only 3-4 days a week desu

>28
>North Carolina
>Joined Army over college
>Range Officer part time
>Gunsmith at home in spare time
>14$ an hour at the range
>50$-300$ fixing, repairing, maintaining firearms
Love my life and my wife is the bread winner. I'm more than ok with that consindering she got me my first PC for 1700$ for my birthday last month.

Forgot to add it'll be here today! Over a month to have it built and shipped. Come on UPS!!!

>she got me my first PC
what a keeper bro. nice work.

Thanks man. I've never had one or even know what the hell to do with it honestly. It's the digital storm Vanquish 7 level 4. It's out for delivery now, just impatiently waiting for UPS to drop it off

>68581579
>age
>general location
rural USA
>degree (if applicable)
BS physics, PhD undisclosed field in physics
>title
it's related to physics but I cannot disclose
>salary
210,000 last year
>do you wish to die
I don't

>age
>general location
germany
>degree (if applicable)
bachelor cs
>title
developer
>salary
30k/y
>do you wish to die
nope but life is a mess

>age
>location
Netherlands
>degree
currently studying network engineer/manager
>title
zoomer
>salary
450 euro a month + 200 eur goverment bux
>do you wish to die
yes.

Do all euros get free money from the gubmint?

>age
>general location
Midwest USA
>degree (if applicable)
Associates (first 2 years of a bachelors)
>title
Forklift Operator
>salary
>do you wish to die
yes

>age
>general location
NY
>degree (if applicable)
Dropped out from High School
>title
Chief Shitposting Officer
>salary
No
>do you wish to die
No

Unsure about the rest of EU. I get money to help pay for college and money for health insurance (split 50/50). The amount you get scales. I get free public transport too.

>age
>general location
Norway
>degree (if applicable)
N/A
>title
Devops & cloud consultant
>salary
~42k, will be higher once I'm full-time
>do you wish to die
Yes, but I won't do it because I love my family

Attached: 1541777572486fit.jpg (560x612, 36K)

Well dang. I know my wife was offered a job in the Netherlands for a marketing position but I love my guns too much and she likes our land, house, schools in our area (working on a kid) ect, to move honestly. Were also really big on family and staying reasonably close for huge Christmases, Thanksgivings and other holidays. She's been wanting to go visit for a while now and I think we maybe going in summer 2019? Not sure yet. Any advice on things to do?

>age
>location
Eastern PA
>degree
BS in Comp Sci
>title
Software Engineer (generic I know)
>salary
>do you wish to die
No. The job has been unfulfilling but the pay and perks are pretty nice. I'm making enough to live comfortably with my stay-at-home GF and save for a house

>age
>general location
Mountain West
>degree (if applicable)
None
>title
NOC manager
>salary
>do you wish to die
No, but winter is coming.

Attached: imliterallyameme.jpg (1959x1469, 619K)

>23
>southern California
>double bs physics / cs
>Software engineer
>110k
Nah I've honestly never gotten the suicidal dev meme. Maybe I need to give it 10 years, but were so comfy and catered too desu. Plus more money than I know what to do with

>age
>location
Linus Toravolds basement
>title
piece of shit
>salary
1 potato per hour
>do you wish to die
perhaps

USA
none
none
55K +- ~10K
I wouldn't have it any other way. I bought a lot of forested land, cut some trees down and landscaped by myself, and I built my own home. I use solar panels for the few electronics I have(low power computer, monitor, keyboard/mouse) a phone, satellite, refrigeration, electric heat etc... I learned about landscaping, masonry, carpentry and got to work. I recommend every male in my generation do this. I have no debt and own a lot of land and a nice home with gardens, chickens, ducks, dogs, and a lot in the bank, vehicles, acres and acres of natural and private land with clean air and creeks next to me, lakes within walking distance. I spent maybe 5,000 last year and that was a lot for me.
if I was to give advice, I'd say to save money as soon as possible in life, learn about landscaping, carpentry, masonry, gardening(permaculture), and don't buy into this system. Time will always, ALLLWAYS be more valuable than money. Old wealth people are not as wealthy as us, because they do not have time. Anyone 23 and under (generation Z) i implore you to follow this path. I'm better off than the old wealthy people and the young indebted men burning through their youth in jobs to save little. It was maybe 75,000 from start to finish in purchasing the land and buying tools and materials and it was one solid year of my work as I lived in a town close by. I had it all by 21, bypassing the 20+ years of slave labor in a miserable, unnatural system. I'm about 1 hour from a major city too, so I can go into a city if I choose. Many towns are closer.

