Since Facebook is dead, what is the new normalfag social media? Instagram? TikTik!

Since Facebook is dead, what is the new normalfag social media? Instagram? TikTik!

Attached: peace.webm (1280x720, 2.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/uQ7KMwTRfLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Snapfag and Instagay, maybe NigNog if you're an attention whore. Now fuck off back to Plebbit where you glow in the dark

I don't even know anymore. No one I know keeps up with this garbage anymore. I use text messages and kik.

t. Gen z

Do me a favor lad, and post her instagram.it's technology!

Technology indeed.
instagram.com/emmaellingsenn

Facebook dead?

fb died years ago boomers

I think its just instagram nowadays..

Any highschoolers here to enlighten us?

>her

>I use text messages and kik.
>t. Gen z
As in, 2000s faggots?
I thought you people knew a whole bunch of websites that I don't even know exist.

>her

>Since Facebook is dead
What do you even mean by this?

Facebook's not dead. It just smells that way.

hating on social media.

its like you're all fat autistic kids in here.

oh wait you are. nvm.
carry on.

We use Instagram and snap mostly but Tiktok is getting relevant and seems to be gaining popularity from those YouTube compilation videos
Sent from my iPad

link the ig bro

I feel old bros.

Everyone I know still uses Facebook and gets weirded out when I tell them I don't have one. I think it's still the normalfag social media.

someone link this trap's youtube channel pls

God, I hope that's a boy. Fucking hot.

>her

Although it would let it suck my dick. Cute face.

It's Discord.

>being this depserate over a cheeto

Damn imagine him sucking your dick

>As in, 2000s faggots?
Yup.
>I thought you people knew a whole bunch of websites that I don't even know exist.
I probably do. Normie social media is just a wasteland of garbage and retardation.

who cares, they never learn. once facebook fully turns into another myspace another social media piece of shit will get popular and the retards will all join it

My girlfriend does instagram mostly, sometimes snapchat. Lots of older people still use facebook so it's useful for local marketing purposes if you own a small business.

>her

Brother this is an underage boy.

god i wish that were me

>gets weirded out when I tell them I don't have one.
I've had some of those but quite a few people I tell say something to "I wish I could do that" or "I understand".

>Facebook is dea
[citation needed]

Please. It's a fucking chore to use this garbage program that found its way to fame because of stupid design choices and embedding memes into every section of the program.

I remember the days of having a VoIP program that actually worked and was useful, like Teamspeak (Any variation), or Vent, or lord, even Mumble.

You can't even fucking tell who's joined and left your server on Discord because there's no log; and please don't try and tell me that you can use a bot to do it. I'm not using a program that I have to utilise a bot to obtain basic functionality that lazy developers don't include.

Instagram and Snapchat. Facebook is for old people, and TikTok is a meme.

Just after I posted this, I set up a bullshit bot.

Wasn't difficult at all but fuck, it should be a fucking feature with the program natively.

>ORANGE GIRL BAD

why does she looks like a pvc doll?

because she has a pvc brain and a pvc cock.

Attached: 1528048797096.jpg (467x531, 48K)

She's ugly.

eres sudaca user?

Attached: negro.jpg (900x527, 79K)

>Sent from my iPad
underrated

Gen Z unironically doesn't use facebook. It's mainly boomers and faggoty millennials that use it.

Musically

I don't get Snapchat, how am I supposed to use it since not a single friend of mine has it?

I use these t. 24 year old
>not pictured: Tinder, Bumble

Forgot pic

Attached: 787A55EB-2340-4E79-A622-F2F3E7950FE6.png (750x1334, 1.22M)

>her

Attached: 1t0amw.jpg (600x399, 58K)

TikTok is certainly the hardest burning meme right now but it will not last long, Instagram isn't quite as popular among the normies as it was at first but it's still probably the most mainstream one for young people.

youtu.be/uQ7KMwTRfLE
nice

LA CREATURA

anyone who delibarately tans their skin is a degenerate

Instagram and WhatsApp unironically.
t. 26yo German wannabechad

HOT

Whatsapp for euros
instagram/Snapchat for thots
Facebook for boomers
Twitter for american journalists
TikTok for underage memefags and pedos

Holy fuck, did she her makeup done via spray paint? Looks like you could peel it off like a mask.

Whatsapp, Instagram, 9gag, line, wechat

>her

VK, sans irony.