestions. sorry for being unappreciative. but those options seriously won't work for me.

waffles or orpheus?

Honestly, Orpheus

HELP! How do I find music for RED without spending money or going outside or spending a lot of time staking on rutracker
I hear RED is good but it's shit so far desu. You don't want to give Orpheus' owner any of your details. Never heard of Waffles.

Browse your parents music shelf

>wordfiltering t bh as "d e su"
I forgot how reddit this site became post 2014, you'd they'd catch onto their shit forced meme being stale at this point

My dad doesn't own any music. literally the only music I legally own is The Beatles and AC/DC.

So if I make a remux of a br and name it with my own fucking group and upload it to like ptp, or ahd I’ll be good?

>he just found now
hi plebbit

So where exactly do you hope to find music from without putting in any effort?

Serious how do I get music for RED????????
>implying I use this shit site
I vaguely remember them applying that wordfilter shortly after gaymergate. Hard to believe it still exists. Like when you occasionally see someone post "awoo" and you remind him he's a faggot.

Yes for PTP. Check the rules & wiki for naming requirements of any trackers you are on, some have a format you are required to use. AHD does for user releases.

Yeah to be honest I'm that much of an asshole. how can I do it without putting in too much effort? I'd spend 10 minutes per album max.

where to find music for RED?

your local libraries, rutracker (register and then -> rutracker.org/forum/tracker.php), NW, xbt, and of course OPS for those rare CD rips that you can't get anywhere else

fuck off