Attached: A1g9Kg5D9eL.jpg (2177x2560, 1.1M)

What got you into this lifestyle? How did you start learning these skills? Any good resources you recommend?

yeah. When you plan your trip don't solely rely on Amsterdam, cause quite honestly it's a shit hole. pretty sure there's more people speaking English than Dutch in Amsterdam. There's alot of nice museums there though so that's a nice plus. But if you want a more "Dutch" experience you should go to some other cities too. Other than that.. just eat some traditional foods and take a bike trip. try not to get caught in tourist traps. and smoke some weed while you're there I guess lol

woops! that figure was wrong it was more like ~$130,000 after everything over 1 year, which I didn't even have entirely until the last minute.

>age
>general location
beaner
>degree (if applicable)
CS
>title
codemonkey
>salary
about 20k a year, actually not bad here in mexico, but I'm thinking on moving to canada because I don't want to get shot with all this drug wars going on here.
>do you wish to die
I usually do, but it is a comfy season

>age
>general location
Atlanta
>degree (if applicable)
Computer Science
>title
Data engineer
>salary
>do you wish to die
Every fucking day.

>Atlanta
can't say i blame you bro

>age
>location
South Ontario
>degree
welding
>title
Semi-auto-gtaw-robotics operator
robot guy for short
>salary
>do you wish to die
nah, work is great i get to program a bunch of robots to do all kinds of welds. the perks are great, and there is room for advancement. I get along with just about everyone.

>tfw only forklift operators can black implication text
I'd trade it all away to be like you.

I looked around and did a lot of thinking in my teens and concluded that our society is a big bamboozle. You work for years because it's what everyone else does and nobody seems to have the foresight to see what's going on. I have one life. I will only be 23 once. Why would I spend half of my time awake at 23 at an office doing something that I may not mind but obviously is not optimal to my temporary existence. If $25 or $50 is worth 1 hour of your life for thousands of hours, I really do not think that you value your time. Doing something you love to do, I don't see why you wouldn't be able to do what I've done concurrently. Don't be a slave. What matters is you net after living expenses and I can guarantee many people with high paying jobs save little and it is spent on what? Fleeting experiences, no land, no home. Even the Christians knew that if you gave a man a fish, he'd eat for a day, but if you taught a man to fish, he'd feed himself for a lifetime.
I taught myself to fish, and I implore my generation of males to do the same. The internet makes learning so, so easy. There are books I've read on this and I read many books, but it is easier to google about permaculture, landscaping, building a house, land costs and what to look for when purchasing land. This is easy stuff. People assume it is not possible. That 1 year was a lot of work though. The driveway was probably the most miserable thing to build as I built a significant distance from the road to get away from noise and pollution and I knew what I was getting into.

Attached: DC23BBF10FCC4904BD07DDF66B00B73C.jpg (640x1136, 174K)

>age
>general location
Canada
>degree (if applicable)
BCs
>title
Full stack software dev
>salary
90k (it's shit, looking for other jobs rn have an interview next week)
>do you wish to die
It's a love hate relationship with life

Attached: 1436191952418.png (246x246, 85K)

>age
>general location
usa
>degree (if applicable)
dropout cs
>title
security researcher
>salary
>do you wish to die
nah

>be freshman in uni
>undeclared major in pre-business program
>so far everything is kindergarten-tier, took all of these econ/business principles classes already in high school but the credits didnt transfer and desu i really dont fucking enjoy any of this
>always really enjoyed STEM shit and did well in some honors/AP science classes in high school, but never did any math beyond trig and pre-calc, so there's a good chance i'm just a brainlet and i don't know it yet because i've never done any truly "hard" math (calc and beyond)
>done some fizzbuzz-tier programming on my own by following guides online and i really thoroughly enjoy it so far
>older brother got a CS degree and from what he's told me about taking CS classes and working in the industry it sounds REALLY fucking cool if you end up getting the right job for you
>strongly considering switching from business to CS but there's a strong chance i'm overestimating my smarts and i'll get my shit rocked as soon as it gets a little complicated
>i'm also 100% non autistic so the hordes of INTPs may not take well to my presence in their inner sanctum of aspergers

i'm probably gonna end up transfering to a CS major, mostly because i just can't find motivation to do anything if i'm not presented with a challenge, which pre-business has so far failed to give me. is there anything else i should consider before diving into the STEM pool?

Attached: 1427501451286.webm (400x400, 410K)

A lot of people can't do CS. My advice is to stay in business, coast through it while becoming really good at programming. Try your hand at some startups

CS degree is not a prerequisite for programming.

and P.S, my property appraised is worth much, much more than $130,000 as I put all of the work in by myself, so it's like I'm being paid to do this anyway. Don't fall for the bullshit. Be a man and create your world, don't follow nearsighted men who work for effectively nothing and are so miserable and confused, creating another mans world.

