Insert the onahole sleeve into the hole cover and then place this inside the piston unit...

Insert the onahole sleeve into the hole cover and then place this inside the piston unit, locking it with the front cover. Turn it on and the machine transforms into a throbbing, tight pussy ready for your member. Slide yourself in and feel pulsating sensations that you never knew were possible. There are multiple modes (seven piston types, seven speeds), each offering a different kind of physical experience, from a deep throat to a hand job, irrumatio, and more.

Attached: a10-piston-sa-sex-machine-rends-2.jpg (540x540, 18K)

>A10
Is it powered by an Allwinner A10?

you're a big guy

My right hand gets the job done just fine though, this shit seems like a solution that's looking for a problem to solve.

I would kill myself if I ever got desperate enough to use a machine. That's the point when you've truly given up all hope.

i wish my hand is still soft and smooth

Put a sock on your dick.

What about a high resolution, haptic enhanced, VR experience with a pussy that is trained to be better than the real thing?

no

People pay a lot for prostitutes

Imagine a better cheaper experience in full virtual reality

Turning to machines because you couldn't get any is the most dehumanizing thing I can think of.

>t. basedboy cuck

>t. hole

Is this a cutfag thing? How do you not get rug burn

>Masturbating is wrong

Go back to jesus school fuckboi

>Turning to machines becau
*BANG**BANG**BANG**BANG*

Attached: payne.jpg (1600x1200, 158K)

>it's literally impossible to enjoy both a flesh and blood pussy and an onahole contraption at the same time
is that not kosher for you or what? did you also stop watching movies altogether after you read your first book ever? you're hella fucking retarded.

Your hole is worth nothing, slut.

buying food at the store is dehumanizing

you should only hunt it and do everything yourself or you're a loser

>not just using a convenient tool to satisfy you sex drive instead of a lousy woman

Attached: 1347293139571.gif (300x187, 628K)

>not building your own house
>not cooking and hunting your own food
>watch tv, video games, reading a book

The argument that sexual desires will always be satisfied with another human is going to end soon. VR/haptic has the potential to be better than real sex.

I'd fuck a machine but I want the machine to be attractive. So, for me, we've got some ways to go yet

Not really.

VR handles visuals.
Haptic feedback handles your nerves
sound can easily be done

the only thing remaining is scent and taste.. which don't matter all that much

Just has to be enough to fool you.