Did the (((CIA))) have XXXtentacion killed?

>Constantly spread message of love and peace
>Wanted blacks to get along and not fight and kill each other
>Spread this message out to millions and even changed his style of music to accompany this
>Encouraged people (primarily blacks) with mental health issues to get help and not just let it over take them
>Basically did a full Malcolm X (went from drugs and crime and being full of hatred to going clean, discouraging crime, and spreading love and telling blacks to do shit for themselves)
And of course it’s another nigger so it can be easily passed off as another example of black on black crime. And also the “””real reason””” was over a gucci bag or some other material posesssions.

Attached: DBDD4BE4-3102-4D48-98CF-A7376B650960.jpg (1480x833, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/qC79EpU7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He served lucifer like his bosses told him to
He told everyone about his clone and showed on camera
He told everyone they were probably going to kill him...

This. I’m pretty sure he said, “If I die while being shot while in my car...”
Then later that day, that happens.

Why would the CIA, or anyone other than some stupid street gang, want to kill a shitty rapper? He got killed because he was wearing a bunch of expensive shit in a shit neighborhood, this doesn't require a detective.

See . He wasn’t just a shitty rapper he was extremely influential and (((they))) didn’t want blacks having anyone to follow behind.

That low-life dindu was anti-White. Glad he's gone.

“Anti-white” literally no proof of this whatsoever

>literally no proof of this whatsoever
Except it was blatantly obvious in the music video for his song "Look at Me," featuring a White child being strangled by a noose. No, goyim, nothing anti-White here!

WHO?

kill yourself jew

>Look at Me
>music video
you absolute fucking brainlet, there no good fucking reason my dumbass should feel smarter then someone, kill yourself before you infect the gene pool

>implying that wasn’t just for shock value so people would pay attention to the poem directly after that talks about love not hate and division

The audacity of these kikes. You fucking Jews will be soon joining him.

Degenerate nigger got himself killed. Nothing of value was lost

Attached: 1533004109234.jpg (396x382, 41K)

no u

NO ONE ON POL FUCKING CARES

You’re fucking BRIGHT turn it down some and do better damage control

Attached: A115DAE9-9573-4057-B1E3-64A38B4EE415.jpg (327x346, 71K)

died in ((broward))

Wasn't it supposed to demonstrate how whites being racist to blacks doesn't justify the new paradigm of blacks being racist to whites? I thought this was obtuse and obvious

But hated white people.
Nigger are you retarded?

That dindu was a product of this clown world, of (((Weimerica))) and got killed by another jealous dindu. The CIA has better priorities, like arming ISIS, and importing opium from Afghanistan. Kill yourself, you filthy kike.

Daily reminder.

Attached: XXXabuse.png (1265x394, 245K)

see

Yes it was the jews Mr big brain OP figured it out. We should of known because niggers never shoot eachother
>Monkeys have gone into space more then niggers

Comprehensive list of X's activities:

pastebin.com/qC79EpU7

Attached: xxxtinction.png (268x283, 124K)

Even if that was really the case (I doubt it), civic nationalism doesn't work in the long-term. See Rhodesia.

Do what? Your meme is weak. Your doing it wrong youngster

Attached: 1509307684119.gif (640x360, 1.69M)

Attached: 1533009404373.gif (300x186, 445K)

>implying any of the niggers on here arn't kids since 2010

blacks really didn't fuck with his music.
He was more of a white person rapper.
blacks like ghetto degenerate rap like the migos or drake.

the only rapper that probably got killed by the CIA was 2pac since blacks actually listened to his music. XXX was what skater white boyz liked

> CIA has nothing better to do than liquidate random negroes who nobody has ever heard of
> rapper gets greased, must be CIA, cuz that NEVER happens...
> CIA would waste time trying to eliminate a negro, rapper and drug addict, when time, crack, other negroes, rival rappers, hepatitis diabeetus and aids will do the job for them
> malcom x was killed by the CIA, not rival factions within his wacky, violent, militant pseudo-moslem cult...
seasonings applied, a secret blend 11 herbs and spices, and i hope you burn in hell.

If I recall correctly he also shared an image of Drake sucking a dick, and he would talk about how the industry keeps Drake propped up in the #1 spot but they shouldn't cuz he's a bitch (which is true). Obviously Drake is jewish too.

Unironically always thought he was a smart dude, his interviews were much clearer than your typical soundcloud traprap nog

Not an excuse for being a violent piece of shit but it seemed like the violence was misdirected righteous anger. Probably child abuse

he had serious conflicts with his mom growing up but he developed a trauma bond with her and started to love her more as he grew up

Wow that niggers a dick.

It's worse than being a dick. He literally deserved to get shot for all the evils he was inflicting on others.

Looks like pol mods are using their recycle bin again

Attached: 1487328479271.jpg (960x854, 194K)

I'm only halfway through it. Holy shit, that nog deserved to be shot and killed a long time ago.

cringe
Imagine believing everything you read on the internet blindly

X deserved to die

You live in Singapore, you're not exposed to nig nogs daily like in the USA. This shit is believable.

>Except it was blatantly obvious in the music video for his song "Look at Me," featuring a White child being strangled by a noose. No, goyim, nothing anti-White here!
i dont see the fucking problem really,white """""""""""people""""" arent humans

kek
Watch the (You)s flow in from imptrash newfags

Attached: chicanon saves bant.jpg (693x1061, 409K)

One thing not mentioned in the post: X got his last gf pregnant a few months before his trial was set to start. When asked if he knew about the pregnancy, his mother said yes. This is HIGHLY suspicious that he would knock up a girl right before being put on trial for nearly beating his pregnant ex-gf to death and causing her to miscarry.

Attached: xxxdedxxx.png (411x363, 165K)

Kill yourself, spic, or spic crypto-kike.

shut up stupid incel lmao

Should make it an annual pilgrimage to piss on his grave.

Get to sweeping the floor, Juan ShekelsteinGuzmánowitz.

Please do. It's a pretty big mausoleum, hard to miss.

Attached: goblins.jpg (1080x1079, 168K)

Get in here:

holy shit, are they fusing into a ultra giga nigga monster killer

>mfw I don't even know enough about x to give a fuck and this is fake as shit while some other retard takes your word for it

Mods are a nigger-lovers!

that's because whether what you're saying is true or not, there's recorded conversation that what he did was verbally abuse her for sucking dudes dicks while he was in jail and "fuck her up" is testified by gf's friend to have not happened on a physical level