Attached: 1537978458884.jpg (1672x2533, 340K)

swede here, I get to take student loan of about 1k US dollar/month and the loan itself have almost zero interest

when you say you "built your house," you do mean you BUILT it, right? you weren't just a contractor? if so, did you teach yourself architecture or did you find an architect and get his advice on how to build a house efficiently? and could you share any general tips/wisdom on house building that could save time/money?

>>age
>>general location
brazil
>>degree (if applicable)
currently studying bachelor information systems
>>title
none
>>salary
>>do you wish to die
every fucking day I'm getting closer to an heroing

I BUILT it. You can buy(pirate) house plans. You don't need to be an architect but I definitely familiarized myself. You can learn about what makes a structure efficient as in the foundation, insulation, what conditions the land brings that the structure must be built to withstand. Tips on house building? Well I made it with a large family I mind. I will simply build more structures instead of adding to this. There is so much land that it will be easier this way. This allowed me to build small, only ~2,500sqft for the entire structure. I also built structures for vehicles and storage. They are ground floor, so much easier to build and to live in during old age. To save time and money? Make it small and ground floor, you can buy materials very inexpensively if you do not mind it being "bland" and not ridiculously ostentatious like some of these house plans. People will spend thousands importing the exotic woods for example. Use local woods, use what is on the property(I make some money from the timber this way) A few people on forums I've lurked, these guys would have huge plans, like 8,000sqft with exotic stone and woods, and complex electrical and plumbing systems that are clearly above their level of understanding; the larger the home, the more complex these systems will be, not worthwhile. I don't think they will ever complete them. Make ground floor, small homes. I built this to account for a master bedroom, and 4 separate bedrooms, which I could have easily two children each housed. I have a kitchen that has a door straight to my gardens, animals, small water in the back and a front door and walkway leading to structures for vehicles and driveway.

My build takes it account a large family, but I also do not have complex electrical or plumbing systems. If you do not plan on having a large family (shameful) then you could make this in 1,000sqft. A 1,000sqft home without complex systems would be a very quick build if you already know what you're doing.

I enjoy you people's art, please produce and stream your an heroing yourself, preferably somewhere that has a good chance of reaching the rekt threads on 4chin. Much appreciated.

NE Tristate
Junior in CS
Part-time IT Assistant
$12/hr
Yes

Attached: 1487820324897.gif (87x100, 29K)

>prebuilt PC
>wife bought it for me
>wife makes more money than me
>vanguish 10 level 6
wow broo, how about you stop being such a faggot. I thought you were supposed to be hard from all the buttcamp.

Attached: 1541300611523.jpg (256x256, 22K)

>>age
>>general location
north florida
>>degree (if applicable)
Information technology and computer science
>>title
software engineer
>>salary
>>do you wish to die
im afraid to die

also how the fuck are you 22 and make 100k jesus christ

>age
>general location
PNW
>degree (if applicable)
History/Philosophy
>title
Systems Dev Engineer
>salary
>do you wish to die
No

>age
>general location
midwest
>degree (if applicable)
ECE
>title
random IT engineer
>salary
>do you wish to die
No, I love my job.

fuckin americans

>>age
>>general location
US
>>degree
chemical engineering
>>title
technician
>>salary
20 grand
>>do you wish to die
Every day

I went to a decent university, had an internship, and a job offer in hand that I used to negotiate my current salary.

Great idea for a thread glowing OP, let me just voluntarily give you personally identifiable information with no second thought as to what your actual motivation may be. Just le board 4channel culture with my bros

>age
>general location
Pennsylvania
>degree (if applicable)
Mathematics
>title
Unemployed
>salary
$0
>do you wish to die
Sometimes

Hi J.D.

>age
>general location
New England
>degree (if applicable)
BS Aerospace Engineering
MS Engineering Management
>title
Analyst
>salary
>do you wish to die
About half the time desu

He lives in atl that's why

>Just le board 4channel culture with my bros
Oh fuck, it just occurred to me that in the future, that newfags might not know what Jow Forums is cause they only know of Jow Forums.
We must do our best to preserve our Jow Forums culture and not let Hiro wash it away under the banner of SFW advertising.
Promise me you'll never stop saying nigger and faggot, user.

Dawg, you're 23. You don't have a stay-at-home GF, you have an unemployed GF.

You majored in history, but are a systems dev engineer? All self-taught?

Tell me your secrets.

month or year?

You in Ft Bragg too you bih?

what?

same profession, i barely get 2400 a month. thats alot less than 20 000

is this a bragging thread or is everyone in USA fucking loaded?

fantastic advice, thank you. has the government been a pain in your ass about your property? do you still pay tons in property taxes and whatnot?

>age
>general location
South India
>degree (if applicable)
BE(CS)
>title
Senior Engineer
>salary
$22k/yr
>do you wish to die
Yes

>age
>general location
NC
>degree (if applicable)
Security+
>title
IT Help desk
>salary
$20K
>do you wish to die
no

>>age
>>general location
israel
>>degree (if applicable)
started at the of 15 cs
have 2/3 of it finished
dont even know when i will come back
>>title
weapons inspector
>>salary
ashamed to say
>>do you wish to die
accidentally blow my self up when testing something

>is this a bragging thread or is everyone in USA fucking loaded?
We might be getting paid 6 figure salaries, but with our retarded cost of living and other auxiliary expenses, we might as well be paupers.
A fifth of our salaries would make us feel like we're living lavish lives elsewhere.

>age
>degree (if applicable)
BSc. Comp. Eng.
>title
Software Engineer
>salary
70k + bonus
(plus all personal insurances(travel, health, life, etc..), as well as private internet + phone covered)
>do you wish to die
No

keep in mind rent anywhere near a major city can be anywhere from $1,400 to $2,000+ a month (and at the lower end of the range you're living in a compound of nearly all mexicans or pakis)

Poorfags usually don't post in these threads

then earn money. then move?

are you completely solo out there or did you find a gf then move out?

Companies don't care what your major is if you can prove you have the knowledge.

Also, hello James.

There are no high paying tech jobs in the middle of nowhere

>25
>southern east coast
>aas, working on bs
>tech support
>30k
>yes, most days

>age
>location
Colombia, south america
>degree
Not yet, systems engineer student. 2 year.
>title
jack of all trades, master of none
>salary
whatever penny i find in the streets
>do you wish to die
EVERY.SINGLE.FUCKING.DAY (not brave enough to attempt tho)

Attached: 213123124521.jpg (300x200, 20K)

>age
>general location
west coast
>degree (if applicable)
BA in gender studies
>title
chief diversity officer
>salary
$450k/yr total comp
>do you wish to die
no

Math sucks I regret completing this shit jobless major

America
Ass Comp Sci
?
0 dollars
I wish the universe never existed

Attached: 1541747615194.jpg (1046x2101, 236K)

>we might as well be paupers.
>we
no, it's just you. stop larping as a burger, europoor.

Attached: europoors.png (871x811, 61K)

>age
>location
Pennsylvania
>degree
working towards CS
>title
sales associate
>salary
10/hr
>do you want to die
when i'm sober, usually

>age
>general location
USA
>degree (if applicable)
N/A
>title
Air Traffic Controller
>salary
$250,000
>do you wish to die
no lol

>you will never have a sugar mommy gf
Yes I Want To Die

Nah. Never been to Bragg. All my training , including MOS, happened at Benning.

Yeah, I guess I feel that way. I'm trying to move into cyber security to secure something. It at least gives you the ability to learn shit quickly. I keep trying to sell my degree to employers but everyone wants "much experience"

How is working as an atc? Must be tiresome.

>he didn't get a law degree

It is like you are stupid.

Australia
None
None
Autismbux
Yes

I pay little in property taxes. I've never been bothered. All of the junk timber on the edges of my land pays for my property tax anyway.
I'm by myself but I'm not some Ted Kaczynski hermit.

>age
>general location
Silicon Valley CA
>degree (if applicable)
Bachelors for Mech Eng
>title
Solution architect
>salary
$90,000
>do you wish to die
Man, I've been trying to work towards that for the past year or so. For the past 5 years I've been working towards getting a better job, sending a few quality applications each month. I've gotten countless phone screenings, in person interviews, and eventually being rejected. Gonna kill myself with CO poisoning on my bday in a month or so.

FYI, to those who want to kill themselves, CO poisoning is probably one of the best ways to go, and its pretty easy if you already have a charcoal grill.

Work in California, my first internship in college paid 49/h with 6600 for living and food paid upfront. (roughly equivalent to 100k/y)

The deep south
>CS
Web Dev Lead
Every day dawg.

this is unironically extremely based, also sort of creepy how true it is if you look through the thread and see almost everyone else wanting to kys

Put in my resume to your boss on the day you kill yourself, with a note "he's the one".

>20
>NYC
>IT Lab Technician
>Undergrad working towards Computer Engineering
>$15/hour
>No I have a sister I care about

>age
>general location
America
>degree
PhD in math
>title
any job i want
>salary
300k starting
>do you wish to die
sometimes

Attached: 1400701201056.jpg (252x221, 9K)

pics or dident happen

>No I have a sister I care about
Older or younger?

>23
>West coast
>BS CS
>Software Engineer (looking)
>$0
>No

It's looking up. I just did my Google onsite last week, and I just got my plane tickets to do Facebook next. Smaller startups in between doing onsites as well. Might actually make it

Any forums and books to start with? I'm 25 and I'm willing to start. Where in America should I look for land?

>>age
>>general location
MN
>>degree (if applicable)
CS
>>title
Data Engineer
>>salary
>>do you wish to die
Not quite yet